Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 405

Thread: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

  1. #41
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,944

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    No, this isn't Munchausen by proxy. It's definitely a wrong place/wrong time tragedy, though, especially for the toddler who died.

  2. #42
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 02:43 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,940

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaAdonis View Post
    I've been to Brunswick a few times. It's a completely bigoted, backwards town. It wouldn't surprise me at all if racial slurs were used which provoked the attack. Let's allow the facts to come to light before we rally the lynch mobs here.
    When they kill these scum eating rodents for this racially motivated slaughter of a white 13 month old I pray to witness the execution.
    It's nothing more than X's and O's.

  3. #43
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 02:43 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,940

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaAdonis View Post
    I'm not condoning it, just saying there's probably more to the story.
    Wuh ma-a-n da ked he di haz no moany show I shot hheeze azz. Fug em.
    It's nothing more than X's and O's.

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    No, this isn't Munchausen by proxy. It's definitely a wrong place/wrong time tragedy, though, especially for the toddler who died.
    How do you know?

    One poster who claimed they were from that area said she was already on the news and giving interviews before the poor baby was even cold...

    This type of stuff has happened before - hence the diagnosis Munchhausen by proxy.

    I'm not saying the woman suffers from it but her actions are questionable.

    If my kid got shot in the face I would want nothing to do with the media.

  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    Quote Originally Posted by rhinefire View Post
    When they kill these scum eating rodents for this racially motivated slaughter of a white 13 month old I pray to witness the execution.
    That's what I was thinking - that it was a racial thing.... What type of person shoots a baby in the face? even your most hardened robber or killer would never shoot a baby...

  6. #46
    Sage
    SmokeAndMirrors's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,176

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    Jesus. What a pair of psychopaths. I'm glad the suspected shooter is being tried as an adult at least.

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaAdonis View Post
    I've been to Brunswick a few times. It's a completely bigoted, backwards town. It wouldn't surprise me at all if racial slurs were used which provoked the attack. Let's allow the facts to come to light before we rally the lynch mobs here.
    I don't give a ****. I don't give a **** is the woman was jumping up and down screaming every racial profanity she could think of and finished it off with "heil Hitler." That is not a good excuse to kill someone. Especially not someone else who couldn't possibly have been involved in whatever theoretical altercation took place.

  7. #47
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,944

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    How do you know?

    One poster who claimed they were from that area said she was already on the news and giving interviews before the poor baby was even cold...

    This type of stuff has happened before - hence the diagnosis Munchhausen by proxy.

    I'm not saying the woman suffers from it but her actions are questionable.

    If my kid got shot in the face I would want nothing to do with the media.
    In Munchausen by proxy, there is a pattern. The first son died in 2008; this son died five years later. No pattern. You don't understand this syndrome.

    And how do I know that the baby was in the wrong place at the wrong time? He's DEAD.

  8. #48
    Sewer Rat
    Risky Thicket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,820

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    Quote Originally Posted by rhinefire View Post
    Wuh ma-a-n da ked he di haz no moany show I shot hheeze azz. Fug em.
    So that's the Stormfront's perspective, huh? We got it. Now you are free to crawl back under your rock.










    "When Faith preaches Hate, Blessed are the Doubters." - Amin Maalouf

    When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that person is crazy. ~Dave Barry



  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mecca
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,426

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    If they are found guilty, they deserve the highest sentence allowable.

    That said, this whole story doesn't ring true with me. The only thing that has been consistent is the fact that there is a dead baby, and someone shot the poor little thing. The mother seems... off. If I'd just seen someone slaughter my baby, I wouldn't be giving long, rambling interviews within hours. Everything she said seemed so practiced, so nonsensical (the way she made a big deal of running into a driveway with her baby, after the perps had left instead of screaming for help, for example). She seemed more nervous than griefstricken... then again, people deal with grief differently.

    All I know is that when I saw her, my brain whispered "shades of Susan Smith." If the police can't find the murder weapon and tie it to their "suspects", you can color me skeptical about the entire quick-turnaround arrest based on... well, based on nothing that's been made public beyond they fit the descriptions.

    Yeah, I'm cynical. I know. But I'll wait and see what happens on this, because I'm not getting the "aha, justice will now be done" vibe.
    My thoughts exactly. Some of the things she said just don't seem right. For instance, she said that after she got shot in the leg with a handgun, her leg went numb and since the gun was so small she thought it was a bb gun.

    How could anyone think it was a bb gun? Even a .22 is a hell of a lot louder than a bb gun!

    And another thing, she was talking in a crying tone of voice, but there was no tears. That's a bit suspicious too.

  10. #50
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,898

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    In Munchausen by proxy, there is a pattern. The first son died in 2008; this son died five years later. No pattern. You don't understand this syndrome.

    And how do I know that the baby was in the wrong place at the wrong time? He's DEAD.
    Exactly what I was thinking!! Munchausen by Proxy Syndrome seems very logical for her.

    She seemed to have a very rehearsed story.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •