Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 493

Thread: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

  1. #281
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyNinja View Post
    The fact that you do not understand that "this" IS what's being discussed......simply proves my point.
    nope, LMAO

    wow did you just try to tell ME what Im posting about??????

    sorry YOU dont get to control the meaning of what i and others posted

    point being your OP is still dishonest, uneducated and or bigoted. Feel free to pick which ones.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #282
    All Warm and Fuzzy
    FluffyNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Miss-uh-Sippie
    Last Seen
    10-21-17 @ 04:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    4,831

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    nope, LMAO

    wow did you just try to tell ME what Im posting about??????

    sorry YOU dont get to control the meaning of what i and others posted

    point being your OP is still dishonest, uneducated and or bigoted. Feel free to pick which ones.
    Ok, well I suppose we're finished here then. I think I'll go discuss which Disney Fairy is superior with my 8-yr old daughter........it's likely to be much more intellectually stimulating than continuing this pointless discussion with you........at least the level of honesty must improve.
    "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence." - Dr. Carl Sagan

  3. #283
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    another long post that says nothing to my point point and rapids still stands, this is no reason to lump all muslims together which the OP dishonestly did not sure what you dont get
    dude, you're reduced to simply ignoring what I write and declaring yourself the "winner"? It's not a situation that really bothers me

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    secondly you can continue to lie but thats all it will ever be, a lie lol i never attacked the poll, but please feel free to expose yourself and continue to make stuff up
    Well, I am unsure why else you would attempt to question it's methodology, especially when you were completely ignorant on the subject

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    ill repeat, this is no reason to condemn muslims as a while like the OP tried, LOL
    And I'll repeat, I specifically replied to you endorsing a comment about only one million muslims being violent. See here

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1061550536


    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    anything else you want to try and make up or suggest i said when i didnt feel free but our original points still stand lol
    Are you accusing me of hacking your account? Because I am quoting you directly and providing direct links back to your very words

  4. #284
    Sewer Rat
    Risky Thicket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,814

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    Lol 26 pages later and we are still discussing how awful Christianity is in leu of the topic being Christian homes being torched by extremists over an accusation of blaspheming Allah/Muhammad.
    I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't recall seeing people saying how awful Christianity is compared to Islam. Though I have seen people say that Christianity is superior and that similar atrocities have never been committed in the name of Christianity. That of course is bull****.

    It's borderline disgusting. I cannot fathom why when atrocities happen people have to point fingers and say "but that group is still worse."
    It is the actions of a relative few that are wrong. Wrong is always wrong, no matter the expressed religion of those doing wrong. NO RELIGION is immune to extremists acting in its name. Others here aren't capable of seeing that.










    "When Faith preaches Hate, Blessed are the Doubters." - Amin Maalouf

    When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that person is crazy. ~Dave Barry



  5. #285
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyNinja View Post
    Ok, well I suppose we're finished here then. I think I'll go discuss which Disney Fairy is superior with my 8-yr old daughter........it's likely to be much more intellectually stimulating than continuing this pointless discussion with you........at least the level of honesty must improve.
    LMAO the irony in this post is staggering since you have been the only dishonest one here

    always telling when a poster deflects and resorts to failed insults instead of staying on topic and actually using logic to defend their failed premise

    let me know when you can justify your failed OP
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #286
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Risky Thicket View Post
    How about Christians blowing up Muslim houses with drones?
    I have it on good authority that those drones were piloted by atheist bastards.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  7. #287
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Risky Thicket View Post
    I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't recall seeing people saying how awful Christianity is compared to Islam. Though I have seen people say that Christianity is superior and that similar atrocities have never been committed in the name of Christianity. That of course is bull****.
    You made numerous equivocations between the two.



    Quote Originally Posted by Risky Thicket View Post
    It is the actions of a relative few that are wrong. Wrong is always wrong, no matter the expressed religion of those doing wrong. NO RELIGION is immune to extremists acting in its name. Others here aren't capable of seeing that.
    the relative few? How do you claim 80% of the population of pakistan and egypt alone as a "relative few"? Also, while I certainly agree no religion is immune to fundamentalism and extremism, Islam has a huge ****ing problem with it at the moment.

  8. #288
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    dude, you're reduced to simply ignoring what I write and declaring yourself the "winner"? It's not a situation that really bothers me



    Well, I am unsure why else you would attempt to question it's methodology, especially when you were completely ignorant on the subject



    And I'll repeat, I specifically replied to you endorsing a comment about only one million muslims being violent. See here

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1061550536




    Are you accusing me of hacking your account? Because I am quoting you directly and providing direct links back to your very words
    no im resorting to staying on topic to what i actually said and the points i made which was the OP is a failed concept because it dishonestly groups all muslims together in an uneducated fashion.

    do you have anything to address this fact? until you do you are just talking random meaningless circles

    i STILL endorse rapid's comment because i understand it and im not trying to be dishonest or bigoted and make up something about the comment thats not true.

    Until you can honestly address his rational and logic point, you are wasting your time with meaningless deflections that i simply wont bite on LOL

    again, i repeat, the bottom line is the OP is a failure because it groups all Muslims together, which part dont you get? This is all my words have ever said so if you would like to talk about ignorant you would need to look in the mirror. WOuld you like to address my actual comments and what the actually mean or will you continue to make stuff up and keep me laughing at you?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #289
    Sewer Rat
    Risky Thicket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,814

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    I have it on good authority that those drones were piloted by atheist bastards.
    That's Mr. Atheist Bastards to you.










    "When Faith preaches Hate, Blessed are the Doubters." - Amin Maalouf

    When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that person is crazy. ~Dave Barry



  10. #290
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    LMAO the irony in this post is staggering since you have been the only dishonest one here

    always telling when a poster deflects and resorts to failed insults instead of staying on topic and actually using logic to defend their failed premise

    let me know when you can justify your failed OP
    Lets follow the discussion we just had:

    rabidalpaca writes
    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    Your English is so broken I can't even tell what you're trying to say. Feel free to rephrase what you've written so that it is clear and legible.




    I'm eagerly awaiting your personal condemnation of the holocaust on the main stream media networks.



    At the absolute most you could estimate 1 million violent, radical muslims in the world. There are currently 1 billion muslims. That represents .1% of the muslim population.
    you bold the last part and respond with
    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    shhhhhh

    dont let common sense and logc get in the way of being uneducated and grouping people together in a biased and bigoted way

    you're silly RA
    I write
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    Actually places like Pakistan and Egypt poll 80% among the islamic population in support of executing people who change their religion. Which, while I wouldn't describe it as radical (because they are looking to the state for such action), it would certainly be violent
    your reply is
    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    factual links?
    whats that have to do with the billions on the planet?
    notice the shift of focus from "one million" violent muslims to know a question of "billions".

Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •