Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 493

Thread: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

  1. #411
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    1.) one equally as illogical was factually made
    you simply declaring something doesn't establish fact. My arguments have been presented and you are free to address them if you feel they are wrong. But at this point, you are seemingly incapable of doing so


    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    remind me again who is telling other posters what they ACTUALLY said? LMAO "nu-huh" in deed
    I'm not telling you what you said, I am quoting you and pointing out the clear meaning of your words. Your response to this is to go "nu-uh"

    So yes, LMAO, indeed

  2. #412
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    1.)you simply declaring something doesn't establish fact. My arguments have been presented and you are free to address them if you feel they are wrong. But at this point, you are seemingly incapable of doing so




    2.)I'm not telling you what you said, I am quoting you and pointing out the clear meaning of your words. Your response to this is to go "nu-uh"

    So yes, LMAO, indeed
    1.) i know, thats why im glad i didnt "declare" it, i just read the op and the point i have made over and over again that you cant change no matter how many times you try
    2.) weird, the qoutes dont support anything you say but you act like they do LMAO

    they support me every time

    does this tatic of lying and making stuff up actually work on anybody?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #413
    Sage



    Jack Fabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    midwest
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    10,705
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Risky Thicket View Post
    How about Christians blowing up Muslim houses with drones?
    How do you know the people operating the drones were Christians? Or are you claiming that the actions and policies of a supposedly secular United States Government are fundamentally Christian?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.

  4. #414
    Sewer Rat
    Risky Thicket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,803

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Fabulous View Post
    How do you know the people operating the drones were Christians? Or are you claiming that the actions and policies of a supposedly secular United States Government are fundamentally Christian?
    Look, I was kidding, Jack. Drone pilots never were and to this day are not Christians. I can't tell you how I know, but I do know for a fact, without a doubt, that drone pilots have been and continue to be Rastafarians. Yea, mon. Prove me wrong. Ire, ire.










    "When Faith preaches Hate, Blessed are the Doubters." - Amin Maalouf

    When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that person is crazy. ~Dave Barry



  5. #415
    Sage



    Jack Fabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    midwest
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    10,705
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Risky Thicket View Post
    Look, I was kidding, Jack. Drone pilots never were and to this day are not Christians. I can't tell you how I know, but I do know for a fact, without a doubt, that drone pilots have been and continue to be Rastafarians. Yea, mon. Prove me wrong. Ire, ire.
    Maybe you were, maybe you weren't. It doesn't really matter.

    Muslim terrorists and Muslim nations do what they do in the name of their religion. Lots of apologists like to take the actions of the US Government and try to label them as acts of "Christians". It's about the most intellectually dishonest cop out there is but Christians are an easy target, I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.

  6. #416
    All Warm and Fuzzy
    FluffyNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Miss-uh-Sippie
    Last Seen
    10-21-17 @ 04:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    4,831

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    1.) i know, thats why im glad i didnt "declare" it, i just read the op and the point i have made over and over again that you cant change no matter how many times you try
    2.) weird, the qoutes dont support anything you say but you act like they do LMAO

    they support me every time

    does this tatic of lying and making stuff up actually work on anybody?
    By the way, just some friendly advice here........but using a bunch of emoticons in every post and ending or beginning every other line with "LMAO" doesn't do much to strengthen your position, nor does it encourage anyone to take your rants any more seriously........but feel free to carry on......you seem to have thoroughly convinced yourself that you did not say what you actually did in this thread.

    Not that it matters all that much to you................ you're winning..... as long as you're residing in your little "happy place."
    "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence." - Dr. Carl Sagan

  7. #417
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyNinja View Post
    AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes - Yahoo! News

    Ah.....Islam.......ever the religion of peace! And these were even Sunnis.......who are supposed to be the "least fundamentalist" of the two main branches of the faith.
    ...and that's why Americans need 30rnd mags for their assault weapons.

  8. #418
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyNinja View Post
    By the way, just some friendly advice here........but using a bunch of emoticons in every post and ending or beginning every other line with "LMAO" doesn't do much to strengthen your position, nor does it encourage anyone to take your rants any more seriously........but feel free to carry on......you seem to have thoroughly convinced yourself that you did not say what you actually did in this thread.

    Not that it matters all that much to you................ you're winning..... as long as you're residing in your little "happy place."
    another attempt to deflect huh?
    my positions doesnt need "strengthened" LMAO
    convincing dishonest posters is not a concern of mine, your OP is still here so are all my posts, nothing else is needed and me and the point other posters made still stand



    this has nothing to do with "winning", your OP failed, posters pointed that out and now some people are spinning to try and convince others it didnt happen. Im fine with this.

    let me know when this changes LOL maybe you can come up with something when you are done running an hiding and fearing all muslims!!!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #419
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Risky Thicket View Post
    How about Christians blowing up Muslim houses with drones?
    There are many religions present in the US military.

  10. #420
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    A lot of effort is being put into derailing this thread.

    Is it deliberate??

Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •