Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 186

Thread: Worker who taped Romney's 47% comment comes forward.[W: 168]

  1. #61
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,992

    Re: Worker who taped Romney's 47% comment comes forward.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arbo View Post
    Do your own damn homework. It's not my responsibility if you are not familiar with history.
    Insulting me does not help your cause.

    You say it is historical fact, I ask for proof, and you ask me to find the evidence? That is like the student demanding that the teacher for the answers on a test.

  2. #62
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 04:30 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,569
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Worker who taped Romney's 47% comment comes forward.

    This is old news - and it now seems like the guy who made the video wants personal fame out of it. No one cares. It's old news.

    Sadly, what we have learned is that politicians can NEVER deviate from consultant constructed memorized talking points. A candidate or politician must NEVER talk candidly or off-the-cuff. Rather, they must be actors and follow the script write for them exactly.

    That is one aspect of American politics that as made it increasingly absurd and what the candidates say all but entirely irrelevant.

  3. #63
    Sage
    Arbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    07-12-16 @ 01:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,395
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Worker who taped Romney's 47% comment comes forward.

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Debating... it alludes you.
    Ah, and on with the personal attacks... normal considering the source.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    Insulting me does not help your cause.
    Where was an insult?

    You say it is historical fact, I ask for proof, and you ask me to find the evidence? That is like the student demanding that the teacher for the answers on a test.
    No, I said that if you do not see the reality of it, you need to read and learn some history.

    Who was more likely to disrespect those that served in and returned from Vietnam, to call them names? Those on the right or on the left?
    Who is more likely to pass bans for ROTC programs in schools?
    Who is more likely to ban recruiters from college campuses?
    Who is more likely to attack recruiters and recruiting stations?
    What lean does a politician or comedian that suggests only those with no skills serve in the military, or rape and murder people?

    Those are a good start to do a little learning.
    "nah i think the way cons want to turn this into a political issue is funny though" - Philly Boss

  4. #64
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,089

    Re: Worker who taped Romney's 47% comment comes forward.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arbo View Post
    Who was more likely to disrespect those that served in and returned from Vietnam, to call them names? Those on the right or on the left?
    Antiwar protestors.

    Who is more likely to pass bans for ROTC programs in schools?
    You can't ban the ROTC.

    Who is more likely to ban recruiters from college campuses?
    No one. As it is illegal.

    U.S. Supreme Court Rules Law Schools Can\'t Bar Military Recruiters ...*-*Legal Mojo

    A unanimous Supreme Court Monday handed the military a victory over law schools angry at its don't ask, don't tell policy, holding that the federal government is not interfering with the schools' First Amendment rights by requiring them to host military recruiters.
    Lolz.

    Who is more likely to attack recruiters and recruiting stations?
    Don't know. Who has attacked recruiters and recruiting stations?

    What lean does a politician or comedian that suggests only those with no skills serve in the military, or rape and murder people?
    Which politicians, which comedians?

    Those are a good start to do a little learning.
    So much fail in one post. It's absurd.
    Last edited by Hatuey; 03-14-13 at 01:30 AM.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  5. #65
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Worker who taped Romney's 47% comment comes forward.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    If it is fact then were is the proof?
    you will get no proof because its made up, it is not a fact. Its an OPINION that somebody is trying, and majorly failing, to push as a fact. But as this thread shows nobody is fooled.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #66
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,992

    Re: Worker who taped Romney's 47% comment comes forward.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arbo View Post
    Ah, and on with the personal attacks... normal considering the source.



    Where was an insult?



    No, I said that if you do not see the reality of it, you need to read and learn some history.

    Who was more likely to disrespect those that served in and returned from Vietnam, to call them names? Those on the right or on the left?
    Who is more likely to pass bans for ROTC programs in schools?
    Who is more likely to ban recruiters from college campuses?
    Who is more likely to attack recruiters and recruiting stations?
    What lean does a politician or comedian that suggests only those with no skills serve in the military, or rape and murder people?

    Those are a good start to do a little learning.
    it seems you are basing your argument about how some people protested the Vietnam war.

    The veitnam war was a controversial war and there were people who were diehard supporters of the war as well as those who were diehard opponents of war.

  7. #67
    Sage
    Arbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    07-12-16 @ 01:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,395
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Worker who taped Romney's 47% comment comes forward.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Antiwar protestors.

    College kids.
    And those that do such things that are the above are generally?

    No one. As it is illegal.
    Was *eventually* made illegal, before that it happened quite often.

    Don't know. Who has attacked recruiters and recruiting stations?
    Do your homework. A quick tip, check from around 2003 to 2007, there are a LOT of such events.

    So much fail in one post. It's absurd.
    The FAIL is in those that do not know history, and refuse to educate themselves.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    it seems you are basing your argument about how some people protested the Vietnam war.
    Uh no. One of the things on the list of homework had to do with Vietnam, the others did not.
    "nah i think the way cons want to turn this into a political issue is funny though" - Philly Boss

  8. #68
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,089

    Re: Worker who taped Romney's 47% comment comes forward.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arbo View Post
    And those that do such things that are the above are generally?
    This sentence doesn't make sense.

    Was *eventually* made illegal, before that it happened quite often.
    Lol. Still grasping at straws.

    Do your homework. A quick tip, check from around 2003 to 2007, there are a LOT of such events.
    Still no facts.

    The FAIL is in those that do not know history, and refuse to educate themselves.

    Uh no. One of the things on the list of homework had to do with Vietnam, the others did not.
    What? You're not making much sense.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  9. #69
    Sage
    Arbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    07-12-16 @ 01:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,395
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Worker who taped Romney's 47% comment comes forward.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    This sentence doesn't make sense.
    I understand that you do not understand a simple sentence.

    Lol. Still grasping at straws.
    Uh, no. There where many colleges that banned recruiters from their campus prior to that decision.

    Still no facts.
    It's no wonder America is going down the crapper... it seems most people just refuse to lift a finger to learn and remove their ignorance on so many topics.

    What? You're not making much sense.
    See first response above.
    "nah i think the way cons want to turn this into a political issue is funny though" - Philly Boss

  10. #70
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Worker who taped Romney's 47% comment comes forward.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    This sentence doesn't make sense.



    Lol. Still grasping at straws.



    Still no facts.



    What? You're not making much sense.
    Well this has been delightfully humorous... but I have to go to bed. Hatuey, make sure you aren't bludgeoned to death and peed on by roving droves of drug-infested liberal hippies. There out there. Don't make me do your homework for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •