Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 405

Thread: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

  1. #311
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Last Seen
    10-17-16 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    the description did not fit just about everyone in the group. did they "detain" (question) any of the black females who were absent from school? did they "detain" any of the elementary school black kids?

    seems to me it was a pretty logical decision. black male teenagers shoot a baby during school hours. find out which black male teenagers were not in school that day and ask them where they were.

    that's how investigations work. get a description of the perp and then start looking at everyone who fits the description.

    male: disregard all females
    black: disregard all whites, hispanics, asians, arabs, etc
    teenager: disregard all little kids, adults and old people
    happened during school hours: disregard everyone who was at school

    again, I ask...would anyone be whining about this if it were white, hispanic, asian, or any other "race"?
    That's too general.

  2. #312
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,413

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    You know, I swear. Sometimes you can say something over and over and over, and people aren't going to listen.

    Let me speak slowly, so once again, everyone will (or will not) listen. There were anonymous tips who led the police to the 15 year old, who was crouching blue in a car. Once they detained the 15 year old in the car, he told them who the 17 year old was.

    So it's NOT just a matter of the police randomly grabbing two innocent black kids and throwing them in the slammer.

    ************************************************** ********

    Now can anybody tell me what color I mentioned in my post?
    Black.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  3. #313
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    Can you give me any specific identification description that could identify these two juveniles and nobody else given by the mother and other witnesses?
    Yo do nothing but embaress black folks when you try to make everything into a, "black thing". Just stop. Please?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #314
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    That's too general.
    To ask people questions?

  5. #315
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    Can you give me any specific identification description that could identify these two juveniles and nobody else given by the mother and other witnesses?

    unless the perp has their name tattooed on their forehead it is impossible for any witness to give a specific identification of them that would eliminate everyone else. that you would make such a request shows how little understanding you have of the basic premises of how the process works.

    what the description can do is eliminate 90% of everyone else (non blacks, females, little kids, adults, kids that were at school, midgets, etc)
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  6. #316
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    I'm sure the police have other evidence that we don't know about. Such as the bullet/bullets and probably other things too. Just because they don't tell the news about it doesn't mean they don't have other evidence. I haven't heard the police mention the parents or parent as suspect. I don't think it's right to judge the parents at this time. They are probably still in shock. A lot of you obviously don't understand the physiological effects of shock.

  7. #317
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    That's too general.
    black teenage male who was not in school.

    let's try some very simple math based on demographics of the area.

    ~59 % of the pop is black. ~ 47% is male and ~ 19% is betwqeen the ages of 5-18. some crude extrapolations tell us that only ~ 5% of the population fits this "too general" description.

    then take out all the kids who were actually in school that day (typically less than 10% of school kids are absent on any given day) and your "too general" description would only fit about 1/2 of one percent of the population of the area.

    IOW..."too general" my ass.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  8. #318
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    That's why it's so disturbing that the two juveniles were arrested and charged so soon without a clear stories and despite that nothing solid was linked to implicate them except the general description, school records and subsequent after the fact I.D.
    Yes, if we ignore all the evidence gathered during the investigation there seems to be no evidence to support the arrest.

    PS recognising the justified reasons for an arrest isn't asserting guilt

  9. #319
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Last Seen
    10-17-16 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    black teenage male who was not in school.

    let's try some very simple math based on demographics of the area.

    ~59 % of the pop is black. ~ 47% is male and ~ 19% is betwqeen the ages of 5-18. some crude extrapolations tell us that only ~ 5% of the population fits this "too general" description.

    then take out all the kids who were actually in school that day (typically less than 10% of school kids are absent on any given day) and your "too general" description would only fit about 1/2 of one percent of the population of the area.

    IOW..."too general" my ass.
    I just disagree with your approach. That's all I'll say.

  10. #320
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Last Seen
    10-17-16 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    Yes, if we ignore all the evidence gathered during the investigation there seems to be no evidence to support the arrest.

    PS recognising the justified reasons for an arrest isn't asserting guilt
    I don't see any evidence so far, do you?

Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •