Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 61

Thread: Cincinnati poll worker charged with voting half dozen times in November

  1. #51
    Whoa, daddy!
    MadLib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,225

    Re: Cincinnati poll worker charged with voting half dozen times in November

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    I think a single person voting twice is an entirely reasonable thing to ignore.
    No! Don't you understand? Because it happened a few times and was caught, that makes it much more likely that it is happening thousands and thousands of times without being caught!
    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Hah. If someone put me in their sig, I'd never know. I have sigs off.

  2. #52
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,769

    Re: Cincinnati poll worker charged with voting half dozen times in November

    I don't think this mope was an isolated incident



  3. #53
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Cincinnati poll worker charged with voting half dozen times in November

    Got any evidence?
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I don't think this mope was an isolated incident
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  4. #54
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,769

    Re: Cincinnati poll worker charged with voting half dozen times in November

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    Got any evidence?
    NOne that I would share here. But I hear lots of things, I am well connected. Its common



  5. #55
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Cincinnati poll worker charged with voting half dozen times in November

    Really?
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    NOne that I would share here. But I hear lots of things, I am well connected. Its common
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  6. #56
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,769

    Re: Cincinnati poll worker charged with voting half dozen times in November

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    Really?
    really......and I will leave it at that

    more news will follow



  7. #57
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Cincinnati poll worker charged with voting half dozen times in November

    OK, do that. I am sorry TD, but claiming super secret knowledge on the Internets is just funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    really......and I will leave it at that

    more news will follow
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  8. #58
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Cincinnati poll worker charged with voting half dozen times in November

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    Nope, I was told this only happens .000000001% of the time.

    A country that's bad at catching voter fraud and a country with no voter fraud are nearly indistinguishable. All successful voter fraud, by its very nature, goes unaccounted for.
    Of course as they caught this one, why would match the low percentage, seems about right. However, if you are going to claim we are bad at catching fraud, I'm nit sure showing one getting caught is the best method of doing this.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #59
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:55 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,438

    Re: Cincinnati poll worker charged with voting half dozen times in November

    Voter fraud, eh? Wow. That never happens.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    04-12-13 @ 08:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    679

    Re: Cincinnati poll worker charged with voting half dozen times in November

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    Voter fraud, eh? Wow. That never happens.
    ...but when it does, it must have been done by someone I disagree with (just kidding)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •