Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 186

Thread: Worker who taped Romney's 47% comment comes forward.[W: 168]

  1. #51
    Sage
    Arbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    07-12-16 @ 01:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,395
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Worker who taped Romney's 47% comment comes forward.

    Quote Originally Posted by WWGWD View Post
    Oh, I can definitely give you this one. 2005, Army Spc. Carrie L. French was killed in combat, and the Westboro Baptist Church held a protest at her funeral. They were waiving signs that said things like "Thank God for IED's" and "Thank God for 9/11". I definitely wouldn't bet them on the left side of the scale, they do think that President Obama is the antichrist, so I guess they would fall to the right.
    The westboro baptists are not human, they are an abomination on the face of the earth.
    "nah i think the way cons want to turn this into a political issue is funny though" - Philly Boss

  2. #52
    Advisor WWGWD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Last Seen
    07-01-13 @ 11:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    425

    Re: Worker who taped Romney's 47% comment comes forward.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arbo View Post
    The westboro baptists are not human, they are an abomination on the face of the earth.
    Regardless, you asked for an instance, I gave you one. Think what you want about them, they are people and US citizens, with a very disrespectful of the military. Just because you don't like them, doesn't mean you can just invalidate the fact they are not in any way liberal. You definitely didn't say that all people disrespectful of the military were liberal, but you can't deny that there are conservatives who condemn the military.
    "....The people can not be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty...." -Jefferson 1787

  3. #53
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,909

    Re: Worker who taped Romney's 47% comment comes forward.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arbo View Post
    I'm not here to give you a history lesson...
    If you won't give a specific example, I can only assume you don't have anything to justify your position.

  4. #54
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,791

    Re: Worker who taped Romney's 47% comment comes forward.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arbo View Post
    The westboro baptists are not human, they are an abomination on the face of the earth.
    Now just imagine if someone dropped in with a ridiculous generality saying "the westboro baptist church is the face of the right-wing". Pretty stupid huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  5. #55
    Sage
    Arbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    07-12-16 @ 01:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,395
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Worker who taped Romney's 47% comment comes forward.

    Quote Originally Posted by WWGWD View Post
    Regardless, you asked for an instance, I gave you one.
    ONE. Oh my, that clearly means the majority of those that do not like the military can't possibly be on the left.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    If you won't give a specific example, I can only assume you don't have anything to justify your position.
    Ah, the old "i am not educated on the subject and because you refuse to do the footwork for me, you must not know anything" crap. Yeah, we see that sort of stuff all the time. It's always lame.
    "nah i think the way cons want to turn this into a political issue is funny though" - Philly Boss

  6. #56
    Sage
    Arbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    07-12-16 @ 01:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,395
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Worker who taped Romney's 47% comment comes forward.

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Now just imagine if someone dropped in with a ridiculous generality saying "the westboro baptist church is the face of the right-wing". Pretty stupid huh?
    Apples and Oranges. Try again without the FAIL.
    "nah i think the way cons want to turn this into a political issue is funny though" - Philly Boss

  7. #57
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,791

    Re: Worker who taped Romney's 47% comment comes forward.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arbo View Post
    Apples and Oranges.
    But of course it is... lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Arbo
    Try again without the FAIL.
    From a guy who says his random unsupported smear opinions are "fact."
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  8. #58
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,909

    Re: Worker who taped Romney's 47% comment comes forward.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arbo View Post
    ONE. Oh my, that clearly means the majority of those that do not like the military can't possibly be on the left.



    Ah, the old "i am not educated on the subject and because you refuse to do the footwork for me, you must not know anything" crap. Yeah, we see that sort of stuff all the time. It's always lame.
    If you are claiming the evidence is self-evident then you are obviously not debating in good faith.

    I asked you to provide evidence to justify your point.

  9. #59
    Sage
    Arbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    07-12-16 @ 01:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,395
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Worker who taped Romney's 47% comment comes forward.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    I asked you to provide evidence to justify your point.
    Do your own damn homework. It's not my responsibility if you are not familiar with history.
    "nah i think the way cons want to turn this into a political issue is funny though" - Philly Boss

  10. #60
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,791

    Re: Worker who taped Romney's 47% comment comes forward.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arbo View Post
    Do your own damn homework. It's not my responsibility if you are not familiar with history.
    Debating... it alludes you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •