Page 65 of 144 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 650 of 1439

Thread: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

  1. #641
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Really? prove it... Educate us all on the basis of the SCOTUS existence.

    Oh yeah that is right you cant.
    Art III
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  2. #642
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Besides the SCOTUS is basically unconstitutional itself. The SCOTUS are nothing more than arbitrators that only exist to settle legislation disputes or the legality of a piece of legislation. The retarded part is that if congress passes a law and the president signs the legislation it's law - only the president has veto power NOT the SCOTUS.. That makes the SCOTUS illegal and the majority of legislation passed by congress illegal and tyrannical if it violates the Bill of Rights.

    Outside of the legality behind the SCOTUS, the simple fact the arbitrators exist shows our lawmakers have absolutely no idea what they're doing if they need a higher court to legitimize their laws. These said lawmakers wouldn't know their head from their ass and that is sad because the majority of them are lawyers...

    Sad no one looks at it from that perspective.
    SCOTUS is illegal?

    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  3. #643
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Art III
    Please post the text so we can all see it.

  4. #644
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Please post the text so we can all see it.
    Is Google not your friend?
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  5. #645
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    SCOTUS is illegal?


    It's blatantly illegal....

    How can a congress pass a law, the president signs it and then it's overturned by a bunch of arbitrators?

    Why bother even having a president?

    Why not just have a "spokesman" and then let the SCOTUS be the final judge when it comes to legislation - all 9 of them. Let 9 people dictate the US...

    The SCOTUS violates the democratic republic process in so many ways it makes the founding principals of this nation a joke to what it is supposed to be.

  6. #646
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Is Google not your friend?
    You're the one making the argument, and you're allegedly trying to make a point - so point it out.

    I know the Constitution and have one in my pocket, however you're the one making claims so back them up - educate us all.

  7. #647
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    You're the one making the argument, and you're allegedly trying to make a point - so point it out.

    I know the Constitution and have one in my pocket, however you're the one making claims so back them up - educate us all.
    In that case, your request for Art III was dishonest
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  8. #648
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    In that case, your request for Art III was dishonest
    Are you some sort of macro robot?

    I type something then get an automated response?

  9. #649
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    If you think the SCOTUS is so damn great then go learn some Latin.

    You think those nuts sound so sophisticated when the talk their junk in Latin? Most of the time what they're saying in Latin translates into stupid **** like: "A man dropped a rock on my foot therefore I can drop a turtle on his head" and they use that nonsense as a formal analogy.

    We let massive idiots control this country.

  10. #650
    Sage
    minnie616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,947

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    And there have been hundreds (if not thousands) of cases where premes survived outside the mother. So who are you to determine the validity of a life?

    You may as well say old people who need constant care should just be murdered because they couldn't survive on their own.

    Guess what? an infant cant survive on it's own.... Hell, generally a kid younger than 5-years-old probably couldn't survive on its own.



    I suppose your point is moot.
    Do you understand what pre viable means? Pre viaible means it cannot survive outside the womb. Premies that survive are viable so they can survive outside the womb.

    Of course an infant needs to be cared for but Ian infant can survive without the bio mom. A doctor ,nurse, grandparent, adoptive parent or caregiver can take care of the infants needs.

    And my point was not moot.

    As I said a pre viable fetus can not live outside the womb.
    When it comes to matters of reproduce health, Politicians and the religious dogma of another faith should never interfere with religious liberty of an individual or her faith.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •