Page 104 of 144 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1439

Thread: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

  1. #1031
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    04-12-13 @ 08:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    679

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    1.)nobody lied you said it LMAO

    here is YOUR EXACT POST/WOUTE



    you said it right in this post that prenatal care prevents the mothers life from being in danger, this is 100% false, you said it so stop posting lies that you didnt LOL

    would you like MORE prove you are posting lies?

    2.) if you are for banning abortion you are for force
    3.) this is factually 100% wrong, proper natal care doesnt not stop the choice of their death
    4.) the percentage doesnt matter


    now if you would please answer the question you keep dodging because you know the prov you wrong and expose your broken logic.
    wow you just keep digging yourself ever, ever deeper with your blatant lies. . I take back what I said, you are an entertaining Troll, not a boring one.

  2. #1032
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    04-12-13 @ 08:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    679

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    its just basic common sense
    I quite agree.

  3. #1033
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,804

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanWoman76 View Post
    wow you just keep digging yourself ever, ever deeper with your blatant lies. . I take back what I said, you are an entertaining Troll, not a boring one.
    what lies, i posted proof and facts, your own words prove you said that LMAO

    keep trying everyone see it right there in black and white

    and you didnt answer my questions AGAIN

    I wonder why
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #1034
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    04-12-13 @ 08:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    679

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    what lies, i posted proof and facts, your own words prove you said that LMAO

    keep trying everyone see it right there in black and white

    and you didnt answer my questions AGAIN

    I wonder why
    you didn't ask any real question, you phrased blatantly false accusations in the form of questions. You really can't compare that the the questions I asked you, that you refused to answer, they weren't accusations.

  5. #1035
    Sage
    minnie616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,948

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanWoman76 View Post
    your own links prove me right, thanks. they say that these problems occur in 6 to 10 1/2 percent of all pregnancies, which, combined with the fact that prenatal care prevents them, of course means they occur in the vast majority of pregnancies without proper prenatal care. thank you for validating the fact that the rate of severe medical problems in pregnancies with proper prenatal care, is between 0% and 1%
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie616 View Post
    Maybe you missed this sentence:

    The Mayo Clinic states that there is no known way to prevent preeclampsia from developing.
    Read more: Pregnant Woman's Diet & Toxemia | eHow.com Pregnant Woman's Diet & Toxemia | eHow.com
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanWoman76 View Post
    The Treatments for Pre-Eclampsia; (It is treatable) Medications
    Your doctor may recommend the following:
    You said prenatal care prevents them and then you list treatments for preeclapisa.

    Prevention and treatments are 2 different things.

    I know about HELLP syndrome which is thought to be a varient of preeclamsia.
    My daughter had HELLP syndrome with her pregnancy and she was very close to death when they performed the emergency
    C section.

    BTW: my daughter had very good prenatal care from the time she found out she was pregnant ( about 4 to 6 weeks gestation ) until the day she went to the hospital and had her emergency C section.

    She was getting a pain on left side of her back just below her ribs which was caused because she was bleeding into the liver.
    Usually there is pain the upper right part of the abdomen but her pain was in the back because she had so much bleeding into the liver.


    Her OB/GYN was shocked when her test results came back showing she had HELLP syndrome. She had just seen him a couple days before and everything with the pregnancy appeared fine then.
    My daughter was one the up to 8 percent of women in the US who every year develope 'preeclampsia, eclampsia, or a related condition such as HELLP syndrome." Thankfully she was not one of the roughly 300 women who do die every year but she was one of the roughly 75,000 women every year who had severe complications.

    Every year in the U.S., up to 8 percent, or 300,000, of pregnant or postpartum women develop preeclampsia, eclampsia, or a related condition such as HELLP syndrome.

    Roughly 300 women die, and another 75,000 women experience “near misses”—severe complications and injury such as organ failure, massive blood loss, permanent disability, and premature birth or death of their babies. Usually, the disease resolves with the birth of the baby and placenta. But, it can occur postpartum—indeed, most maternal deaths occur after delivery.
    Beyond Downton Abbey: Preeclampsia Maternal Deaths Continue Today - The Daily Beast
    Last edited by minnie616; 03-14-13 at 05:37 AM. Reason: typo
    When it comes to matters of reproduce health, Politicians and the religious dogma of another faith should never interfere with religious liberty of an individual or her faith.

  6. #1036
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,711

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Moderator's Warning:
    Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]Personal attacks like calling someone a troll are not allowed. Cease this behavior.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  7. #1037
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,804

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanWoman76 View Post
    1.)you didn't ask any real question, you phrased blatantly false accusations in the form of questions. 2.)You really can't compare that the the questions I asked you, that you refused to answer, they weren't accusations.
    1.) this is a lie, i asked honest question you are scared to answer because they prove you wrong (see below)
    2.) this is also a lie, i answered your questions and even gave you a post number where LOL

    would you like to stay on topic and actually address the issues or will you continue failed insults?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    its all about force

    you can focus on RISK all you want but you cant FORCE risk on somebody

    for example

    me and you are on a plane, you have 100 hours logged at sky diving, you have two chutes, perfectly packed, you an expert by now

    BUT for whatever reason you decide you do not want to jump out the plane today

    so I push you out the plane against your will since i know theres less than a 1% risk you will die

    did i commit a crime?
    could i be charged with a crime?
    maybe a crime as high as reckless endangerment or attempted murder?

    better yet what if that less than 1% is today and you do die, both your chutes dont open in a freak accident

    do you think ill be charged with a type of murder?


    or, because the risk was less than 1% i did nothing wrong and it was absolutely ok for me to force you against your will to risk you life since you know, the risk is so low



    like i said, theres factually risk and you have no right to force that on anybody against their will.
    this are honest question no matter what you say lol
    lets see if you answer or dodge them again and us failed insults.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #1038
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    04-10-13 @ 10:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    522

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Arkansas passed a law earlier this week to criminalize the killing of a fetus, excluding legal abortion, from the moment of conception.

    LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — The Arkansas Senate voted unanimously Monday to criminalize the killing of a fetus from the moment of conception, which backers say will protect mothers but abortion rights advocates warn is aimed at further restricting the procedure in a state that already has the nation's most restrictive law.

    The measure passed by the Senate 35-0 does not apply to legal abortions or acts by the mother, but would apply to criminal acts and wrongful death actions in civil court. Current law defines a 12-week-old fetus as an unborn child.

    The bill was approved less than a week after the Republican-led Legislature enacted a ban on most abortions 12 weeks into a pregnancy, overriding Democratic Gov. Mike Beebe's veto of the measure. Abortion rights groups plan to sue the state in federal court over the ban, which Beebe has called unconstitutional.

    Full Story: Ark. Senate expands definition of unborn child
    Are there any other states where fetal homicide starts at conception? It looks like they are seeking a SCOTUS challenge from as many angles as possible.

  9. #1039
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot View Post
    It looks like they are seeking a SCOTUS challenge from as many angles as possible.
    They proably are. However, the best they are going to be able to do IMO is get it lowered from 24 but not by that much.

    Their tactic is quite obvious. Make a law outragous (at the point of conseption), but then accept something lower than 24 weeks from a SCOTUS ruling.

    I don't think we'll see a time where abortion is completely outlawed unless there is a process that is developed to remove the fetus from the woman to grow elsewhere.

  10. #1040
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    yes it is a fact, if you disagree by al lmean prove otherwise Id LOVE to hear it

    my verbiage may be a little off, maybe i shouldnt say "want" but want, ok with, willing to risk etc all fit

    here ill revamp

    banning abortion factually forces woman to risk thier lives against there will

    this is 100% fact, as i already said, if you disagree factually prove otherwise
    Again, show me those who are willing to risk women's lives?? Not every women who has is pregnant is risking her life. If that were the case the mortality rate for women giving birth would be through the roof.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •