Page 5 of 144 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 1439

Thread: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

  1. #41
    Sage



    Jack Fabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    midwest
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    10,710
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    12 weeks seems very reasonable. There is no rational reason I can think of to let it go beyond that. Hell, even in Russia they have a 12 week limit. You can pretty much walk into any clinic prior to that and get an abortion no questions asked. Once you reach 12 weeks, though, you're SOL. Medical emergencies only.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.

  2. #42
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    1.)So 5.5 months and then likely more after that, but not exactly guaranteed.

    2.)It's pretty much as I said before. And yes it's without you going into details, and maybe those details would show you aren't quite as flippant as your overview statements make you seem to be.
    1.) of course its not guaranteed, theres scenarios where I still think its should be legal after 21/22 weeks but not many, the majority of rights should go to the ZEF after 21/22 weeks and before that the majority should go to the woman.
    2.) doubtful because its your bias that makes you view it as flippant, not anything factual
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #43
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    2.) doubtful because its your bias that makes you view it as flippant, not anything factual
    No, it was your argument that seems flippant. As I said, perchance in your more detailed explanations it would come across differently. Don't get all pissy with me, you're the one who wrote the sentences.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  4. #44
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    1.)Yeah, it would be great if you backed up what you are saying with actual numbers and studies.



    2.)It very well could be used in that light.
    1.)Maybe i will but its already be done so im not really concerned with it
    but if you dont think that theres a large amount of women that dont find out they are pregnant around 12 weeks or later you simply djust dont know. But like i saidif i have a chane ill look. It was posted in a thread and Rapidalpaca also was holding strong at the 12 week mark and the links made him soften some but only some.

    2.) who cares is there somebody that says banning abortion forces a woman to care for her child? Ive never seen that argument evere
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #45
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    No, it was your argument that seems flippant. As I said, perchance in your more detailed explanations it would come across differently. Don't get all pissy with me, you're the one who wrote the sentences.
    yes, seems flippant to you because of your bias
    no body is pissy im laughing at your assessment, but it seems you are pissy LOL
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #46
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    1.)Maybe i will but its already be done so im not really concerned with it
    but if you dont think that theres a large amount of women that dont find out they are pregnant around 12 weeks or later you simply djust dont know. But like i saidif i have a chane ill look. It was posted in a thread and Rapidalpaca also was holding strong at the 12 week mark and the links made him soften some but only some.
    I don't know actually, that's why I asked for the stats. I want to know if this is just one of those things people randomly make up or if it's real. Usually when people refuse to back up their claims with measured values, it means they are making it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    2.) who cares is there somebody that says banning abortion forces a woman to care for her child? Ive never seen that argument evere
    Ever, huh? Alright, I'll pocket it till later.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  7. #47
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Prices of abortion providers may be a factor in when a person decides to have an abortion.
    Heavens - imagining discount on abortions after 16 weeks or something?

    Most abortions are done in the first 12 weeks (before 9, actually) - and it's less of a procedure the earlier it is.
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  8. #48
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    1.)I don't know actually, that's why I asked for the stats. I want to know if this is just one of those things people randomly make up or if it's real. Usually when people refuse to back up their claims with measured values, it means they are making it up.



    2.)Ever, huh? Alright, I'll pocket it till later.
    1.) i understand, its real though, like i said if i have time maybe ill look back

    wonder if theres a way to do a search and cross reference my name and rapidalpacas? might make it easy

    2.) yes ever, not that i have ever read, the argument is forcing her to risk her life against her will not keeping the baby after its born LOL
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    well you are factually wrong

    many woman have a very light period or no period at all on BC so some times when it fails theres no reason to suspect they are pregnant until something more than spotting or not having a period.

    Sorry, facts dont change simply because you dont like them
    We have 4 kids, there was no doubt within 6 or 7 weeks, like I said only an idiot

  10. #50
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    We have 4 kids, there was no doubt within 6 or 7 weeks, like I said only an idiot
    and yet you are still factually wrong, you having that many kids doesn't change anything LMAO
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 5 of 144 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •