Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 493

Thread: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

  1. #311
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    Nope, I addressed that here



    and here



    So in the effect that you have now abandoned your original position and are now arguing against a position I nor the OP never endorsed, we are in agreement.



    here is where you quote in bold and endorse the one million number

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1061550680
    you keep repeating this like facts will change, being dishonest is never going to change any facts LMAO

    our posts still stand, its illogical to condemn muslims based on the acts of some, as ive told you, anything else you want to try and make up feel free, you will continue to fail because our point and what we ACTUALLY SAID lmao, still stands

    but please feel free to continue to make stuff up, maybe youll get someone honest to believe your story and ignore the facts in the thread
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #312
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    you keep repeating this like facts will change, being dishonest is never going to change any facts LMAO
    actually I'm repeating myself because you keep denying facts. Hence, why your response to me quoting you, citing academic sources, and offering logical arguments is to go "nu-uh".

    Notice you are incapable of actually addressing anything I wrote directly and can do nothing more than claim dishonesty (without actually substantiating it), claim something as illogical (without actually substantiating it), make accusations (without actually substantiating them), and make straw man arguments (without actually substantiating anything). Basically, going "nu-uh".

  3. #313
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    actually I'm repeating myself because you keep denying facts. Hence, why your response to me quoting you, citing academic sources, and offering logical arguments is to go "nu-uh".

    Notice you are incapable of actually addressing anything I wrote directly and can do nothing more than claim dishonesty (without actually substantiating it), claim something as illogical (without actually substantiating it), make accusations (without actually substantiating them), and make straw man arguments (without actually substantiating anything). Basically, going "nu-uh".
    what facts have i denies LMAO why do you lie?
    theres nothing you stated that needs addressed because of one simple fact, you are having an argument in your head that nobody is having LMAO

    never denied any facts
    never made a straw man

    our statement what we ACTUALLY said and what they ACTUALLY mean still stand no matter how much you cry about it and how much you try to make up, nobody honest buys it LMAO

    let me know when you have something that actually relates to our statmenst and the points we made, or again, please continue to make stuff up that is meaningless and we will continue to laugh
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #314
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    our statement what we ACTUALLY said and what they ACTUALLY mean still stand no matter how much you cry about it and how much you try to make up, nobody honest buys it LMAO
    indeed ...

    Rabid actually wrote :

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    At the absolute most you could estimate 1 million violent, radical muslims in the world. There are currently 1 billion muslims. That represents .1% of the muslim population.
    And you actually agreed and endorsed it:

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    shhhhhh

    dont let common sense and logc get in the way of being uneducated and grouping people together in a biased and bigoted way

    you're silly RA
    Now after being shown that you were wrong, you switched to an argument concerning "billions", as documented here:

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1061554115


    Now what will your response be to this well documented post? You will go "nu-uh" and claim I am being dishonest, without actually substantiating the fact or addressing the direct quotes from you making the statements I claimed; make straw man arguments about me claiming something about all muslims, without actually substantiating it and despite earlier posts from me claiming the exact opposite; claim something as illogical, without actually substantiating it

    But hey, if such strikes you as a winning argument, I'm ok with that.

  5. #315
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    indeed ...

    Rabid actually wrote :



    And you actually agreed and endorsed it:



    Now after being shown that you were wrong, you switched to an argument concerning "billions", as documented here:

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1061554115


    Now what will your response be to this well documented post? You will go "nu-uh" and claim I am being dishonest, without actually substantiating the fact or addressing the direct quotes from you making the statements I claimed; make straw man arguments about me claiming something about all muslims, without actually substantiating it and despite earlier posts from me claiming the exact opposite; claim something as illogical, without actually substantiating it

    But hey, if such strikes you as a winning argument, I'm ok with that.
    LMAO

    you havent showed ANYTHING, or that i was wrong ANYWHERE, its all in your head, its the argument you made up inside your head

    you are continuing to lyi, nothing was ever "changed" LMAO

    are points have changed one bit since i stated them pages ago, you are wrong now and you were wrong then lol

    this point still stands and its the only one made

    judging a group by the actions of some is illogical, which the OP did, sorry this isnt going to change no matter how many posts you try to make it happen.

    I posted this point pages ago and it hasnt altered at all LMAO, let me know when you have anything factual to take away form that point because all your doing is posting spin, after spin, after spin.

    ill keep waiting, this thread isnt going anywhere. wonder what you will try to make up net
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #316
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    The surest way to elicit some anti-Christian hate around here is to start a thread about Islam.

    How sad that in a thread about a small minority of Christians being persecuted for their faith, how some fall all over themselves by way of joining them.

    I wonder, though, if Christians in this country were to go on a rampage in Dearborn and torch the houses of innocent Muslims, would the reverse hold true?
    They will condemn Christians for attacking or not attacking Muslims. And they will call anyone who protests the murder of Christians and the burning of their homes, 'bigots'.

    And of course the 'not all Muslims are terrorists' is trotted out regularly, but just as not all Germans were Nazis and not all Italians Fascist, we must still remain concerned about those Muslims who are fanatics..

  7. #317
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    LMAO

    you havent showed ANYTHING, or that i was wrong ANYWHERE, its all in your head, its the argument you made up inside your head
    Notice you don't address anything I just wrote, quoted, or cited. You simply go "nu-uh"

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    you are continuing to lyi, nothing was ever "changed" LMAO
    right, I just explained how you will claim I lied without addressing the fact that I am directly quoting you. And guess what you did, you claimed that I lied without addressing the fact that I am directly quoting you

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    are points have changed one bit since i stated them pages ago, you are wrong now and you were wrong then lol
    You didn't even address them then. You did exactly what you are still currently doing: going "nu-uh"

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    this point still stands and its the only one made
    I just quoted you above making a different one

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    judging a group by the actions of some is illogical, which the OP did, sorry this isnt going to change no matter how many posts you try to make it happen.
    addressed here

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1061554382

    your reply to this was to go "nu-uh" without actally addressing anything

    Here

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1061555884

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    I posted this point pages ago and it hasnt altered at all LMAO, let me know when you have anything factual to take away form that point because all your doing is posting spin, after spin, after spin.
    unless you account was hacked, it was not your original argument and you clearly altered it

    See here:

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1061554115

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    ill keep waiting, this thread isnt going anywhere. wonder what you will try to make up net
    the only thing I need to do to address your false claims is quote you. Not really difficult.

  8. #318
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    Notice you don't address anything I just wrote, quoted, or cited. You simply go "nu-uh"



    right, I just explained how you will claim I lied without addressing the fact that I am directly quoting you. And guess what you did, you claimed that I lied without addressing the fact that I am directly quoting you



    You didn't even address them then. You did exactly what you are still currently doing: going "nu-uh"



    I just quoted you above making a different one



    addressed here

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1061554382

    your reply to this was to go "nu-uh" without actally addressing anything

    Here

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1061555884



    unless you account was hacked, it was not your original argument and you clearly altered it

    See here:

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1061554115



    the only thing I need to do to address your false claims is quote you. Not really difficult.
    another long post and again nothign as changed, ill just keep repeating the actually facts until you are honest enough to address them

    I posted this point pages ago and it hasnt altered at all LMAO, let me know when you have anything factual to take away form that point because all your doing is posting spin, after spin, after spin.
    ill keep waiting, this thread isnt going anywhere. wonder what you will try to make up next because my quotes support me as they are written, not what you make up they mean LMAO
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #319
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    another long post and again nothign as changed, ill just keep repeating the actually facts until you are honest enough to address them

    I posted this point pages ago and it hasnt altered at all LMAO, let me know when you have anything factual to take away form that point because all your doing is posting spin, after spin, after spin.
    ill keep waiting, this thread isnt going anywhere. wonder what you will try to make up next because my quotes support me as they are written, not what you make up they mean LMAO
    You're right that whatever point you had was posted pages ago but since then your posts have just taken up space. Why not return to the topic of the thread if you are still interested?

  10. #320
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    You're right that whatever point you had was posted pages ago but since then your posts have just taken up space. Why not return to the topic of the thread if you are still interested?
    i have been just about every couple posts

    the thread OP fails because it illogically uses the actions of some to judge the group.

    thats the point
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •