Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 493

Thread: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

  1. #341
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,572

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    Please explain how I am wrong then. I will even post the quote you referenced and your comments on it, again





    If you disagreed with the "one million" number, then why did you clearly endorse it as you do above?




    Yet, we are presented with the glaring fact that you can't explain how it doesn't support me, beyond going "nu-uh" ...




    besides when it did change, as is documented here:

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1061554115
    You've wined and cried for pages now, and it's getting to the point of being ridiculous. You can't classify those who symphathize with islamistic organizations as violent themselves. The criteria was 1 million VIOLENT, radical muslims. If there were actually 1 million VIOLENT muslims, we would have far, far more problems than we have today.

    If you'd like to provide evidence that 1 million muslims are actively violent in their own actions, then go ahead. If not, stop making up bull**** and quoting the same thing over and over again.
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  2. #342
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,798

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    What a well thought out argument: you're wrong because I said so!

    So how did he group them together, exactly?
    thats what you dont get, its not an "argument" LMAO

    it has nothing to do with "me", this is why you keep failing, YOU are arguing, im only pointing out what factually happened
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #343
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,798

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyNinja View Post
    My OP is not difficult to find.....just scroll to the top of the page and click the "First" icon in the thread results section. All I said, and sarcastically mind you, was "Ah, Islam....ever the religion of peace." How this is specifically targeting ALL individual Muslims is quite beyond me. I even went as far, in a few posts later, as to address a Muslim poster specifically to point out that in no-way did I honestly believe that EVERY Muslim supported or participated in acts of violence against other religions.

    If you DO believe that Islam, as both a religious and political institution has proven to be a "Religion of Peace".....then, by all means, provide evidence to the contrary.

    Your failure to understand simple sarcasm and to twist facts is truly a thing to behold. Since you've been caught endorsing another poster's fraudelent statistics regarding the probable number of "violent" Muslims........you done nothing more than blatantly deny facts and have even consistently denied what you've actually said in this thread even after it's been pointed out to you repeatedly in over 10 pages........several times by quoting you directly.

    Blatant denial with absolutely zero evidence to support your claim, is not really a good way to "win" people over to your position. This method tends to work only among circles of 4th-graders on school playgrounds........and even then, only when dealing with especially "dense" 4th-graders.
    you do understand your OP is still here for all to read right?

    unless you can make that go awyay the points made by me and others stand

    your OP is a failure because it dishonestly and illogical condemns a group based on the actions of some

    if this fact bothers you the solution is easy, you simply shouldnt have made the nonsensical OP or you should retract you illogical assumption. Its all up to you

    but denying what you posted and trying to back pedal wont help you LMAO.


    I have denied no facts, not one, this is a bold face lie

    if you disagree please point out the fact i denied, i cant wait lmao
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #344
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,798

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    LMAO, derp, logic, I win~!!!
    im sure you think that, but like i told him the OP is still here for all to read and i dont have to make stuff up about it LOL

    if he doesnt like his nonseniscal post he shouldnt have posted it

    I have denied no facts, not one, this is a bold face lie

    if you disagree please point out the fact i denied, i cant wait lmao
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #345
    All Warm and Fuzzy
    FluffyNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Miss-uh-Sippie
    Last Seen
    10-21-17 @ 04:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    4,831

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    you do understand your OP is still here for all to read right?

    unless you can make that go awyay the points made by me and others stand
    Lol, I'm not ashamed of it, nor do I wish to retract it.....I even explained in detail how to go about finding it.

    your OP is a failure because it dishonestly and illogical condemns a group based on the actions of some
    This response is a failure because you apparently do not understand sarcasm and the humor in the statement just blew past you.

    if this fact bothers you the solution is easy, you simply shouldnt have made the nonsensical OP or you should retract you illogical assumption. Its all up to you
    I've already said that I'm not bothered in the least by what I said.....only by your direct misrepresentation of it.

    but denying what you posted and trying to back pedal wont help you LMAO.
    When have I denied what I posted? :

    I have denied no facts, not one, this is a bold face lie

    if you disagree please point out the fact i denied, i cant wait lmao
    If there were such a thing.....you'd truly be deserving of the "Teflon Poster of the Year" award.
    "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence." - Dr. Carl Sagan

  6. #346
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    You've wined and cried for pages now, and it's getting to the point of being ridiculous.
    I'm not sure how quoting you and obj J, citing academic research, and offering arguments on a debate site amount to "whining and crying"


    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    You can't classify those who symphathize with islamistic organizations as violent themselves. The criteria was 1 million VIOLENT, radical muslims. If there were actually 1 million VIOLENT muslims, we would have far, far more problems than we have today.
    It wasn't based with them "sympathizing" with islamist organizations, it was based on the fact that they support executing people over their religion. If that isn't a violent position, I don't know what is

  7. #347
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    thats what you dont get, its not an "argument" LMAO
    Yes, I fully understand it isn't an argument. But the fact that you are offering it as a rebuttal on a debate site suggests you actually don't

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    it has nothing to do with "me", this is why you keep failing, YOU are arguing, im only pointing out what factually happened
    Ahh, more "nu-uh"

  8. #348
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,572

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    I'm not sure how quoting you and obj J, citing academic research, and offering arguments on a debate site amount to "whining and crying"




    It wasn't based with them "sympathizing" with islamist organizations, it was based on the fact that they support executing people over their religion. If that isn't a violent position, I don't know what is
    Most christians support the bible, which is a book that very openly condones violence. Our government uses violence every day, and most Americans support that. I guess that makes all of us violent too. I'm still waiting for your proof that 1 million muslims are themselves violent. You complained for pages, quoting the same quote of mine, but haven't once actually provided a source showing that they've done anything violent.
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  9. #349
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    if you disagree please point out the fact i denied, i cant wait lmao
    Uhh, I have done so repeatedly


    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1061556930

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1061556995

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1061557000

    Your response has been to continuously go "nu-uh"

  10. #350
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    easy

    I would of left out the nonsensical and dishonest parts grouping islam/muslims as a whole
    How would you have specifically and actually worded it?

Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •