Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 405

Thread: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

  1. #101
    Ho, ho, ho.
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,670

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    The giving away of her baby's belonging in such short order fits a pattern. That's all I'll say.

    It's very disturbing that the police would talk about charging the 17 yo as adult and to determine who pulled the trigger at this very early investigation that based solely on the woman's identification is very disturbing.

    Where is the evidence the teenagers were at the scene at 9 am that morning? Where are the blood/DNA or GSR on their clothings and hands? Where are the witnesses who saw the teenagers there let alone pulling the trigger.

    Is the place so isolated that nobody could hear the commotion or the shot fired and nobody ran out to see what's going on? At 9 am shouldn't there be people going about to work or doing something?
    This is something else that bothers me. Like I said earlier, I live in Brunswick. When I drove my daughter to school, there were people all over the place at that hour. Everywhere. Walking to school, walking to work. It's a very impoverished area. The school is surrounded by the projects. Lots of people walk because they just don't have a car. I can't believe that, one block off the school, there were no witnesses, as has been reported.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky
    It's easy to be a Conservative, until you need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    After years of condemning Bill Clinton for being a rapist, Republicans apparently changed their minds about the whole thing and elected one of their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen
    Fox News knows their audience. Nuance and facts aren't why they tune in.

  2. #102
    User
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Scranton, Pa
    Last Seen
    05-08-13 @ 11:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    33

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    HLN talked one the boys mothers and he wasn't there.

  3. #103
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Last Seen
    10-17-16 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    Quote Originally Posted by vendur View Post
    Hilarious stuff coming from the guy who wants to hang george zimmerman without a single eyewitness of any crime even being committed, nor a shred of incriminating evidence against him.
    I can't believe you are so enamored by Zimmerman that you are willing to turn everything into Zimmerman's case with your baseless comparison.

    Hilarious stuffs are coming from you, just use your brain for once.

    Show me where are the physical evidence putting the two black teenager there at the crime scene let alone pulling the trigger? Where is the weapon that linked to the teen perpetrator? You certainly don't require that as long as they are black teenagers, right? Never mind one of the kids have family member saying he wasn't there but was with them at that time. And these two black teens were arrested so lightning quick as soon as the police combed through the neighborhood fishing for any black teens fitting the grossly generalized description that could describe just about every black teenagers.

    So, where's your outrage for that?

    Of course there is none from you except scorn because the two teenagers are blacks, whereas Zimmerman is white/latino even though he was there at the crime scene admitting to the officer he shot Trayvon Martin. So, there was no question who shot Trayvon Martin. We may argue and disagree on the evidence in Zimmerman's case that has so much discrepancy and inconsistencies, but the fact that he almost was allowed to walk free by SPD based on SYGL showed that Zimmerman was given special treatment but blacks are always suspects despite being an unarmed victim of being shot to death as in Trayvon's case.

  4. #104
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    And on CSI the 'techs' would set up a series of lasers to show the exact trajectory! Then lead the team to kick in the door and arrest the perp!
    Actually, the doctor that treated this woman would have noted the angle of entry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #105
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    Wow, some people will just go down swingin' with their racism. Obvious black kid didn't do it. That's racist. Obviously a white conspiracy. Really...elaborate...conspiracy.

    I bet she paid them to do it, pro-black crowd? Huh?
    Thanks! I sure as hell didn't want to be the first to say it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #106
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    I can't believe you are so enamored by Zimmerman that you are willing to turn everything into Zimmerman's case with your baseless comparison.

    Hilarious stuffs are coming from you, just use your brain for once.

    Show me where are the physical evidence putting the two black teenager there at the crime scene let alone pulling the trigger? Where is the weapon that linked to the teen perpetrator? You certainly don't require that as long as they are black teenagers, right? Never mind one of the kids have family member saying he wasn't there but was with them at that time. And these two black teens were arrested so lightning quick as soon as the police combed through the neighborhood fishing for any black teens fitting the grossly generalized description that could describe just about every black teenagers.

    So, where's your outrage for that?

    Of course there is none from you except scorn because the two teenagers are blacks, whereas Zimmerman is white/latino even though he was there at the crime scene admitting to the officer he shot Trayvon Martin. So, there was no question who shot Trayvon Martin. We may argue and disagree on the evidence in Zimmerman's case that has so much discrepancy and inconsistencies, but the fact that he almost was allowed to walk free by SPD based on SYGL showed that Zimmerman was given special treatment but blacks are always suspects despite being an unarmed victim of being shot to death as in Trayvon's case.
    If these two boys were white and the baby was black, you would be calling for a lynching.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #107
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Last Seen
    10-17-16 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    If these two boys were white and the baby was black, you would be calling for a lynching.
    No, I wouldn't. I'd still say the same thing.

  8. #108
    Ho, ho, ho.
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,670

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    Quote Originally Posted by Lopan017 View Post
    HLN talked one the boys mothers and he wasn't there.
    Right, and I'm sure that the mother would never lie to keep her child out of the electric chair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky
    It's easy to be a Conservative, until you need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    After years of condemning Bill Clinton for being a rapist, Republicans apparently changed their minds about the whole thing and elected one of their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen
    Fox News knows their audience. Nuance and facts aren't why they tune in.

  9. #109
    User Salty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    over the rainbow
    Last Seen
    03-11-15 @ 10:53 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    122

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    Id be surprised if they got the right guys. Hopefully forensics can help.
    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post


    Ok, I am not posting this to be another in the long overplayed line of gun rights bashing threads. So, other than the AP obviously grammar challenged writers, Anyone notice the absolute shoddy police work here? I'd be surprised if these two teens are even indicted....Thoughts?

  10. #110
    Professor
    vendur's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    06-05-13 @ 08:35 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,250

    Re: Police arrest 2 teens in georgia baby's killing

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    No, I wouldn't. I'd still say the same thing.
    Like your supreme scrutiny of Deedee, the pathological liar who doesn't even know where she was or how old she is, versus someone whose toddler was just murdered?

Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •