Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 493

Thread: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

  1. #331
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    i have been just about every couple posts

    the thread OP fails because it illogically uses the actions of some to judge the group.

    thats the point
    'The group' is those Muslims who are burning down the homes of Christians. We know that 'not all Muslims are terrorists'. We all understand that by now. If they were all terrorists they'd be much easier to locate.

    What concerns many are those who are terrorists, such as those murdering Christians right now and /or burning down their homes. Is it possible to address that issue without all the usual cliches?

  2. #332
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    1.)'The group' is those Muslims who are burning down the homes of Christians. We know that 'not all Muslims are terrorists'. We all understand that by now. If they were all terrorists they'd be much easier to locate.

    2.)What concerns many are those who are terrorists, such as those murdering Christians right now and /or burning down their homes. Is it possible to address that issue without all the usual cliches?
    1.) obviously the OP does not know this
    2.) yes it would be possible in an honest thread that didn't have a failed, dishonest, illogical, cliched and bigoted OP

    if the OP was looking for honest non "cliched" response then the OP should have start an honest non cliched thread.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #333
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    1.) obviously the OP does not know this
    2.) yes it would be possible in an honest thread that didn't have a failed, dishonest, illogical, cliched and bigoted OP

    if the OP was looking for honest non "cliched" response then the OP should have start an honest non cliched thread.
    How would you have worded it?

  4. #334
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    How would you have worded it?
    easy

    I would of left out the nonsensical and dishonest parts grouping islam/muslims as a whole
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #335
    All Warm and Fuzzy
    FluffyNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Miss-uh-Sippie
    Last Seen
    10-21-17 @ 04:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    4,831

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    How would you have worded it?
    He wouldn't have.....because apparently he does not have the intellectual capacity to understand that my reference to "Islam" as the "Religion of Peace" in the OP was simply sarcasm.
    "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence." - Dr. Carl Sagan

  6. #336
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    easy

    I would of left out the nonsensical and dishonest parts grouping islam/muslims as a whole
    1) his comment concerned Islam " being the religion of peace". Unless you are claiming Islam *is* the religion of peace, I am unsure what you are taking issue with

    2) as stated previous, and which you failed to address. Even if Islam was an inherently violent religion, such does not amount to every Muslim being violent. The religion is still interpreted

  7. #337
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    8

    1) his comment concerned Islam " being the religion of peace". Unless you are claiming Islam *is* the religion of peace, I am unsure what you are taking issue with

    2) as stated previous, and which you failed to address. Even if Islam was an inherently violent religion, such does not amount to every Muslim being violent. The religion is still interpreted
    thank you for your opinion of the recap, however your opinion of it and what was actually said is meaningless to me :

    he factually grouped them together whether you agree or not
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #338
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    thank you for your opinion of the recap, however your opinion of it and what was actually said is meaningless to me :

    he factually grouped them together whether you agree or not
    What a well thought out argument: you're wrong because I said so!

    So how did he group them together, exactly?

  9. #339
    All Warm and Fuzzy
    FluffyNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Miss-uh-Sippie
    Last Seen
    10-21-17 @ 04:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    4,831

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    thank you for your opinion of the recap, however your opinion of it and what was actually said is meaningless to me :

    he factually grouped them together whether you agree or not
    My OP is not difficult to find.....just scroll to the top of the page and click the "First" icon in the thread results section. All I said, and sarcastically mind you, was "Ah, Islam....ever the religion of peace." How this is specifically targeting ALL individual Muslims is quite beyond me. I even went as far, in a few posts later, as to address a Muslim poster specifically to point out that in no-way did I honestly believe that EVERY Muslim supported or participated in acts of violence against other religions.

    If you DO believe that Islam, as both a religious and political institution has proven to be a "Religion of Peace".....then, by all means, provide evidence to the contrary.

    Your failure to understand simple sarcasm and to twist facts is truly a thing to behold. Since you've been caught endorsing another poster's fraudelent statistics regarding the probable number of "violent" Muslims........you done nothing more than blatantly deny facts and have even consistently denied what you've actually said in this thread even after it's been pointed out to you repeatedly in over 10 pages........several times by quoting you directly.

    Blatant denial with absolutely zero evidence to support your claim, is not really a good way to "win" people over to your position. This method tends to work only among circles of 4th-graders on school playgrounds........and even then, only when dealing with especially "dense" 4th-graders.
    Last edited by FluffyNinja; 03-11-13 at 06:23 PM.
    "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence." - Dr. Carl Sagan

  10. #340
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyNinja View Post
    My OP is not difficult to find.....just scroll to the top of the page and click the "First" icon in the thread results section. All I said, and sarcastically mind you, was "Ah, Islam....ever the religion of peace." How this is specifically targeting ALL individual Muslims is quite beyond me. I even went as far, in a few posts later, as to address a Muslim poster specifically to point out that in no-way did I honestly believe that EVERY Muslim supported or participated in acts of violence against other religions.

    If you do not believe that Islam, as both a religious and political institution has proven to be a "Religion of Peace".....then, by all means, provide evidence to the contrary.

    Your failure to understand simple sarcasm and to twist facts is truly a thing to behold. Since you've been caught endorsing another poster's fraudelent statistics regarding the probable number of "violent" Muslims........you done nothing more than blatantly deny facts and have even consistently denied what you've actually said in this thread even after it's been pointed out to you repeatedly in over 10 pages........several times by quoting you directly.

    Blatant denial with absolutely zero evidence to support your claim, is not really a good way to "win" people over to your position. This method tends to work only among circles of 4th-graders on school playgrounds........and even then, only when dealing with especially "dense" 4th-graders.
    LMAO, derp, logic, I win~!!!

Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •