Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 155

Thread: White House admits it can't kill Americans with drones in US

  1. #21
    Bring us a shrubbery!
    tessaesque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Plano, Texas
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,910

    Re: White House admits it can't kill Americans with drones in US

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    No, it did not and repeating your dishonest claim does not make it true.

    Holder clearly stated that the president has no authority to do such a thing
    So this is your way of saying you won't actually researched the leaked memo?
    "Hmmm...Can't decide if I want to watch "Four Houses" or give myself an Icy Hot pee hole enema..." - Blake Shelton


  2. #22
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: White House admits it can't kill Americans with drones in US

    Quote Originally Posted by tessaesque View Post
    So this is your way of saying you won't actually researched the leaked memo?
    It's my way of saying that you've got nothing to support your dishonest claim.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  3. #23
    Bring us a shrubbery!
    tessaesque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Plano, Texas
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,910

    Re: White House admits it can't kill Americans with drones in US

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    It's my way of saying that you've got nothing to support your dishonest claim.
    Except, you know, those little things called facts. And as I said in the other thread...when you'd like to research a few I'll be happy to talk. Until then you're welcome to spew your unsupported, false nonsense to somebody else.
    "Hmmm...Can't decide if I want to watch "Four Houses" or give myself an Icy Hot pee hole enema..." - Blake Shelton


  4. #24
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: White House admits it can't kill Americans with drones in US

    Quote Originally Posted by tessaesque View Post
    Except, you know, those little things called facts. And as I said in the other thread...when you'd like to research a few I'll be happy to talk. Until then you're welcome to spew your unsupported, false nonsense to somebody else.
    The facts you claim to have must be so tiny, they can't be posted.

    So far, you haven't posted any facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  5. #25
    A Man Without A Country
    Mr. Invisible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,961
    Blog Entries
    71

    Re: White House admits it can't kill Americans with drones in US

    Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Nice to see that you are taking the title of a news article over the actual letter.


    Clearly you didnt read the letter to R. Paul

    I stand corrected. However, that doesn't change the fact that he can kill you if you are not on American soil.

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    The title of this thread does not match the content of the OP

    According to the OP, the US can use a drone to kill american citizens on american soil........but only if they are engaged in an attack.
    Take that up with RT. I didn't write the article.
    "And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness."

  6. #26
    A Man Without A Country
    Mr. Invisible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,961
    Blog Entries
    71

    Re: White House admits it can't kill Americans with drones in US

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    It's my way of saying that you've got nothing to support your dishonest claim.
    Seems that you didn't read the memo.

    http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/msnbc/se...hite_Paper.pdf
    "And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness."

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    04-03-13 @ 11:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    458

    Re: White House admits it can't kill Americans with drones in US

    It's seems hacks and partisans are turning a complicated legal hypothetical into another weak anti-Obama attack.

  8. #28
    Professor
    madman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    So. California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,937

    Re: White House admits it can't kill Americans with drones in US

    Quote Originally Posted by mr4anarchy View Post
    It's seems hacks and partisans are turning a complicated legal hypothetical into another weak anti-Obama attack.
    this is standard procedure for a Black democrat in the WH.

  9. #29
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: White House admits it can't kill Americans with drones in US

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible View Post
    I stand corrected. However, that doesn't change the fact that he can kill you if you are not on American soil.



    Take that up with RT. I didn't write the article.
    Actually, the article, unlike the title of this thread, phrases it as a question. Your title makes it a statement
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  10. #30
    A Man Without A Country
    Mr. Invisible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,961
    Blog Entries
    71

    Re: White House admits it can't kill Americans with drones in US

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Props to you, for real, Mr. I, for your consistency. You don't have to be right wing to have problems with the way this question was answered. In fact, everyone should be a little nervous about the response. There will always be some though, *cough*Tererun*cough* that will put partisanship above all else.
    Thanks. I've gotten to the point where I just hate 99.99% of politicians and am tired of all these games being played with the American people and the world. I'm just about a couple things now: truth, freedom, liberty, justice, love, peace, and understanding.
    "And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness."

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •