Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 109

Thread: Nort Korea Vows Nuclear Attack.

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    07-16-13 @ 12:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,568

    Re: Nort Korea Vows Nuclear Attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    There is a massive difference.

    I don't even know where to begin but "cult of personality" is definitely a start.

    Saddam without question was a brutal and arrogant dictator but he is no where near Kim Jong Il or Kim Il-Sung. North Koreans actually believe Kim Il-Sung is God and Kim Jong Il would be like a Jesus figure to put it into a perspective a Christian or someone of the west could understand.

    North Koreans are segregated from our world or the world and believe the life they're living is utopia while they're nothing but slaves.

    At least in Iraq they understood there was developed nations outside their own.

    North Koreans don't get that or even understand that. It's horrible.
    I guess, but all those people have no electricity and are malnourished and live on farms. They pose us no real threat.

    We don't invade because China might view it as an act of war on them, and because NKorea has nothing we want. Also, why should we invade? If China really believed that N Korea was about to use a nuke they would act as they don't want us nuking something so close to them. They don't want nuclear fallout anymore than we do.

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Nort Korea Vows Nuclear Attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by captainawesome View Post
    I guess, but all those people have no electricity and are malnourished and live on farms. They pose us no real threat.

    We don't invade because China might view it as an act of war on them, and because NKorea has nothing we want. Also, why should we invade? If China really believed that N Korea was about to use a nuke they would act as they don't want us nuking something so close to them. They don't want nuclear fallout anymore than we do.
    North Korea is like a toddler to the US, they cant even shoot a rocket (today) past the Sea of Japan let alone US soil.

    I care about North Korea because people are being tortured and starved to death and they have no civil liberties.

    Invading North Korea would not be a good geo-political move, but at the same time how long can we sit here and watch people starve, or people murdered just because they have an opinion that contradicts "dear leader."

    We tried numerous times to give them food aid - guess what they sold the food and invested the money in a nuclear program - THANKS DEMOCRATS..... It didn't happen once or twice but THREE ****ing times.... Then that clown Carter goes over there numerous times, wines and dines with brutal dictators?

    North Koreans are starving, eating grass (literally) and Jimmy Carter is in North Korea eating shrimp and getting drunk on Kim's cognac... I wonder if that disgusting human actually clapped while they were publicly executing people??? What a ****ing hypocrite.

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    07-16-13 @ 12:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,568

    Re: Nort Korea Vows Nuclear Attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    North Korea is like a toddler to the US, they cant even shoot a rocket (today) past the Sea of Japan let alone US soil.

    I care about North Korea because people are being tortured and starved to death and they have no civil liberties.

    Invading North Korea would not be a good geo-political move, but at the same time how long can we sit here and watch people starve, or people murdered just because they have an opinion that contradicts "dear leader."

    We tried numerous times to give them food aid - guess what they sold the food and invested the money in a nuclear program - THANKS DEMOCRATS..... It didn't happen once or twice but THREE ****ing times.... Then that clown Carter goes over there numerous times, wines and dines with brutal dictators?

    North Koreans are starving, eating grass (literally) and Jimmy Carter is in North Korea eating shrimp and getting drunk on Kim's cognac... I wonder if that disgusting human actually clapped while they were publicly executing people??? What a ****ing hypocrite.
    Honestly I don't care about the North Korean people. I don't know any, and I don't want to die giving them rights.

    Carter tried some diplomacy. Good for him, he actually tried so that is good for him. If U.S. citizens want to try and change things on their own let them. If you want to smuggle guns into North Korea go for it. I don't want to go to war with them, or Sudan, or Laos, or Yemen, or Sierra Leon. It just isn't our place.

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Nort Korea Vows Nuclear Attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by captainawesome View Post
    Honestly I don't care about the North Korean people. I don't know any, and I don't want to die giving them rights.

    Carter tried some diplomacy. Good for him, he actually tried so that is good for him. If U.S. citizens want to try and change things on their own let them. If you want to smuggle guns into North Korea go for it. I don't want to go to war with them, or Sudan, or Laos, or Yemen, or Sierra Leon. It just isn't our place.
    Of course you don't care about North Koreans. If you don't care about them then how can you say you give a damn about us folk in the US? you don't

    I'm not a bleeding heart but I know right from wrong... Maybe you will change your mind if you ever saw a video of a mother taken from her kids and executed while the kids praise the dear leader. Or maybe the parents that eat their kids in the prison camps because even rats are rare to find and eat.

    I'm a big fan of Darwinsim - I don't care when people have to face the consequences of their actions. North Koreans did nothing wrong - they're humans and should be treated as such.

    Meanwhile progressives in the US pretend how much they care about humanity by trying to ban guns and soda.

    It's so disgusting I could puke.

  5. #45
    Mildly Hostile
    505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    New Mexico
    Last Seen
    11-20-17 @ 03:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,363

    Re: Nort Korea Vows Nuclear Attack.

    Just wipe 'em out. Thousands of conventional bombs so all the crybabies aren't whining about us using nukes. Seriously. End 'em.
    Disclaimer: If you are offended by the above post, and you aren't a SJW or truther, grow a pair.

  6. #46
    Sage



    Jack Fabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    midwest
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    10,724
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Nort Korea Vows Nuclear Attack.

    The North Koreans have pulled this same stunt... how many times now? And if memory serves me correctly we usually end up throwing them a few crumbs of one form or another and then they strut around like they have achieved some sort of victory.

    It was fine when they just had nuclear "ambitions". Now they have actual nuclear bombs. People say: "They don't have the delivery capability." Well, they sure do seem ambitious about developing that delivery capability.

    My point is that this is only going to get worse. They keep pushing the envelop a little further and a little further. It wont be long until they have the ability to drop a nuke anywhere they choose. Don't doubt it for a second, look at how far they've come already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.

  7. #47
    Uncanny
    Paschendale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Last Seen
    03-31-16 @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    12,510

    Re: Nort Korea Vows Nuclear Attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckBerry View Post
    Please don't pretend not to understand the difference between DPRK and Iraq in order to get in a one liner.
    I'm being serious. If there is any nation where military action is warranted, it's North Korea. But the national discussion is always centered on attacking the Muslims for religious reasons and taking their oil. Liberating oppressed people was never actually a motivation, but with regard to NK, it should be. The world would be a much safer place with a North Korea that isn't cut off from the world in a dystopian prison nation and run by a crazy person with nukes.
    Liberté. Égalité. Fraternité.

  8. #48
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Nort Korea Vows Nuclear Attack.

    Can someone explain where this oil everyone keeps talking about is going please?
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  9. #49
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,155

    Re: Nort Korea Vows Nuclear Attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paschendale View Post
    I'm being serious. If there is any nation where military action is warranted, it's North Korea. But the national discussion is always centered on attacking the Muslims for religious reasons and taking their oil. Liberating oppressed people was never actually a motivation, but with regard to NK, it should be. The world would be a much safer place with a North Korea that isn't cut off from the world in a dystopian prison nation and run by a crazy person with nukes.
    i agree with everything you say - except that we might then have an obligation to cure the problem
    this is china's problem child. let china deal with NK
    as to this empty threat; what the hell is NK going to use to carry its purported nuclear warhead to an American target
    while this problem child IS playing with fire, fortunately, that idiot child is in another room with its uncle. that uncle is not going to let the idiot burn down the house
    not unlike iran flipping off uncle sam to divert the people's attention away from the fact that the standard of living is slipping, NK is using this gesture to take its people's focus away from the reality that they are getting hungrier every day - because of the government's failed policies. NK has long been a male dominant society. however, that is quickly changing. many men have government jobs. but those jobs are not earning them much if any income because NK is without the means to pay them what is owed. in contrast, the women in the families have begun working to generate enough to eat. they are engaged in the early stages of capitalistic activities, and NK tolerates it only because that is what is sustaining so many families. but with that sustenance comes a degree of control by the women of the house, which is unprecedented. the men are having to adjust to this massive societal shift ... but only because they have no other alternatives (other than rampant - and spreading - domestic violence). if the government-employed men need to take a day off of work, they have to pay two-weeks salary - at the rate they are supposed to be earning, not what they are actually receiving - in order to do so. in the meantime, their real monthly earnings are barely enough to purchase a few cups of rice. so, in effect, if they any time off, they have to pay their corrupt employer to be able to not report to work; otherwise, they are almost working for free. couple that with a VERY limited diet and recognize that internally, NK is a powder keg, just waiting to explode. only the strong military prevents that explosion from now being unleashed
    just sit back, and let china handle this delinquent
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  10. #50
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,419

    Re: Nort Korea Vows Nuclear Attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paschendale View Post
    If there was ever a people that needed liberating from an oppressive regime, the people of North Korea would be it. It's literally an Orwellian dystopia there. But I guess we only liberate people with oil...
    It's more than oil. To nation build, a country needs oil (or another income producing natural resource in significant quantity), social infrastructure, social capital (lacking such is a big problem in Iraq, where the Baath were tossed aside only to find no one left in the room) and many other factors. nK does not have the resources to pay for itself, as can be seen in the starvation and oppression, let alone other key social factors. If we liberate countries with no hope of standing on their own (Afghan?) no social capital (because the genocidal dictator killed them all, Iraq) and no resources we will fail and run out of cash to do so again.

    Only with China's direct cooperation would we have any hope of pulling those people out of darkness, even if we ignore the risks of doing so.

    Clearly, Iran with its considerable social capital and other infrastructure and resources, and under severe sanctions, is an opportunity to free people who can more than take care of themselves. It would also reduce the supply of weapons, training, intel and other resources going to regimes the likes of Assad, Hez and Hamas.

    Going to nK instead of Iran is economic suicide and risking a nuke - ridiculous!
    Last edited by ecofarm; 03-08-13 at 11:44 AM.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •