Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 172

Thread: Upstate New York Shooting Update [W:90; 131]

  1. #51
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,838

    re: Upstate New York Shooting Update [W:90; 131]

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    No it's not a simple fact. It's a pseudo fact used by racist NRA rhetoric to inflame the conversation about gun violence and the need to restrict guns.

    But getting back to the topic, another gun massacre, another flame war by gun lovers who are so insecure they can't even think straight about gun control.
    There Are 1.4 MILLION Gang Members In The United States And More Pour Into The Country Every Single Day

    "The FBI tells us that there are now 1.4 million gang members involved in the 33,000 different gangs that are active inside the United States. The number of gang members in the U.S. has increased by 40 percent since 2009. Just think about that. That is absolutely astounding. Just since 2009, the number of gang members has increased by 40 percent. The FBI says that 48 percent of all violent crime in this country can be directly traced to gangs and that this is a national crisis that is progressively getting worse."


    We only come here for jobs.
    Last edited by Ray410; 03-14-13 at 02:49 AM.

  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    04-12-13 @ 08:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    679

    re: Upstate New York Shooting Update [W:90; 131]

    Ha Ha so f***ing racist that they assume all gang membership increases come from immigration, rather than from citizens joining gangs. sorry to bust your racist bubble, but more than a million of that 1.4 million are white people born in America who "poured into America" (known to normal people as "joined a gang") because they like hanging out with other stupid, violent racists.

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    SE Asia
    Last Seen
    07-12-14 @ 10:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    2,333

    re: Upstate New York Shooting Update [W:90; 131]

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanWoman76 View Post
    You said Firearm, I did not. you deliberately narrowed your search to get the desired results instead of doing the search I told you to do.
    I don't have a desired result. I thought the stat you provided was an interesting argument point so I requested a link to where you got it. You wouldn't provide a link. So I did the best with what I could find because I cannot find any links to all the breakdowns you want. And yes, I included firearms because that is what this thread was about.

    But you know what, I'm not doing your work for you anymore. You want to convince people of your point then provide your own evidence. Until then I am not going to give your statement any weight.

  4. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    04-12-13 @ 08:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    679

    re: Upstate New York Shooting Update [W:90; 131]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcogito View Post
    I don't have a desired result. I thought the stat you provided was an interesting argument point so I requested a link to where you got it. You wouldn't provide a link. So I did the best with what I could find because I cannot find any links to all the breakdowns you want. And yes, I included firearms because that is what this thread was about.

    But you know what, I'm not doing your work for you anymore. You want to convince people of your point then provide your own evidence. Until then I am not going to give your statement any weight.
    whatever. you didn't find any relevant data and yet all the relevant data is public information provided by the government to anyone who asks. the CDC is one such source and you found the CDC but looked for different stuff there than what i told you to look for. the CDC has some of the information that you were supposed to look for.
    Last edited by AmericanWoman76; 03-14-13 at 02:58 AM. Reason: spelling

  5. #55
    Only Losers H8 Capitalism
    Spartacus FPV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In your echo chamber
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    12,893

    re: Upstate New York Shooting Update [W:90; 131]

    Quote Originally Posted by Turtledude
    what is funny is that you will claim that you want gun restrictions to stop crime and we will merely point out what truly motivates your gun hatred-you hate gun owners because they don't buy into racist far left idiocy
    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    Actually, I never claimed that. You're just making stuff up, as usual.
    Really liar?

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    The face of a gun lover trying not to address another mass shooting due to lax gun laws.
    Really? Then why doesn't the fact of a place being a "gun free zone" stop any shooter, rather than invite him? Or that murder is illegal? Or the fact that Connecticut already has an Assault Weapons Ban? What gun laws stop crime? What criminals obey the law rather than break the law by definition?

    Ignoramus... No wonder so many eyes roll at your posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    Because it's mostly an NRA fiction.

    In fictional NRA America criminals (NRA code for minorities) are breaking down doors and invading homes every hour. Pure rubbish of course, but that's what gunlovers trade in
    Actually private guns stop over 2.5 Million crimes a year a fact I'm sure you loathe. Gun haters like you and Catawba jump gleefully at the news of any murder and openly admit hating the law abiding gun owner & 2nd Amendment, so of course you would never EVER post a story like Young Boy Saves Parents from Kidnapper With Gun:


    Or the countless weekly stories of people defending themselves in a home invasion, or children using parent's gun, etc...

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    the only racist rhetoric we see is from you. Not the NRA
    Indeed, from a non-white NRA member.
    Last edited by Spartacus FPV; 03-14-13 at 03:17 AM.
    Haymarket's "support" of the 2nd Amendment, a right he believes we never had.
    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    no. You cannot lose rights you do not have in the first place. There is no such thing as the right to have any weapon of your choice regardless of any other consideration. It simply does not exist.

  6. #56
    Only Losers H8 Capitalism
    Spartacus FPV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In your echo chamber
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    12,893

    re: Upstate New York Shooting Update [W:90; 131]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcogito View Post
    I don't have a desired result. I thought the stat you provided was an interesting argument point so I requested a link to where you got it. You wouldn't provide a link. So I did the best with what I could find because I cannot find any links to all the breakdowns you want. And yes, I included firearms because that is what this thread was about.

    But you know what, I'm not doing your work for you anymore. You want to convince people of your point then provide your own evidence. Until then I am not going to give your statement any weight.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanWoman76 View Post
    whatever. you didn't find any relevant data and yet all the relevant data is public information provided by the government to anyone who asks. the CDC is one such source and you found the CDC but looked for different stuff there than what i told you to look for. the CDC has some of the information that you were supposed to look for.
    No, you failed to provide a source for your claims and he called you on it. Welcome to a Debate Forum, goodbye credibility. Also, we already have an American Woman.
    Haymarket's "support" of the 2nd Amendment, a right he believes we never had.
    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    no. You cannot lose rights you do not have in the first place. There is no such thing as the right to have any weapon of your choice regardless of any other consideration. It simply does not exist.

  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    04-12-13 @ 08:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    679

    re: Upstate New York Shooting Update [W:90; 131]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lachean View Post
    No, you failed to provide a source for your claims and he called you on it. Welcome to a Debate Forum, goodbye credibility. Also, we already have an American Woman.
    he found a source of my claims and he looked up irrelevant information on it. I'm happy to hear i have zero credibility to people with zero sense

  8. #58
    Only Losers H8 Capitalism
    Spartacus FPV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In your echo chamber
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    12,893

    re: Upstate New York Shooting Update [W:90; 131]

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanWoman76 View Post
    he found a source of my claims
    No, no he didn't. Did you even read his posts?

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanWoman76 View Post
    and he looked up irrelevant information on it.
    Violent crime rates are irrelevant to a debate on shootings?

    You do realize this is a debate forum right? So this is what you do? Make stuff up, not read people's counter posts, not care to prove your claims then retreat to insults like this:

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanWoman76 View Post
    I'm happy to hear i have zero credibility to people with zero sense
    Yes, we who expect sources for claims have zero sense, we should just take your word on statistics... because ya know no one makes those up on the spot.

    Never heard of anyone so glad to be ignorant while being insulting, wrong and having been called on not having a leg to stand on.
    Haymarket's "support" of the 2nd Amendment, a right he believes we never had.
    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    no. You cannot lose rights you do not have in the first place. There is no such thing as the right to have any weapon of your choice regardless of any other consideration. It simply does not exist.

  9. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    04-12-13 @ 08:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    679

    re: Upstate New York Shooting Update [W:90; 131]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lachean View Post
    No, no he didn't. Did you even read his posts?

    So this is what you do? Make stuff up, not read people's counter posts, not care to prove your claims then retreat to insults like this:



    Yes, we who expect sources for claims have zero sense, we should just take your word on statistics... because ya know no one makes those up on the spot.

    Never heard of anyone so glad to be ignorant while being insulting, wrong and having been called on not having a leg to stand on.
    wow don't piss your pants, i only proved you wrong i didn't **** on your doorstep.

  10. #60
    Only Losers H8 Capitalism
    Spartacus FPV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In your echo chamber
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    12,893

    re: Upstate New York Shooting Update [W:90; 131]

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanWoman76 View Post
    wow don't piss your pants
    Says the one who so hysterically resorted to insults. I don't believe I've lost my composure, you cannot claim the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanWoman76 View Post
    i only proved you wrong
    lol YOU prove ME wrong on anything? When? Please quote the point I made and what you said to "prove me wrong"?

    Then you can go back, explain to me how in fact you didn't fail to cite your source, didn't resort to insults, didn't fail to read Sarcogito's post, didn't fail to think that his research agreed with your claim, and I'm only stopping here because this is HALF of your failures so far and I've realize how much time I've wasted on a demonstrably irrational person already.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanWoman76 View Post
    i didn't **** on your doorstep.
    See what I mean, calm down. You react in a rather bizarre manner to being asked for a source for your claims... bizarre indeed.
    Haymarket's "support" of the 2nd Amendment, a right he believes we never had.
    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    no. You cannot lose rights you do not have in the first place. There is no such thing as the right to have any weapon of your choice regardless of any other consideration. It simply does not exist.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •