Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 493

Thread: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

  1. #291
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    Lets follow the discussion we just had:

    rabidalpaca writes

    you bold the last part and respond with

    I write

    your reply is

    notice the shift of focus from "one million" violent muslims to know a question of "billions".
    nope, thats YOUR mistake, there is no shift, the question still remains how do SOME relate to the whole group?

    the "shift" is in your head, it has always been about judging the group based on some

    AGAIN i repeat, the bottom line is the OP is a failure because it groups all Muslims together, which part dont you get? This is all my words have ever said so if you would like to talk about ignorant you would need to look in the mirror. WOuld you like to address my actual comments and what the actually mean or will you continue to make stuff up and keep me laughing at you?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #292
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    no im resorting to staying on topic to what i actually said and the points i made which was the OP is a failed concept because it dishonestly groups all muslims together in an uneducated fashion.
    The op states
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyNinja View Post
    AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes - Yahoo! News

    Ah.....Islam.......ever the religion of peace! And these were even Sunnis.......who are supposed to be the "least fundamentalist" of the two main branches of the faith.
    it makes a joke about islam being the religion of peace, it does not say all muslims engage in such violence. Also, even if Islam was a violent religion, that would not necessitate muslims to be violent. Since religion is heavily interpreted



    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    do you have anything to address this fact? until you do you are just talking random meaningless circles
    I just did twice. For some reason you refuse to acknowledge my answers

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    i STILL endorse rapid's comment because i understand it and im not trying to be dishonest or bigoted and make up something about the comment thats not true.
    I have directly quoted him numerous times. He clearly wrote
    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    At the absolute most you could estimate 1 million violent, radical muslims in the world. There are currently 1 billion muslims. That represents .1% of the muslim population.
    which is obviously wrong. And I fail to see how citing research that shows it is wrong is "dishonest or bigoted"

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    Until you can honestly address his rational and logic point, you are wasting your time with meaningless deflections that i simply wont bite on LOL
    I addressed them, by citing polling data, when he first made them. And have addressed them about a dozen times since, by citing polling data. See here

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1061550694

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1061550712

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1061550755

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1061550905

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1061551025

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1061551089

    *I'm stopping at page 21, since an exhaustive list is clearly unneccasery for me to make my point*

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    again, i repeat, the bottom line is the OP is a failure because it groups all Muslims together, which part dont you get? This is all my words have ever said so if you would like to talk about ignorant you would need to look in the mirror. WOuld you like to address my actual comments and what the actually mean or will you continue to make stuff up and keep me laughing at you?
    actually the op does not and you supported assertions about there only being a million religously violent muslims, at the most
    Last edited by Dr. Chuckles; 03-10-13 at 07:57 PM.

  3. #293
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    nope, thats YOUR mistake, there is no shift, the question still remains how do SOME relate to the whole group?

    the "shift" is in your head, it has always been about judging the group based on some

    AGAIN i repeat, the bottom line is the OP is a failure because it groups all Muslims together, which part dont you get? This is all my words have ever said so if you would like to talk about ignorant you would need to look in the mirror. WOuld you like to address my actual comments and what the actually mean or will you continue to make stuff up and keep me laughing at you?
    nope, going from a claim about "1 million" to now demanding evidence for "one billion" is a clear shift

  4. #294
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    nope, going from a claim about "1 million" to now demanding evidence for "one billion" is a clear shift
    nope, only in your head

    the calim is about the irrationality of associating some with the whole group, no matter what YOU say you dont get to make ths decision LMAO

    YOU dont get to decide what others are actually saying LMAO

    sorry you are wrong
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #295
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    The op states

    it makes a joke about islam being the religion of peace, it does not say all muslims engage in such violence. Also, even if Islam was a violent religion, that would not necessitate muslims to be violent. Since religion is heavily interpreted





    I just did twice. For some reason you refuse to acknowledge my answers



    I have directly quoted him numerous times. He clearly wrote


    which is obviously wrong. And I fail to see how citing research that shows it is wrong is "dishonest or bigoted"



    I addressed them, by citing polling data, when he first made them. And have addressed them about a dozen times since, by citing polling data. See here

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1061550694

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1061550712

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1061550755

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1061550905

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1061551025

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1061551089

    *I'm stopping at page 21, since an exhaustive list is clearly unneccasery for me to make my point*



    actually the op does not and you supported assertions about there only being a million religously violent muslims, at the most
    no, you dont, you give a poll about SOME, not all

    and yes the OP groups muslims together when referring to . . . . . wait for it. . . . islam LMAO

    this is dishonest and uneducated
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #296
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    nope, only in your head

    the calim is about the irrationality of associating some with the whole group, no matter what YOU say you dont get to make ths decision LMAO

    YOU dont get to decide what others are actually saying LMAO

    sorry you are wrong

    you will notice that my position is supporting by citing data; direct quotes from you, the op, and others who engaged in this discussion; and logical argument. Your response to this is go "nu-uh~!!!", make straw man arguments, and declare yourself the victor.

    One of these approaches is very 'logical"; the other is not. I'm happy letting the reader decide which is which, at this point

  7. #297
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    no, you dont, you give a poll about SOME, not all
    Yes, because I never made a claim about "all" and the remarks I was responding to concerned "1 million" ...


    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    and yes the OP groups muslims together when referring to . . . . . wait for it. . . . islam LMAO
    from above: " Also, even if Islam was a violent religion, that would not necessitate muslims to be violent. Since religion is heavily interpreted"


    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    this is dishonest and uneducated
    Well, at least we can agree on some things

  8. #298
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    you will notice that my position is supporting by citing data; direct quotes from you, the op, and others who engaged in this discussion; and logical argument. Your response to this is go "nu-uh~!!!", make straw man arguments, and declare yourself the victor.

    One of these approaches is very 'logical"; the other is not. I'm happy letting the reader decide which is which, at this point
    again, this is factually not true at all

    i am ALSO very happy letting the reader decide LMAO

    my point and rapids point still stands, condemning Islam based on the actions of some is illogical.

    Let me know when this changes

    never said nu-huh, never made a strawman my point and his have remained the same LMAO
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #299
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    Yes, because I never made a claim about "all" and the remarks I was responding to concerned "1 million" ...




    from above: " Also, even if Islam was a violent religion, that would not necessitate muslims to be violent. Since religion is heavily interpreted"




    Well, at least we can agree on some things


    again, you have changed nothing, the point is condemning the group based on some is illogical and im glad you agree the OP is dishonest and uneducated and that grouping muslims together based on islam is silly
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #300
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    again, this is factually not true at all
    vs



    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    never said nu-huh
    does not compute

Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •