Page 117 of 144 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1439

Thread: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

  1. #1161
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,783

    Re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Wow, I am sorry to hear you went through that. But, it is my understanding from reading the postings, that the argument being made is that aborted babies are already dead. That is by no means the case in the majority of abortions performed in this country. That's what I am saying is the false argument here.
    nobody made the argument, nobody
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #1162
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,783

    Re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by minnie616 View Post
    Thank you for your kind words about my loss.
    I was not making an argument that all or most abortions are done because the fetus is dead, I was trying to let some of our posters know that when a dead fetus that died naturally in the womb needs to be removed by a doctor because it was not expelled on its own the medical term is (therapeutic )abortion .

    That is why I went to the medical online dictionary and posted the different medical abortion terms and their meanings.
    i think its amazing that for a topic so emotional for some people and how adamant they get about it that they are so uneducated about it.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #1163
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    nobody made the argument, nobody
    As a matter of fact, you made that argument. Back when you chimed in about abortions being preformed on babies that are already dead...Now tell me, what is the percentage of babies aborted that are already dead, and not expelled in relation to all abortions performed?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #1164
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,783

    Re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    As a matter of fact, you made that argument. Back when you chimed in about abortions being preformed on babies that are already dead...Now tell me, what is the percentage of babies aborted that are already dead, and not expelled in relation to all abortions performed?
    nope never did one single time, this is a lie.

    i pointed out the fact that abortion has nothing to do with death, there was no argument on how much or why it should be allowed based on that LMAO thats something you made up. If you disagree by all means please simply qoute me saying otherwise, i cant wait

    LMAO
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #1165
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    nope never did one single time, this is a lie.
    Not at all. It's all there in black and white. Why don't you go on back and re read what you wrote, and when, then maybe you'll remember...After all it was waaaaaay back two whole pages ago after all....Until then, I am not playing your game.

    Now I asked you a question, and you totally ignored it...Why?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #1166
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,783

    Re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Not at all. It's all there in black and white. Why don't you go on back and re read what you wrote, and when, then maybe you'll remember...After all it was waaaaaay back two whole pages ago after all....Until then, I am not playing your game.

    Now I asked you a question, and you totally ignored it...Why?

    nope it factually never happened, i never made the argument you claimed, you are lying and its why you wont quote me LMAO :laughatt:

    I ignored your question because its irrelevant, why does the amount of abortions preformed on an already dead ZEF matter to anything being disgust? Id LOVE to know.

    and my answer is i dont know so you cant claim i dodged it.

    BUT now i have two questions for you, where did i make the argument you claim, please qoute it, I cant wait for this :
    next explain why the percentage matter to the debate going on? and i remind you the debate is what an abortion really is and how that website you posted was complete BS and lies.

    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #1167
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post

    i pointed out the fact that abortion has nothing to do with death,
    LMAO
    Yes, lmao indeed!

  8. #1168
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,783

    Re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Yes, lmao indeed!
    i know sometimes facts are hard to accept for posters that post with biased, dishonesty and or are uneducated about this topic but its a fact none the less.
    Every time anybody doubts this fact they just prove how biased, dishonest or uneducated they are about this topic.

    and as always if you disagree with this fact i would LOVE for you to factually prove otherwise, please do so in your next post, cant wait to read it!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #1169
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    i know sometimes facts are hard to accept for posters that post with biased, dishonesty and or are uneducated about this topic but its a fact none the less.
    Every time anybody doubts this fact they just prove how biased, dishonest or uneducated they are about this topic.

    and as always if you disagree with this fact i would LOVE for you to factually prove otherwise, please do so in your next post, cant wait to read it!

    a·bor·tion
    [uh-bawr-shuhn] Show IPA
    noun
    1.
    Also called voluntary abortion. the removal of an embryo or fetus from the uterus in order to end a pregnancy.
    2.
    any of various surgical methods for terminating a pregnancy, especially during the first six months.

  10. #1170
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,783

    Re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    a·bor·tion
    [uh-bawr-shuhn] Show IPA
    noun
    1.
    Also called voluntary abortion. the removal of an embryo or fetus from the uterus in order to end a pregnancy.
    2.
    any of various surgical methods for terminating a pregnancy, especially during the first six months.
    thankl you for supporting my statement with a definition that factually supports that the LIFE of the ZEF is meaningless



    if the ZEF is dead, its still an abortion, if the ZEF lives the abortion was still a success

    anything else you need educated on let me know
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •