Page 101 of 144 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1439

Thread: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

  1. #1001
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    Go teams, gooooo!
    so i make sure i understand what does he hope is actually challenged in the supreme court

    roe vs wade?
    of other things
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #1002
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    07-13-14 @ 12:47 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    527

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    Didn't bring up any other state than Arkansas. I'm sure it won't be the end of it. But in the end...I don't think you'll get your wish on the outcome even if it goes to the S.C.
    Quote Originally Posted by Welliam Wittier View Post
    Again, there is only one way to find that out for sure.

    You're confident about your side and I'm confident about ours.

    So, let's do this!
    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    Go teams, gooooo!
    "Rita Sklar, executive director of the American Civil Liberties Union for Arkansas, said the ACLU would file suit "as soon as possible"


    I guess I should hook up with some legal minds in Arkansas and see if I can be of any assistance.

    The ACLJ maybe.

  3. #1003
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,480

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Welliam Wittier View Post
    "Rita Sklar, executive director of the American Civil Liberties Union for Arkansas, said the ACLU would file suit "as soon as possible"


    I guess I should hook up with some legal minds in Arkansas and see if I can be of any assistance.

    The ACLJ maybe.
    Rock on, dude, rock on! May the force be with you.

  4. #1004
    Guru
    OKgrannie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    4,221

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanWoman76 View Post
    fine then i should be allowed to kill you because i have the right not to be forced to endure ugliness. your argument isn't a disease but i think it's ugly so i must kill someone to prevent it. it's my right as a woman to kill someone to prevent a minor nuisance because i think it's ugly, fair enough?
    You're losing it! Killing me won't make you prettier or prevent you from getting uglier. Some effects from pregnancy/childbirth are not "a minor nuisance", and anyway what is a minor nuisance to you may be a major problem for someone else. But things like pelvic floor damage are not minor. Certainly if you think the pregnancy/childbirth is making you ugly, you have the right to end it.
    "Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending."
    ~Anonymous

  5. #1005
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    04-12-13 @ 08:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    679

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by OKgrannie View Post
    You're losing it! Killing me won't make you prettier or prevent you from getting uglier. Some effects from pregnancy/childbirth are not "a minor nuisance", and anyway what is a minor nuisance to you may be a major problem for someone else. But things like pelvic floor damage are not minor. Certainly if you think the pregnancy/childbirth is making you ugly, you have the right to end it.
    Pelvic Floor Disease is preventable with prenatal care. Killing a baby because it's cheaper than medical costs isn't a human right. Neither is Killing a baby to avoid looking older afterward. NOT. A. HUMAN. RIGHT. PERIOD. Now, if the mother's life were in danger and prenatal care couldn't prevent it from being in danger, then abortion would be a human right. but that doesn't happen so IT'S. nOT. A. HUMAN . RIGHT. TO . KILL. ANOTHER . HUMAN. JUST . BECAUSE . YOU . FEEL . LIKE. IT. PERIOD.

  6. #1006
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanWoman76 View Post
    Pelvic Floor Disease is preventable with prenatal care. Killing a baby because it's cheaper than medical costs isn't a human right. Neither is Killing a baby to avoid looking older afterward. NOT. A. HUMAN. RIGHT. PERIOD. Now, if the mother's life were in danger and prenatal care couldn't prevent it from being in danger, then abortion would be a human right. but that doesn't happen so IT'S. nOT. A. HUMAN . RIGHT. TO . KILL. ANOTHER . HUMAN. JUST . BECAUSE . YOU . FEEL . LIKE. IT. PERIOD.
    good thing thats not what abortion is huh?

    but hey feel free to make other stuff up

    also news flash, as for the underlined part

    during pregnancy the mothers life is factually always at risk so i guess you think abortion is a human right then
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #1007
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    04-12-13 @ 08:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    679

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    good thing thats not what abortion is huh?

    but hey feel free to make other stuff up

    also news flash, as for the underlined part

    during pregnancy the mothers life is factually always at risk so i guess you think abortion is a human right then
    during driving the drivers and passengers lives are always at risk. WAAAAAYYYYY more risk than pregnancy causes. so i guess you think blowing up the roads is a human right, huh.

  8. #1008
    Guru
    OKgrannie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    4,221

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanWoman76 View Post
    I've already explained to you that Pelvic Floor Disease and Hemorrhoids are totally preventable by prenatal care, so now you're claiming that saggy tits, which happens only to women who choose to breastfeed, and stretchmarks, which by the way is preventable by prenatal care, are deadly diseases? If you are asserting that the women will be so depressed about these details that they will kill themselves if they get them, you're nuts. Laser surgery to correct them costs about the same as an abortion to prevent them. Also, they'd have to be nuts. your disgusting hedonism makes you not worth them killing themselves over your opinion of them., they can just wear clothes around people like you, and go nude around people who don't find stretch marks and saggy tits to be a horror story. Any woman with complete prenatal care , out of all the list of "horrors" you cited. will only face sagging tits, noting else on the list, and not even those if she bottle feeds. by the way every time i take my clothes off in my swinger lifestyle, both the men and the bisexual in the room say that i'm beautiful and that my tits are beautiful, and i gave birth twice and breastfed two babies, and forget the test of whether i can hold a pencil under my tit, i can hold a whole pack of pencils under my tits. my tits sag and so one who has seen them has ever called them ugly. i've also never died as a result of them sagging. .
    And I have explained to you that prenatal care does NOT prevent that damage. And women have sagging breasts as a result from pregnancy even if they do not breast feed. How important the damage from pregnancy/childbirth is will depend upon the woman. Some will be devastated by the damage, of course some will have worse damage than others, while some, like you, will find it unimportant. The point is that it is the woman's choice. Simply saying to women that they're crazy if they don't like what has happened to their bodies will have little benefit.
    "Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending."
    ~Anonymous

  9. #1009
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanWoman76 View Post
    during driving the drivers and passengers lives are always at risk. WAAAAAYYYYY more risk than pregnancy causes. so i guess you think blowing up the roads is a human right, huh.
    this analogy makes ZERO sense because there is no force involved LMAO
    how old are you? im starting to think you are late teens at best.

    the amount of risk doesnt matter, you have no right to force somebody to risk their life against their will, do you not understand this?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #1010
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    04-12-13 @ 08:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    679

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    this analogy makes ZERO sense because there is no force involved LMAO
    how old are you? im starting to think you are late teens at best.

    the amount of risk doesnt matter, you have no right to force somebody to risk their life against their will, do you not understand this?
    Yeah sure *eyeroll like a teenager* just because being pregnant isn't any more dangerous than living an ordinary life while not pregnant, don't give me the right to say that a woman can't have an abortion to prevent the risk of death by pregnancy, and then having an abortion and having NOT reducing her risk of death by doing so! <---Sarcasm like a teenager

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •