Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 311

Thread: Palin Calls Obama a Liar in Speech to Conservative Activists......

  1. #241
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,014

    Re: Palin Calls Obama a Liar in Speech to Conservative Activists......

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Believe me in 20 years Obama will be seen possibly as a worse President than Carter, if that is possible...All he does is campaign, shift responsibility, obfuscate....You know typical liberal/progressive crap.
    Right. And I'm sure as you think as Jeb Bush says, "History will be kind to GW Bush." too right?

    Funny thing about those who bitch about Carter, they tend to not have a clue as to why they think he was a bad president beyond being told not to like him.

    On yer mark...
    Get set...
    GOOGLE TIME!

    Go find your bias confirmation because if we were face to face having this discussion with no internet access, you'd not know what to say about him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  2. #242
    Educator
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 10:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    675

    Re: Palin Calls Obama a Liar in Speech to Conservative Activists......

    Well, in fact, Obama has told some whoppers. remember:

    "Today I am pledging to cut the deficit we inherited in half by the end of my first term in office."
    Feb. 23, 2009

    Palin is correct.

  3. #243
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Palin Calls Obama a Liar in Speech to Conservative Activists......

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Believe me in 20 years Obama will be seen possibly as a worse President than Carter, if that is possible...All he does is campaign, shift responsibility, obfuscate....You know typical liberal/progressive crap.
    Yeah and bush II will be a great president right? Lol

  4. #244
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: Palin Calls Obama a Liar in Speech to Conservative Activists......

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Right. And I'm sure as you think as Jeb Bush says, "History will be kind to GW Bush." too right?

    Funny thing about those who bitch about Carter, they tend to not have a clue as to why they think he was a bad president beyond being told not to like him.

    On yer mark...
    Get set...
    GOOGLE TIME!

    Go find your bias confirmation because if we were face to face having this discussion with no internet access, you'd not know what to say about him.
    You shouldn't be so quick to lump everyone together...I remember when Carter was in. I was just coming into my own, freshly married, trying to support a young wife, selling cars....Do you know what it's like trying to sell a new car at 17% interest? I remember waiting in gas lines, I remember Carters dumb ass telling people to put on a sweater...I also remember it being really tough. So don't tell me....I lived it. What the current dumb ass in office is doing is worse. See I believe that Carter believed what he was doing would help, while Obama doesn't like this country, what it stands for, and what it was founded on. He is doing anything he can to undermine it, and tear it down. And lying about it all the way...Just like progressives. Lies, misinforming, cheat, steal, obfuscate, and by all means never, and I mean never take responsibility...What a bunch of losers progressives are.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #245
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Palin Calls Obama a Liar in Speech to Conservative Activists......

    [QUOTE=poweRob;1061585194]Right. And I'm sure as you think as Jeb Bush says, "History will be kind to GW Bush." too right?

    Funny thing about those who bitch about Carter, they tend to not have a clue as to why they think he was a bad president beyond being told not to like him.

    QUOTE]

    For us who lived back during those dark times, right after the fall of Saigon, a few things stick out about Carter.

    He couldn't even control his own Democrats in Congress who allowed our military to become a hollow force.

    Something to do with the Olympic to show the Ruskies that he was upset. That's right, boycott the Olympics because the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan. What a strategic move that was.

    Allowing the Shaw of Iran to be overthrown which was to be the birth of radical Islam and would lead to the birth of Al Qaeda.

    Associated with the later, the Iranian hostage crisis where 52 Americans were taken hostage in Tehran and unfortunately Carter couldn't get their release.

    But what Carter is best remembered for which the vast majority of all Americans opposed, Carter gave away our Panama Canal. We built it, we owned it and we protected it and we operated. It was our canal ! And Carter gave it away. That's why he was the worst President until Barack Obama came around.

    Guess what ? I didn't have to Google anything, I was around back then and since I didn't fry my brains on drugs like most on the left did back in the 60's and 70's I still remember.

    The Panama Canal is why Carter is the worst President. Everything else just insured that he wouldn't get reelected.

  6. #246
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: Palin Calls Obama a Liar in Speech to Conservative Activists......

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Yeah and bush II will be a great president right? Lol
    NO, I have already said that I wouldn't vote for Jeb Bush.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #247
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: Palin Calls Obama a Liar in Speech to Conservative Activists......

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    For us who lived back during those dark times, right after the fall of Saigon, a few things stick out about Carter.

    He couldn't even control his own Democrats in Congress who allowed our military to become a hollow force.

    Something to do with the Olympic to show the Ruskies that he was upset. That's right, boycott the Olympics because the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan. What a strategic move that was.

    Allowing the Shaw of Iran to be overthrown which was to be the birth of radical Islam and would lead to the birth of Al Qaeda.

    Associated with the later, the Iranian hostage crisis where 52 Americans were taken hostage in Tehran and unfortunately Carter couldn't get their release.

    But what Carter is best remembered for which the vast majority of all Americans opposed, Carter gave away our Panama Canal. We built it, we owned it and we protected it and we operated. It was our canal ! And Carter gave it away. That's why he was the worst President until Barack Obama came around.

    Guess what ? I didn't have to Google anything, I was around back then and since I didn't fry my brains on drugs like most on the left did back in the 60's and 70's I still remember.

    The Panama Canal is why Carter is the worst President. Everything else just insured that he wouldn't get reelected.
    Abso freakin' lutely!
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  8. #248
    Sage
    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,346

    Re: Palin Calls Obama a Liar in Speech to Conservative Activists......

    [QUOTE=APACHERAT;1061585428]
    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Right. And I'm sure as you think as Jeb Bush says, "History will be kind to GW Bush." too right?

    Funny thing about those who bitch about Carter, they tend to not have a clue as to why they think he was a bad president beyond being told not to like him.

    QUOTE]

    For us who lived back during those dark times, right after the fall of Saigon, a few things stick out about Carter.

    He couldn't even control his own Democrats in Congress who allowed our military to become a hollow force.

    Something to do with the Olympic to show the Ruskies that he was upset. That's right, boycott the Olympics because the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan. What a strategic move that was.

    Allowing the Shaw of Iran to be overthrown which was to be the birth of radical Islam and would lead to the birth of Al Qaeda.

    Associated with the later, the Iranian hostage crisis where 52 Americans were taken hostage in Tehran and unfortunately Carter couldn't get their release.

    But what Carter is best remembered for which the vast majority of all Americans opposed, Carter gave away our Panama Canal. We built it, we owned it and we protected it and we operated. It was our canal ! And Carter gave it away. That's why he was the worst President until Barack Obama came around.

    Guess what ? I didn't have to Google anything, I was around back then and since I didn't fry my brains on drugs like most on the left did back in the 60's and 70's I still remember.

    The Panama Canal is why Carter is the worst President. Everything else just insured that he wouldn't get reelected.
    Good evening, Apacherat.

    What was given as the reason for giving away the Panama Canal?

  9. #249
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Palin Calls Obama a Liar in Speech to Conservative Activists......

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Right. And I'm sure as you think as Jeb Bush says, "History will be kind to GW Bush." too right?

    Funny thing about those who bitch about Carter, they tend to not have a clue as to why they think he was a bad president beyond being told not to like him.

    On yer mark...
    Get set...
    GOOGLE TIME!

    Go find your bias confirmation because if we were face to face having this discussion with no internet access, you'd not know what to say about him.
    Bush isn't president anymore - he was and ever will ever again legislate.

    Focus on the present ****-bowl of soup.... Oh yeah you cant.

  10. #250
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,014

    Re: Palin Calls Obama a Liar in Speech to Conservative Activists......

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    You shouldn't be so quick to lump everyone together...I remember when Carter was in. I was just coming into my own, freshly married, trying to support a young wife, selling cars....Do you know what it's like trying to sell a new car at 17% interest? I remember waiting in gas lines,
    So you blame Carter for Iran's actions. Predictable. Completely wrong and predictable.

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac
    I remember Carters dumb ass telling people to put on a sweater...
    So when you hear a Dem extoll the virtues of personal responsibility then he's a dumbass. Great double standard you have going for you there.

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac
    I also remember it being really tough. So don't tell me....I lived it.
    Another lesson in how to elude personal responsibility. Blame Carter for you personal situation. Awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac
    What the current dumb ass in office is doing is worse.
    Why? Is life tougher for you now than under Carter? Is that why?

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac
    See I believe that Carter believed what he was doing would help, while Obama doesn't like this country, what it stands for, and what it was founded on. He is doing anything he can to undermine it, and tear it down. And lying about it all the way...Just like progressives. Lies, misinforming, cheat, steal, obfuscate, and by all means never, and I mean never take responsibility...What a bunch of losers progressives are.
    Blah blah partisan bull**** rant whining blah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •