Page 77 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 770 of 1439

Thread: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

  1. #761
    Sewer Rat
    Risky Thicket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    24,044

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot View Post
    Neither of your points apply to illegal immigrants, are they not humans? I didn't realize the term "alien" was literal.
    Follow Grant and Sangha backwards about 5 or 6 posts. I responded to that conversation. You'll notice that I said nothing about immigrants, illegal or otherwise. Please note that I didn't say anything about aliens either.










    "When Faith preaches Hate, Blessed are the Doubters." - Amin Maalouf

    When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that person is crazy. ~Dave Barry



  2. #762
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    The phrase "human beings" and the word "person" have two different meanings.

    Your argument is so weak that you're getting all heated up trying to find something to grasp onto, so now you're shouting about Benghazi, as if that has something to do with the abortion issue.
    what are you trying your usual word game.

    due process of law, protect ones .....life, liberty and property.

    unalienable rights, life liberty and the pursuit of happiness,from the DOI..... the USSC has interpreted that pursuit of happiness, .....translates into property.

    i didnt say Benghazi has a thing to due with abortion, i an saying the u.s. seeks justice for the life's of Americans, who's right to life has been taken from them.

  3. #763
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    The bill of rights and the constitution apply to citizens of the u.s.

    A fetus is not considered a citizen until born on u.s. soil, therefore your argument is debunked.
    well that is not my argument, i am stating people who are living, i never mentioned the fetus.

    sangha is stating their in NO right to life....that it does not exist.

    due process of law protects, life liberty and the pursuit of happiness......it is protecting those rights.


    No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, -------->nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

    stating a person, ......is not meaning human, is crazy.

  4. #764
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    04-10-13 @ 10:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    522

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Risky Thicket View Post
    Follow Grant and Sangha backwards about 5 or 6 posts. I responded to that conversation. You'll notice that I said nothing about immigrants, illegal or otherwise. Please note that I didn't say anything about aliens either.
    I was merely showing how your post is useless for explaining what a human is.

  5. #765
    Sewer Rat
    Risky Thicket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    24,044

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot View Post
    I was merely showing how your post is useless for explaining what a human is.
    Except that I wasn't explaining what a human is, I said nothing about immigrants and I said nothing about aliens of any kind.










    "When Faith preaches Hate, Blessed are the Doubters." - Amin Maalouf

    When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that person is crazy. ~Dave Barry



  6. #766
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    well that is not my argument, i am stating people who are living, i never mentioned the fetus.

    due process of law protects, life liberty and the pursuit of happiness......it is protecting those rights.


    No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, -------->nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
    And those are all things that are afforded to U.S. citizens. A fetus is not considered a U.S. citizen until birth. Again, your argument does not hold water.

  7. #767
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    And those are all things that are afforded to U.S. citizens. A fetus is not considered a U.S. citizen until birth. Again, your argument does not hold water.
    you are correct, towards us. citizens...again that is not what my argument with sangha is..... he says their is .....no right to life...none.

    did you ever see from my statements where i say fetus, no... ...except for my last post referencing you.

  8. #768
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    01-13-18 @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    60,111

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    So it would be human then. And because it is alive it is literally being,

    Ergo, it is a human being as soon as there is life.
    nope

    There are many things that live that are not beings
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  9. #769
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    01-13-18 @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    60,111

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot View Post
    Neither of your points apply to illegal immigrants, are they not humans? I didn't realize the term "alien" was literal.
    The constitution says the census should count all "persons"

    Fetii are not counted because they are not persons
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  10. #770
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    01-13-18 @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    60,111

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot View Post
    Neither of your points apply to illegal immigrants, are they not humans? I didn't realize the term "alien" was literal.
    Illegal immigrants are counted by the census because they are persons

    ZEFs are not counted because the unborn are not persons
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •