Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 493

Thread: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

  1. #451
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    1.) association based on what? religion? thats nonsensical thats why
    Religion is a belief system and people can certainly be judged by their beliefs. Why not? Of course there are also actions which they might be judged, and I have listed a few.
    2.) did you just compare Muslims ot the KKK and Nazis????? LMAO wow well that sums your logic pretty good, thanks
    Perhaps ypou should read the post again for a clearer understanding. Read, absorb, deliberate, and respond.

    3.) nope. people inside that religion do that, i could say the same about other religions also
    Then do so. We should all want less hate in this world.
    4.) its not the religion, its the people, thank you for again support the facts
    It's people who make up the religion and they all share common beliefs.

  2. #452
    Haters gon' hate
    MarineTpartier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    01-04-16 @ 04:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,586
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Risky Thicket View Post
    How about Christians blowing up Muslim houses with drones?
    Correction, that's a Muslim blowing up Muslim's houses......couldn't help it
    “Mr. Speaker, I once again find myself compelled to vote against the annual budget resolution for a very simple reason: it makes government bigger.” ― Ron Paul
    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. – Thomas Jefferson

  3. #453
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    [QUOTE=Grant;1061570012]

    1.)Religion is a belief system and people can certainly be judged by their beliefs. Why not? Of course there are also actions which they might be judged, and I have listed a few.


    Perhaps ypou should read the post again for a clearer understanding. Read, absorb, deliberate, and respond.



    Then do so. We should all want less hate in this world.


    It's people who make up the religion and they all share common beliefs.
    1.) the problem is you dont know their beliefs you are assuming them lol
    2.) no i got it right the first time, your example tell me all i need to know about your opinions of muslims
    3.) no because im not that uneducated about this subject to judge a group based on the actions of some people. I simply judge the people because thats what facts, logic and common sense guide me to do
    4.) this is just a bold face lie LMAO again you ASSUME they do, you are wrong
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #454
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by MarineTpartier View Post
    Correction, that's a Muslim blowing up Muslim's houses......couldn't help it
    They only do that when there aren't any Christians or Jews around.

  5. #455
    Haters gon' hate
    MarineTpartier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    01-04-16 @ 04:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,586
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    They only do that when there aren't any Christians or Jews around.
    I was talking about President Obama dropping drone missiles on terrorists dude. It was a joke.
    “Mr. Speaker, I once again find myself compelled to vote against the annual budget resolution for a very simple reason: it makes government bigger.” ― Ron Paul
    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. – Thomas Jefferson

  6. #456
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by MarineTpartier View Post
    I was talking about President Obama dropping drone missiles on terrorists dude. It was a joke.
    And a great joke it was!!!

  7. #457
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyNinja View Post
    AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes - Yahoo! News

    Ah.....Islam.......ever the religion of peace! And these were even Sunnis.......who are supposed to be the "least fundamentalist" of the two main branches of the faith.

    ]THere are a lot of PC people in DP that will defend them to the death my friend.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  8. #458
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:34 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,094

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    ]THere are a lot of PC people in DP that will defend them to the death my friend.
    hi navy

    l really wonder one thing

    what do you think about the arabian spring ?

    many of those rebels have islamist tendencies like pakistani radicals but us government supports their spring!

    what do you think about it ?
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  9. #459
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Risky Thicket View Post
    How about Christians blowing up Muslim houses with drones?
    Told ya...............
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  10. #460
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyNinja View Post
    AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes - Yahoo! News

    Ah.....Islam.......ever the religion of peace! And these were even Sunnis.......who are supposed to be the "least fundamentalist" of the two main branches of the faith.
    You mean they don't like their **** getting blown up by a "christian" nation?
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •