Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 405

Thread: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

  1. #321
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Last Seen
    10-17-16 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    I'm sure the police have other evidence that we don't know about. Such as the bullet/bullets and probably other things too. Just because they don't tell the news about it doesn't mean they don't have other evidence. I haven't heard the police mention the parents or parent as suspect. I don't think it's right to judge the parents at this time. They are probably still in shock. A lot of you obviously don't understand the physiological effects of shock.
    I am not going to be sure when it comes to police that showed hasty investigation with lightning quick arrest and charge of murder. Whether we are judging the mother or not, she is the one pointing the finger. I have yet to see any evidence linking the two kids to the crime.

  2. #322
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Last Seen
    10-17-16 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    To ask people questions?
    Taking mugshots that led to arrest and charge of murder is merely asking questions?

  3. #323
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    I am not going to be sure when it comes to police that showed hasty investigation with lightning quick arrest and charge of murder. Whether we are judging the mother or not, she is the one pointing the finger. I have yet to see any evidence linking the two kids to the crime.
    Besides being IDed by the witness and the supposed anoimous tip and confession. And while I agree that isn't rock solid evidence, it would seem to easily justify detaining them, while furthering the investigation.

  4. #324
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Last Seen
    10-17-16 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Yo do nothing but embaress black folks when you try to make everything into a, "black thing". Just stop. Please?
    Asking for specific identifiers is making everything into a "black thing"? Or is defending people who happens to be black an unpopular thing?

  5. #325
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    Taking mugshots that led to arrest and charge of murder is merely asking questions?
    You keep making contradictory claims. So its hard for me to give a proper assessment of the situation: mugshots would indicate an arrest, I believe

  6. #326
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Last Seen
    10-17-16 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    Besides being IDed by the witness and the supposed anoimous tip and confession. And while I agree that isn't rock solid evidence, it would seem to easily justify detaining them, while furthering the investigation.
    All these you described were before the police took them into police custody unless you can provide a link to what the anonymous caller's said that clearly identified the kids.

  7. #327
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Last Seen
    10-17-16 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    You keep making contradictory claims. So its hard for me to give a proper assessment of the situation: mugshots would indicate an arrest, I believe
    If mugshots indicate an arrest, are you suggesting an arrest was made before the mugshots were shown to West for identification?

  8. #328
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,512

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    Asking for specific identifiers is making everything into a "black thing"? Or is defending people who happens to be black an unpopular thing?
    Awww, stop it! You wouldn't even give a crap, if the suspects were white. And katy bar the door if the suspects were white and the victim was black, you would be screaming racism til the cows came home.

    Your defense of these clowns and their race isn't a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #329
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:10 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,422

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    Yes, if we ignore all the evidence gathered during the investigation there seems to be no evidence to support the arrest.

    PS recognising the justified reasons for an arrest isn't asserting guilt
    "Ignoring" isn't a correct portrayal. The evidence leaked so far is simply questionable. Just as an arrest does not equal guilt, questioning the validity and/or process of the investigation does not equal innocence.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  10. #330
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Last Seen
    10-17-16 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Awww, stop it! You wouldn't even give a crap, if the suspects were white. And katy bar the door if the suspects were white and the victim was black, you would be screaming racism til the cows came home.

    Your defense of these clowns and their race isn't a coincidence.
    You have absolutely no basis to make such accusation against me while completely ignoring my argument. That's just personal attack.

    I know my position is very unpopular. But, I still stand firm on my position that this case is conducted very very hastily. No matter the outcomes, it still looks bad on the police dept in my eyes. You may disagree of course, without the personal attack.

Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •