Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 245

Thread: Steubenville High School football players found guilty of raping 16-year-old [W:245]

  1. #231
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,069

    Re: Steubenville High School football players found guilty of raping 16-year-old girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    That one actually exists....
    Exodus 22; 18: Do not allow a sorceress to live.

    Any time you want to come back with your own source on the ages of Muhammad's wives, you go right ahead.
    it is mentioned in the old testament ,catholics dont have to obey it....

    but as you see ,sometimes they are not different from islamists

    islamists picked " stoning " ,catholics picked " burning wiccans "
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  2. #232
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Steubenville High School football players found guilty of raping 16-year-old girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    it is mentioned in old testament ,catholics dont have to obey it.....
    You asked where it was. I showed you. I didn't say it was in force, I said the words were there in the book.

    So, about those ages...you say Aisha was older than 6-7 when she married Muhammad. Ok, how old was she?

  3. #233
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,069

    Re: Steubenville High School football players found guilty of raping 16-year-old girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    You asked where it was. I showed you. I didn't say it was in force, I said the words were there in the book.

    So, about those ages...you say Aisha was older than 6-7 when she married Muhammad. Ok, how old was she?
    you showed me a wrong evidence .you should have found something mentioned in new testament

    no mention of this in kuran

    but stoning to death is mentioned in torah ,not in kuran
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  4. #234
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Steubenville High School football players found guilty of raping 16-year-old girl

    Come on Madusa, you can do it, I believe in you.....

    Say something like:
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    The popular misconception as to Aishah’s age may be removed here. . . . Isabah, speaking of the Holy Prophet’s daughter Fatimah, says that she was about five years older than Aishah. It is a well-established fact that Fatimah was born when the Ka’bah was being rebuilt, i.e., five years before the Call. Aishah was therefore born in the year of the Call or a little before it, and she could not have been less than ten years at the time of her marriage with the Holy Prophet in the tenth year of the Call. . . . And as the period between her marriage and its consummation was not less than five years, because the consummation took place in the second year of the Flight, it follows that she could not have been less than fifteen at that time. The popular account that she was six years at marriage and nine years at the time of consummation is decidedly not correct because it supposes the period between the marriage and its consummation to be only three years, and this is historically wrong
    And give a source like "Maulana Muhammad Ali, Muhammad the Prophet (St. Lambert: Payette and Sims, 1993), pp. 183-184."

    I know you can do it.

  5. #235
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Steubenville High School football players found guilty of raping 16-year-old girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    you showed me a wrong evidence .you should have found something mentioned in new testament

    no mention of this in kuran

    but stoning to death is mentioned in torah ,not in kuran
    No no no, you said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    where is killing jews in bible ?

    burning women accused of witchcraft ?

    or pedophlic priests ?
    The bible is not the torah. If you wanted something only from the New Testament then you should have said that, but you didn't say that, you asked for something from the "bible", and that's what you got.

  6. #236
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,069

    Re: Steubenville High School football players found guilty of raping 16-year-old girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    No no no, you said:

    The bible is not the torah. If you wanted something only from the New Testament then you should have said that, but you didn't say that, you asked for something from "the bible", and that's what you got.
    no demagogy

    anyway ,both stoning and burning wiccans are mentioned in old testament ? yes

    why is kuran responsible for this ?
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  7. #237
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Steubenville High School football players found guilty of raping 16-year-old girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    no demagogy

    anyway ,both stoning and burning wiccans are mentioned in old testament ? yes

    why is kuran responsible for this ?
    I didn't say the koran was. You're the one bringing up the bible and Catholics. I said Muhammad married to and had sex with a child, and I gave 5 sources proving it.

  8. #238
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,069

    Re: Steubenville High School football players found guilty of raping 16-year-old girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    I didn't say the koran was. You're the one bringing up the bible and Catholics. I said Muhammad married to and had sex with a child, and I gave 5 sources proving it.
    but kuran is the original islam .
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  9. #239
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Steubenville High School football players found guilty of raping 16-year-old girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    but kuran is the original islam .
    Then original Islam contains pedophilia because Muhammad married and had sex with a child.

  10. #240
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,069

    Re: Steubenville High School football players found guilty of raping 16-year-old girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Then original Islam contains pedophilia because Muhammad married and had sex with a child.
    thats not the original . kuran is..
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •