Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 311

Thread: Palin Calls Obama a Liar in Speech to Conservative Activists......

  1. #91
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,193

    Re: Palin Calls Obama a Liar in Speech to Conservative Activists......

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Gotta love liberal respect for women.
    So talking about her ideas is disrespect, but saying you'd **** her is respectful?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  2. #92
    Professor
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    07-02-13 @ 12:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    1,651

    Re: Palin Calls Obama a Liar in Speech to Conservative Activists......

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    why is there such fierce opposition to Palins comment 'round here?
    Maybe because if there were a show called "The Biggest Liar", Sarah would be a natural and steal the show.

  3. #93
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,445

    Re: Palin Calls Obama a Liar in Speech to Conservative Activists......

    Quote Originally Posted by 66gardeners View Post
    Don't stop now, you are doing a fine job catering to your own.
    Yes, because Carter was a good president and isn't a loony tune. haha

    Quote Originally Posted by 66gardeners View Post
    Are you talking to a sixth grader?
    He's talking to a phd(c), but I think he's still an undergrad. No worries, though, he knows all about how awesome Carter was and is!

    I'm not even gonna ask about your education.

  4. #94
    Professor
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    07-02-13 @ 12:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    1,651

    Re: Palin Calls Obama a Liar in Speech to Conservative Activists......

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    No actually if you read the piece it was like Gardner said.....she was smack talking about Republicans too. Notice she really didn't dwell on Obama other than to hit him with the line on the background checks.
    Yes, she is good at doing that in a pathologic sort of way. Quite entertaining to watch, actually,, when she is going after her own and they embrace that.

    Hey that gives me a great idea for the sex forum where we can talk about political S/M.

  5. #95
    Professor
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    07-02-13 @ 12:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    1,651

    Re: Palin Calls Obama a Liar in Speech to Conservative Activists......

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    we are talking about opposing her when she says something you, and most everybody, agree with.... not whatever strawman you are trying to concoct.
    When has that EVER happened?

  6. #96
    Professor
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    07-02-13 @ 12:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    1,651

    Re: Palin Calls Obama a Liar in Speech to Conservative Activists......

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Why would you say her when Rand Paul won the Straw Poll with Rubio coming in Second. She didn't even place.

    Myself I don't even see why they are looking at any Presidential run now.

    Not only that, why would ignorant people of modest means send her gobs of money?

  7. #97
    Professor
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    07-02-13 @ 12:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    1,651

    Re: Palin Calls Obama a Liar in Speech to Conservative Activists......

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    She claimed to be pro-life but appointed pro-abortion judges to her state's supreme court.She also supported the bridge to nowhere and then later claimed to be against it.
    Ahh, yes, the truth comes out... finally!

  8. #98
    Professor
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    07-02-13 @ 12:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    1,651

    Re: Palin Calls Obama a Liar in Speech to Conservative Activists......

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Dude, I'm not gonna write a thesis to prove to you how crappy Carter was and is. Are you THAT bored? Wow.
    Personally, I've been wondering if he isn't smart enough to stop engaging you.

  9. #99
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: Palin Calls Obama a Liar in Speech to Conservative Activists......

    Quote Originally Posted by JC Callender View Post
    She did fine as governor and decided to resign on her own after her state, with their small population, was inundated with frivolous lawsuits from leftists. She left it in the capable hands of her Lt. Gov. Sean Parnell. Anyway, after that she roused the Conservative and Tea Party members to vote Republican in what became a blowout victory in the 2010 midterms.

    She's still very significant today, mainly because Liberals can't stop talking about her, but also because she's helping to get people elected. People like Ted Cruz. Yep....remember that name.
    BS!

    She is a quitter who is only in it to enrich here inbred clan.

  10. #100
    Professor
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    07-02-13 @ 12:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    1,651

    Re: Palin Calls Obama a Liar in Speech to Conservative Activists......

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post
    Do yuo hate Sarah Palin for any particular reason? Or are you simply another Democrat anti-female "activist", or what?

    Please explain the reason for your vile hate-mongering to the DP forum.
    "wiggen" is actually Todd Palin who needs to vent occasionally before he loses his manhood.
    Last edited by 66gardeners; 03-17-13 at 01:59 PM.

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •