Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 493

Thread: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

  1. #261
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    Yes, simply denouncing other argument based on vague accusations is much more effective than actually addressing them. And while I would say these attitudes are hardly the full product of the islamic religion, it does play a big part. If for nothing else, the fact that it's much more systemic and rigid than other relgions
    Ummm...are you going to reply to my pm or not?

    Failing that - how about The Basement?

  2. #262
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    Ummm...are you going to reply to my pm or not?
    Why would I want to talk to you in private?


    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    Failing that - how about The Basement?
    Why would I want to discuss this issue in the basement? If you can't defend your position without resorting to personal attacks, then you have no position to defend. And honestly, trading insults with you isn't something I have a particular interest in.

    Sure, I'll laugh at your silly arguments here, while you try to portray yourself as some champion of logic. But that's just cheap entertainment in a thread I'm already active on.
    Last edited by Dr. Chuckles; 03-10-13 at 04:14 PM.

  3. #263
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    Why would I want to talk to you in private?
    I'll take that as a 'no'.

    Well then, how about in the penalty box?

    I can ask/tell you things there - on this subject - that are not allowed here.

  4. #264
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    I'll take that as a 'no'.

    Well then, how about in the penalty box?

    I can ask/tell you things there - on this subject - that are not allowed here.
    PS If you need to vent, feel free to attack me there. Hell, if I have some free time, and you can get creative enough, I might even reward you with a post or two.

    But be warned, I have high standards and expectations

  5. #265
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    PS If you need to vent, feel free to attack me there. Hell, if I have some free time, and you can get creative enough, I might even reward you with a post or two.

    But be warned, I have high standards and expectations
    I am not looking to 'vent'.

    I am looking to have a frank discussion on this issue and I do not wish to be confined by the boundaries placed on this forum.

    But if frank, free adult discussions on pertinent topics are not your thing - so be it.

    Please let me know when they are.

    Until then, further discussion with you on this is, IMO, pointless.


    Have a nice day.
    Last edited by DA60; 03-10-13 at 04:25 PM.

  6. #266
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    I am not looking to 'vent'.
    Of course, and I am sure we can file this right next to "I don't care what you have to say" and the various remarks about ignoring me ... Look, mate, I understand you feel personally invested in this, but getting angry and attacking me for presenting facts doesn't actually work to change what those facts are

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    I am looking to have a frank discussion on this issue and I do not wish to be confined by the boundaries placed on this forum.
    We seem to be having a rather frank discussion here, and the only limitation seems to be your inability to launch into pointless personal attacks. Because you can't logically address a person's argument.

    Or is there something I am missing

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    But if frank, free adult discussions on pertinent topics are not your thing - so be it.
    Maybe if you're nicer to Grant he will agree to play with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    Please let me know when they are.


    Have a nice day.
    Will do, and have a great day yourself

  7. #267
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    Of course, and I am sure we can file this right next to "I don't care what you have to say" and the various remarks about ignoring me ... Look, mate, I understand you feel personally invested in this, but getting angry and attacking me for presenting facts doesn't actually work to change what those facts are



    We seem to be having a rather frank discussion here, and the only limitation seems to be your inability to launch into pointless personal attacks. Because you can't logically address a person's argument.

    Or is there something I am missing



    Maybe if you're nicer to Grant he will agree to play with you?



    Will do, and have a great day yourself
    So, to sum up...

    ...you keep bugging me to debate this. Yet when I offer to do it one-on-one (in pm's) or without restrictions in the Penalty Box - you refuse?

    You are quite happy to insult/negatively generalize a billion Muslims by judging them purely on the basis of their religion.

    Yet you refuse to fully flesh out your derogatory ideas without forum safeguards and Daddy/Mommy moderators (no offence to the latter - just doing your job)?

    I think that says it all about you and your opinions on this subject.

    I am done with you on this.


    Have a nice day.


    And btw - I am not Muslim.
    Last edited by DA60; 03-10-13 at 04:41 PM.

  8. #268
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    So, to sum up...

    ...you keep bugging me to debate this.
    No, I keep addressing the bad arguments you freely post in this thread. Bugging you would be pming you and writing personal messages asking you to spend time with me ...


    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    Yet when I offer to do it one-on-one (in pm's) or without restrictions in the Penalty Box - you refuse?
    Because I am interested in a topic and not you?



    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    I think that says it all.
    Indeed ...

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    I am done with you on this.
    You keep saying that. But if you want to successfully ignore me, it requires some self determination on your part.


    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    Have a nice day.
    you, as well, buddy

  9. #269
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    Lol 26 pages later and we are still discussing how awful Christianity is in leu of the topic being Christian homes being torched by extremists over an accusation of blaspheming Allah/Muhammad.

    It's borderline disgusting. I cannot fathom why when atrocities happen people have to point fingers and say "but that group is still worse."
    Right. Gays are being hanged from lampposts and they'll blame the Gays. Women are being brutalized and they'll blame the women. Christians are being murdered and their homes burnt down and they'll blame the Christians. It's the usual response.

  10. #270
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,814

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyNinja View Post
    Your point was that HIS post reflected common sense and logic.....which it did not. You've evidently done nothing more than succeeded in confusing yourself.

    Once again, made up numbers do not justify a "logical" approach. I'm sorry that you let emotion get the best of you and simply chose the wrong post to like and quote in an attept to help strengthen your position. Your ability to back-peddle is quite a sight behold, however.
    no back pedal at all, both posts still stand and your biased doesnt change that

    how did i back pedal when i keep saying both posts stand? LMAO

    please continue to make stuff up and show more things you dont understand
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •