Page 62 of 144 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 1439

Thread: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

  1. #611
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Abortion has nothing to do with privacy - there is absolutely nothing private about it considering we're talking about TWO individuals (one wanting to murder the other).

    If someone wanted to mutilate themselves I could care less - THAT would be a privacy issue, however murdering someone is NOT a privacy issue. Attempting to portray abortion as a "privacy issue" is nothing more than a lame attempt to justify murder. That's what people want to do - justify abortion my any and all means necessary.

    Calling abortion a privacy issue is like putting a mask over the criminals face. It doesn't change the fact it's wrong it just cloaks it in mystery.
    There is only one person. The fetus is not a person
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  2. #612
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    None of those laws define a fetus as a person, nor do they address the issue of abortion
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  3. #613
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    We have already established that you are willing to make dishonest claims and present them as facts. There's no need to provide further evidence of this



    I think it's sick that you think an violent assault is funny
    The only dishonest person here is you because you keep on making crap up that suits your position on the issue.

    All you keep on saying is that "a fetus is not a person" and all I ask is that you prove it but you cant.

    Since you can't prove that it would be better NOT to just assume a fetus is not a person...

    All you're doing is making brash assumptions with confidence and that is highly arrogant.

  4. #614
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    there is no confusion,.........you own you.

    the government does not own you, you are not property of the state.

    to have reproductive rights as you say, means you have control of your body, and no other person or entity does,........ before you are your own property.
    No one owns you. You are the property of no one and no thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  5. #615
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    for some REASON you keep ASSOCIATING ME WITH HAVING SAID GOVERNMENT CAN BAN OR REGULATE ABORTION, AND I NEVER<--------- MADE SUCH A STATEMENT...........AT ALL.........I STATED VOTING WAS REGULATED BY THE FOUNDERS.

    so you need to get you statements tied to the correct person that made them..........because i never did.
    I have never claimed that you were for or against abortion. I asked for you to quote from the constitution where it says the govt has the power to regulate or ban abortion

    So far, you have failed to do so.

    And it is very hypocritical to complain about being asked questions about things you haven't said when you have done the same thing dozens of times in this thread. It is cowardly to expect others to do what you are unwilling to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  6. #616
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    you list yourself as a conservative, and you see i am getting fire from YOU ,as well as LIBERALS.

    oh i am smart enough, its just those here who are not smart enough to answer, my questions.......i exclude<-- you from them...
    You have gotten answers to every question you asked, but you are unable to answer my one question:

    Where does the constitution say that the govt has the power to ban or regulate abortion?
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  7. #617
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    I'm sure some states will call it that. I'm really not concerned or care about the language considering feticide is the same as homicide and carries the same penalty... Of course - that is - only when the mother wants the child.

    You can split hairs all you like, but that doesn't change the fact individuals are prosecuted all the time for killing what you refer to as NOT a valid form of life.
    No, you're not concerned with the language. That's why you insist on calling feticide "murder"

    The dishonesty of your claims is obvious
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  8. #618
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    04-10-13 @ 10:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    522

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    You have gotten answers to every question you asked, but you are unable to answer my one question:

    Where does the constitution say that the govt has the power to ban or regulate abortion?
    Where does it say guns can be regulated, or vehical emissions, or food, etc etc...

  9. #619
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Creek View Post
    Yeah, right. No one cares who comes in to buy a gun at a dealer show. They want to make a profit. Do you think the gangsters come in wearing their colors and punching people?

    You have a lot to learn about the type of criminals in this nation. Gun Dealers would sell it to the neighbor who threatened to kill the gun dealrer's grandma if he could make a buck.

    Then, we have the ebay and other online sites that sell guns. Think they require a web cam to sell it?
    You ever been to a gun show?

    You can tell the difference between someone who collects guns and who wants one to kill someone. A gun dealer will not sell a gun to someone that wants to kill someone.

    You clearly have no experience with gun owners or dealers. Go try to buy a gun just to do it and see what happens. They will size you up and if you don't know what you're talking about or look like you don't know what the hell you're doing they won't sell you a gun.

    You better believe gun dealers, owners, traders etc know what they're selling or trading can take a human life and that is a lot more serious than a profit. 100 bucks profit is not worth a human life - I know to a selfish progressive it is (because you assume we're greedy rednecks obsessed with murder) but not to us responsible folk.

    Go learn something about us "gun nuts" before you make insane accusations.

  10. #620
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    You're not in a position to make that determination.
    SCOTUS is and they did
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •