Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 493

Thread: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

  1. #181
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    because I try to justify the burning down of people's homes?

    Actually I'm against it. I'm a Golden Rule kinda guy.
    So you would want to be judged negatively, strictly on the basis of your religious affiliation - which you seem to be doing here?

  2. #182
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    Actually places like Pakistan and Egypt poll 80% among the islamic population in support of executing people who change their religion. Which, while I wouldn't describe it as radical (because they are looking to the state for such action), it would certainly be violent
    factual links?
    whats that have to do with the billions on the planet?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #183
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyNinja View Post
    RabidAlpaca posted this:



    Then you quoted him, boldened the part above and responded with this:



    the fact is, his "one million" figure was just made up.......no real basis for it whatsover..........and you defend it as "logic" and "common sense"........how silly!
    translation, you cant do what i asked because you made it up and his point and my point still stands because it based off of common sense

    thanks, thats what i thought

    the only thing silly is how dishonest you are

    ill state again:
    the point was falsely grouping people together based on the actions of some is illogical, dishonest, uneducated and or bigoted

    so yes my actual logic is sound since its based on common sense

    let me know when you have anything that shows otherwise
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #184
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    factual links?
    whats that have to do with the billions on the planet?
    1) http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1061550694

    2) It highlights large segments of the world islamic population supports fundamentally violent interpretations of their religion

    3) The post you were offering an opinion on made a remark about 1 million violent muslims at the most. See here:

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1061550680

    Pakistan has 177 milion people, with 96% being muslim. That would mean there are many more than a million muslims, in pakistan alone, who support executing people for changing their religion

  5. #185
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    I am merely stating facts.

    'Islamism' and an 'Islamic dominated' country are two different things.

    dom·i·na·tion (dm-nshn)
    n.
    1.
    a. Control or power over another or others.
    b. The exercise of such control or power.

    domination - definition of domination by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

    If the majority of a freely democratic country is Muslim/Islamic, then they have political domination over that country.
    Not necessarily. They may vote for the political party of their choice, just as Christians and other religions do.


    If you have a problem with that, I suggest you take it up with the people that wrote the dictionary.
    I've already quoted the dictionary. You're just getting confused between Muslim and Islamic, as though they were the same thing.

  6. #186
    All Warm and Fuzzy
    FluffyNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Miss-uh-Sippie
    Last Seen
    10-21-17 @ 04:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    4,831

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    translation, you cant do what i asked because you made it up and his point and my point still stands because it based off of common sense

    thanks, thats what i thought

    the only thing silly is how dishonest you are

    ill state again:
    the point was falsely grouping people together based on the actions of some is illogical, dishonest, uneducated and or bigoted

    so yes my actual logic is sound since its based on common sense

    let me know when you have anything that shows otherwise
    Your point was that HIS post reflected common sense and logic.....which it did not. You've evidently done nothing more than succeeded in confusing yourself.

    Once again, made up numbers do not justify a "logical" approach. I'm sorry that you let emotion get the best of you and simply chose the wrong post to like and quote in an attept to help strengthen your position. Your ability to back-peddle is quite a sight behold, however.
    "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence." - Dr. Carl Sagan

  7. #187
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Risky Thicket View Post
    How about Christians blowing up Muslim houses with drones?
    this was really your first thought?.. seriously?.. not " damn, those dudes are assholes" or " damn extremists, they are ****ed up for targeting innocent people"




    wow.... incredible.

  8. #188
    All Warm and Fuzzy
    FluffyNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Miss-uh-Sippie
    Last Seen
    10-21-17 @ 04:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    4,831

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    this was really your first thought?.. seriously?.. not " damn, those dudes are assholes" or " damn extremists, they are ****ed up for targeting innocent people"




    wow.... incredible.
    Speaks volumes, does it not?
    "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence." - Dr. Carl Sagan

  9. #189
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    So you would want to be judged negatively, strictly on the basis of your religious affiliation - which you seem to be doing here?
    What religious affiliation is that?

  10. #190
    Sewer Rat
    Risky Thicket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,803

    Re: AP PHOTOS: Mob in Pakistan torches Christian homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    There are other factors as to why the Christian religion is superior to Islam, with The Golden Rule probably being chief among them.
    Excellent! By your own words we will establish that Christianity is not superior to Islam. Having learned the truth you may now change your mistaken beliefs.

    golden rule.jpg










    "When Faith preaches Hate, Blessed are the Doubters." - Amin Maalouf

    When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that person is crazy. ~Dave Barry



Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •