Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 493

Thread: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

  1. #211
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    Yeah, you should read up on europe between 500 AD and about 1600 AD, you wouldn't believe the atrocities the christians committed in the name of god.In 2013 they're not. Does that excuse the hundreds of years that they did do that?
    The point is that they are not doing that now while Muslims are still at it. See the difference?

  2. #212
    Sewer Rat
    Risky Thicket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,804

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Because Christians are not attacking their neighbors and burning down their homes. Have you not read the title of this thread?
    Well that's just great, Grant. LOL!

    According to you "the Christian religion is superior to Islam, with The Golden Rule probably being chief among them" because "The Golden Rule is something many, obviously, want to live by but it is sometimes a struggle to achieve" and you know this to be true because "Christians are not attacking their neighbors and burning down their houses". That then is the reason that Christianity is superior to Islam.

    That's just feckin brilliant, Grant. Really.










    "When Faith preaches Hate, Blessed are the Doubters." - Amin Maalouf

    When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that person is crazy. ~Dave Barry



  3. #213
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Right. Time to cut and run!
    Would you spend your time debating with someone who you thought was closed minded about what you were debating?

    Especially someone whom you have little respect for?

    Well, I would not.


    Have a nice day.

  4. #214
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    Would you spend your time debating with someone who you thought was closed minded about what you were debating?

    Especially someone whom you have little respect for?

    Well, I would not.


    Have a nice day.
    You claimed to know my religion and when asked what it was you took off.

    I always have nice days, thanks.

  5. #215
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Risky Thicket View Post
    Well that's just great, Grant. LOL!

    According to you "the Christian religion is superior to Islam, with The Golden Rule probably being chief among them" because "The Golden Rule is something many, obviously, want to live by but it is sometimes a struggle to achieve" and you know this to be true because "Christians are not attacking their neighbors and burning down their houses". That then is the reason that Christianity is superior to Islam.

    That's just feckin brilliant, Grant. Really.
    There are other reasons as well, of course. Brilliant? Perhaps not. Accurate? Certainly.

  6. #216
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    rather ironic coming from someone who simply dismisses data he doesn't like ...
    Hey - just because I don't care doesn't mean I am not listening.

    Let me make this clear...I do not respect you on this subject and I could care less what your anti-Islamic opinions are of it.


    Have a nice day.

  7. #217
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    You claimed to know my religion and when asked what it was you took off.

    I always have nice days, thanks.
    I claimed no such thing and you missed my point ENTIRELY.

    And once again - would you spend your time debating with someone who you thought was closed minded about what you were debating?

    Especially someone whom you have little respect for?

    Well, I would not.


    Have a nice day.

  8. #218
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    Hey - just because I don't care doesn't mean I am not listening.

    Let me make this clear...I do not respect you on this subject and I could care less what your anti-Islamic opinions are of it.


    Have a nice day.
    While I am unsure how a factual based measurement of views among Islamic population can be "anti-islamic", I too, wish you a good day

  9. #219
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    I claimed no such thing and you missed my point ENTIRELY.
    Actually I got your point but had already addressed it in another post.

    Yes, we can certainly judge someone by their religious affiliation (as well as their beliefs). Why the hell not???

  10. #220
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    While I am unsure how a factual based measurement of views among Islamic population can be "anti-islamic", I too, wish you a good day
    It's a familiar scenario.

    An Anatomy of Surrender by Bruce Bawer, City Journal Spring 2008

Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •