Page 116 of 144 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1439

Thread: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

  1. #1151
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Are you hoping the name change gives you some credibility?

    You're still a loser.
    i have credibility already

    as a matter of fact, a poster like yourself posting what you just did, GIVES me credibility LMAO

    and its not like im hiding, when you change a name it goes everywhere LMAO and notice my SIG it says who my former names were

    i did it to donate money to the site, just like i did before

    but please feel free to lash out in anger of being proved wrong and being exposed.

    If you would like to now try and be civil and post on topic i can further educate you on abortion since your posts show you are uneducated about this particular subject

    let me know
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #1152
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    i have credibility already

    as a matter of fact, a poster like yourself posting what you just did, GIVES me credibility LMAO

    and its not like im hiding, when you change a name it goes everywhere LMAO and notice my SIG it says who my former names were

    i did it to donate money to the site, just like i did before

    but please feel free to lash out in anger of being proved wrong and being exposed.

    If you would like to now try and be civil and post on topic i can further educate you on abortion since your posts show you are uneducated about this particular subject

    let me know
    I didn't 'lash out in anger'. How could I be angry at you?

  3. #1153
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    I didn't 'lash out in anger'. How could I be angry at you?
    if you say so
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #1154
    Global Moderator
    May the force be with you
    Serenity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,937

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Moderator's Warning:
    Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]There's a topic here and it's not each other. Let's get back on topic please everyone.

  5. #1155
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by minnie616 View Post
    Yes , when a fetus dies a natural death in the womb and it is not expelled a doctor performs an abortion to remove the dead fetus and the fetal material.

    The medical term abortion means the fetal material is removed from the womb.

    When a woman miscarries it is called a spontaneous abortion.

    If the fetus dies and is not expelled it is called a missed abortion.

    When the doctor removes the dead fetus and fetal material it is called a therapeutic abortion.

    When a doctor performs an abortion to save the life or reparable harm to a major bodily function of a woman it is also called a
    therapeutic abortion.

    All abortions that doctors perform including therapeutic abortions are included in abortion stats.
    And what are the percentages of abortions preformed that are due to any of the factors you just listed here? My guess is less than 5%... So to say that these are the reason we must keep abortion available on demand is ridiculous. It is a disingenuous method to argue like this and you know it. No one is arguing that medically necessary procedures be outlawed, it is about the elective killing of an otherwise healthy child growing in the womb.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #1156
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    And what are the percentages of abortions preformed that are due to any of the factors you just listed here? My guess is less than 5%... So to say that these are the reason we must keep abortion available on demand is ridiculous. It is a disingenuous method to argue like this and you know it. No one is arguing that medically necessary procedures be outlawed, it is about the elective killing of an otherwise healthy child growing in the womb.
    FAIL
    that wasnt the argument, please go back and read

    she was further proving that statement, from that bogus website, wrong. Pay attention.

    SO your post is whats disingenuous.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #1157
    Sage
    minnie616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,952

    Re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    And what are the percentages of abortions preformed that are due to any of the factors you just listed here? My guess is less than 5%... So to say that these are the reason we must keep abortion available on demand is ridiculous. It is a disingenuous method to argue like this and you know it. No one is arguing that medically necessary procedures be outlawed, it is about the elective killing of an otherwise healthy child growing in the womb.
    No one is saying medically necessary procedures be outlawed?
    Tell that to Savita Halappanavar's husband and family.
    She died from septic poisioning and may have been saved if doctors had aborted the dying fetus right away but because of Ireland's abortion bann and the fact theycould still hear a fetal heartbeat even though they knew for a fact the fetus was dying and they would never be able to save it they refused to give her an abortion.


    I don't know the precentages but I do know when I was about 20 weeks gestation and went into the ER with early labor hoping the doctors could stop my labor so I might be able to continue the pregnancy and hopefully give birth to a healthy baby..I was told my pregnancy test came back negitive but the doctor who was covering for my doctor did not want to come in that day so they shot me full of meds to stop the labor and he would be in the next day to preform the abortion.

    I only needed a DC ( dusting and cleaning) the next day beause when I transfrered from the gurrney to bed the very malformed fetus was expelled and I accidently saw how deformed it was. My doctor told me that fetus never would been viaible even if I had carried it longer.
    Last edited by minnie616; 03-22-13 at 09:03 AM. Reason: left word know out of reply
    When it comes to matters of reproduce health, Politicians and the religious dogma of another faith should never interfere with religious liberty of an individual or her faith.

  8. #1158
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by minnie616 View Post
    No one is saying medically necessary procedures be outlawed?
    Tell that to Savita Halappanavar's husband and family.
    She died from septic poisioning and may have been saved if doctors had aborted the dying fetus right away but because of Ireland's abortion bann and the fact theycould still hear a fetal heartbeat even though they knew for a fact the fetus was dying and they would never be able to save it they refused to give her an abortion.


    I don't know the precentages but I do know when I was about 20 weeks gestation and went into the ER with early labor hoping the doctors could stop my labor so I might be able to continue the pregnancy and hopefully give birth to a healthy baby..I was told my pregnancy test came back negitive but the doctor who was covering for my doctor did not want to come in that day so they shot me full of meds to stop the labor and he would be in the next day to preform the abortion.

    I only needed a DC ( dusting and cleaning) the next day beause when I transfrered from the gurrney to bed the very malformed fetus was expelled and I accidently saw how deformed it was. My doctor told me that fetus never would been viaible even if I had carried it longer.
    Wow, I am sorry to hear you went through that. But, it is my understanding from reading the postings, that the argument being made is that aborted babies are already dead. That is by no means the case in the majority of abortions performed in this country. That's what I am saying is the false argument here.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  9. #1159
    Sage
    minnie616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,952

    Re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Wow, I am sorry to hear you went through that. But, it is my understanding from reading the postings, that the argument being made is that aborted babies are already dead. That is by no means the case in the majority of abortions performed in this country. That's what I am saying is the false argument here.
    Thank you for your kind words about my loss.
    I was not making an argument that all or most abortions are done because the fetus is dead, I was trying to let some of our posters know that when a dead fetus that died naturally in the womb needs to be removed by a doctor because it was not expelled on its own the medical term is (therapeutic )abortion .

    That is why I went to the medical online dictionary and posted the different medical abortion terms and their meanings.
    When it comes to matters of reproduce health, Politicians and the religious dogma of another faith should never interfere with religious liberty of an individual or her faith.

  10. #1160
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by minnie616 View Post
    Thank you for your kind words about my loss.
    I was not making an argument that all or most abortions are done because the fetus is dead, I was trying to let some of our posters know that when a dead fetus that died naturally in the womb needs to be removed by a doctor because it was not expelled on its own the medical term is (therapeutic )abortion .

    That is why I went to the medical online dictionary and posted the different medical abortion terms and their meanings.
    Understood. But I don't think that any legislation returning abortion to the state's would necessarily affect that part of it. What I and most people have the problem with is the contraceptive/elective part of it...
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •