Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 172

Thread: US Marine kills two colleagues at Quantico base

  1. #61
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: US Marine kills two colleagues at Quantico base

    I wandered off into the riflemans creed. Cause Jerry said, " this is my fish, there are others like it, but this one is mine..." it is a Marine thing, sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Everyone has potential without an individual to aid them...
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: US Marine kills two colleagues at Quantico base

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    My fish did leave me...I didn't kill her, but I understand the mindset.
    Sometimes people just aren't meant to be together. As a matter of fact if you spend too much time together that can screw things up.

    I have no desire to turn this into a "Dear Abby" column but "friends with benefits" (at least for me) works .... I'm 32 and have no desire to get married (now)...

    I suppose all this stuff would be better suited for a different thread - definitely a good topic tho - too bad there is not a non-political talk forum where people can just shoot the ****.

  3. #63
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: US Marine kills two colleagues at Quantico base

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    I disagree. I think the reason the base is safe is because guns are tightly controlled.
    I think it was the power of jebus, but like you, I lack anything to support my claim

  4. #64
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: US Marine kills two colleagues at Quantico base

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    I think it was the power of jebus, but like you, I lack anything to support my claim
    Military policy - "military and civilian personnel are prohibited from possessing weapons without special authorization."

    That's a fact, jack!
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  5. #65
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: US Marine kills two colleagues at Quantico base

    Yea, but you have to have special authorization to get your car on base too. You aint been around the military much, have you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    Military policy - "military and civilian personnel are prohibited from possessing weapons without special authorization."

    That's a fact, jack!
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  6. #66
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: US Marine kills two colleagues at Quantico base

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    Military policy - "military and civilian personnel are prohibited from possessing weapons without special authorization."

    That's a fact, jack!

    right, but you made a claim about something different: that military bases are safer due to the weapon restrictions

    So sit down Janis

  7. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: US Marine kills two colleagues at Quantico base

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    I wandered off into the riflemans creed. Cause Jerry said, " this is my fish, there are others like it, but this one is mine..." it is a Marine thing, sorry.
    Now you're confusing me..

    No worries man (as they say in England) haha.

  8. #68
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: US Marine kills two colleagues at Quantico base

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    right, but you made a claim about something different: that military bases are safer due to the weapon restrictions

    So sit down Janis
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  9. #69
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: US Marine kills two colleagues at Quantico base

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    right, but you made a claim about something different: that military bases are safer due to the weapon restrictions

    So sit down Janis

    If the gun restrictions didn't make the bases safer, they wouldn't have them, Chuckles.
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: US Marine kills two colleagues at Quantico base

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Everyone has potential without an individual to aid them...
    That's not true. My fish had a fear of being left in the tank alone.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •