Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 493

Thread: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

  1. #431
    All Warm and Fuzzy
    FluffyNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Miss-uh-Sippie
    Last Seen
    10-21-17 @ 04:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    4,831

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    thats what happens when somebody makes a failed OP based on a false and illogical premise and then is upset that posters call him out on it.

    Typically (not always) sound and logical OPs dont get derailed until they at lease run their course. This one simply lacked an honest OP.
    At what point did I become upset? This is funny.
    "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence." - Dr. Carl Sagan

  2. #432
    All Warm and Fuzzy
    FluffyNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Miss-uh-Sippie
    Last Seen
    10-21-17 @ 04:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    4,831

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    actual i and others have, likes do not concern me LMAO

    the OP is still here in its failed format
    You disagree with my premise (even though it was meant as sarcasm). Fine then, produce some real evidence to the contrary .....you know....that shows that Islam IS the "religion of peace" comparatively speaking......which is what many Muslims openly claim. That is all you need to do. Simple as that.

    If my OP contains a failed premise, as you claim....then it falls upon you, the claimant, to produce some evidence to the contrary. Only one side in this discussion has produced any evidence or substantiated sources at all.....the other side has done nothing but express emotion and say "nu-uh" a great deal. I'll let the readers decide which side is which.
    "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence." - Dr. Carl Sagan

  3. #433
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyNinja View Post
    You disagree with my premise (even though it was meant as sarcasm). Fine then, produce some real evidence to the contrary .....you know....that shows that Islam IS the "religion of peace" comparatively speaking......which is what many Muslims openly claim. That is all you need to do. Simple as that.

    If my OP contains a failed premise, as you claim....then it falls upon you, the claimant, to produce some evidence to the contrary. Only one side in this discussion has produced any evidence or substantiated sources at all.....the other side has done nothing but express emotion and say "nu-uh" a great deal. I'll let the readers decide which side is which.
    my opinion is meaningless, facts disagree with your premise, this is what you are missing.
    its nonsenical to judge a group by the actions of some.

    The honest readers have already decided LMAO and im fine with that too
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #434
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    But you have not made the case that this is so and instead repeatedly submit the same post. Even those who at one time gave you the occasional 'like' have now abandoned whatever cause you may have. You're playing with yourself.
    you say this but the thread, facts and other posters prove otherwise
    your OPINION is meaningless to the FACTS

    its nonsensical to judge a group based on some, this point and the other points many people have made like it stands, not sure why these fact is hard to understand.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #435
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    you say this but the thread, facts and other posters prove otherwise
    your OPINION is meaningless to the FACTS :s
    Going I'm right and other people agree with me isn't, in any sense, a logical argument.

    And before you go "its not an argument", the rub here is that you are presenting it as one in an attempt to address another argument

    I know " lmao, pawned, I win" ...

  6. #436
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    its nonsensical to judge a group based on some, this point and the other points many people have made like it stands, not sure why these fact is hard to understand.
    As people have already pointed out numerous times. The OP makes a remark about Islam being the religion of peace

    =/=

    Muslims are violent. So you're still making empty assertions about the op that don't stand up to examination.

  7. #437
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    As people have already pointed out numerous times. The OP makes a remark about Islam being the religion of peace

    =/=

    Muslims are violent. So you're still making empty assertions about the op that don't stand up to examination.
    yes im aware what 3 people said LOL
    no empty assertion, facts as presented in the OP as seen by many and by the actual words written
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #438
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    yes im aware what 3 people said LOL
    no empty assertion, facts as presented in the OP as seen by many and by the actual words written
    I just pointed out the words don't actually amount to what you claim.

    Also, for someone constantly spouting off about logic, I suggest looking up "appealing to popularity"

  9. #439
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    An update on the Religion of Peace.

    Pakistani Christians Protest Against Muslim Violence

  10. #440
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    An update on the Religion of Peace.

    Pakistani Christians Protest Against Muslim Violence
    The sad thing is that Christians tend to get some protection from the state. Groups like the ahmadi are actively targeted and face prosecution, due to the perception that mere belief is seen as a blasphemous attack on the prophet

Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •