Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 493

Thread: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

  1. #401
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    thank you for continuing to post links that support me LMAO

    i dont know why you think you can make our posts mean something that was never said based on your opinion? LMAO

    are posts are there in black and white and you make up in your head that they mean something else when they factually dont, you are the only one in this thread saying "nu0huh" LMAO

    we posted something and you say "nu-huh" that REALLY means this, when it doesnt LOL

    keep trying though this is hilarious and ill repeat it again

    my original point stands, condemning a group on some is illogical, dishonest and or bigoted, this is the point that we have made over and over and it has never changed
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #402
    Sage



    Jack Fabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    midwest
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    10,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    Now, now, you know that doesn't count. This is a muslim bashing session, don't try to drag christians into this.
    Just so I have the rules straight... all actions carried out by the US government are now done in the name of Christianity? This is what you're trying to claim, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.

  3. #403
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    More gobbledygook.
    translation: you have nothing

    is there something wrong with what i said, ill post it again you tell me what wrong with it "if i wanted to talk about the article i would have simply posted a link to the article, posted i think its a shame and asked people what they think."

    weird this bothers you lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #404
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    The first link addresses you claiming that your argument never changed by documenting how your argument actually changed

    first link http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1061557000

    you wrote

    I responded by pointing out this was false and linked to a series of posts showing that your argument did indeed change

    see

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1061554115

    I know "nu-uh"
    its only false in your head and no where else all my posts here support the fact my argument never changed
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #405
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    I could make a post that says something similarly as stupid as your post like all black people are criminals, if it lasted 1000 pages that doesnt make it a success LMAO
    except nio such claim was made in the OP

    posted previously

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    8

    1) his comment concerned Islam " being the religion of peace". Unless you are claiming Islam *is* the religion of peace, I am unsure what you are taking issue with

    2) as stated previous, and which you failed to address. Even if Islam was an inherently violent religion, such does not amount to every Muslim being violent. The religion is still interpreted

    your response


    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    thank you for your opinion of the recap, however your opinion of it and what was actually said is meaningless to me :

    he factually grouped them together whether you agree or not


    Again, not your failure to actually address anything and you simply resorting to the usual "nu-uh"

  6. #406
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    its only false in your head and no where else all my posts here support the fact my argument never changed
    Another "nu-uh" Not the most convincing route, but maybe if you pepper it with more declarations about winning it will work better.

  7. #407
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    1.)except nio such claim was made in the OP

    posted previously




    your response






    Again, not your failure to actually address anything and you simply resorting to the usual "nu-uh"
    1.) one equally as illogical was factually made
    2.) yes i read your OPINION on thos, it doesnt change anything that actually happened
    3.) sure "i" do LMAO

    remind me again who is telling other posters what they ACTUALLY said? LMAO "nu-huh" in deed
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #408
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    Another "nu-uh" Not the most convincing route, but maybe if you pepper it with more declarations about winning it will work better.
    thats what i thought, you got nothing

    ill wait for you to address what we actually posted instead of the argument in your head
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #409
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    is there something wrong with what i said, ill post it again you tell me what wrong with it "if i wanted to talk about the article i would have simply posted a link to the article, posted i think its a shame and asked people what they think."
    I've told you many times, and you seem capable of doing little more than going "nu-uh" in response ...



    I'm not sure he's bothered, more jus pointing

  10. #410
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    I've told you many times, and you seem capable of doing little more than going "nu-uh" in response ...



    I'm not sure he's bothered, more jus pointing
    im aware of what YOU say, lmao its meaningless to honest posters here

    its just another lie, he asked a question i directly answered because it had to do with i was actually discussing
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •