Page 100 of 144 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1439

Thread: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

  1. #991
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    07-13-14 @ 12:47 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    527

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ontologuy View Post
    So clearly the Arkansas law is a challenge to Roe and Webster .. likely a deliberate one, hoping to make its way to the SCOTUS.
    Thank you!

  2. #992
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    No, it is not a fact.

    This making these up out of thin air is really a problem on these boards, and of course the internet,
    yes it is a fact, if you disagree by al lmean prove otherwise Id LOVE to hear it

    my verbiage may be a little off, maybe i shouldnt say "want" but want, ok with, willing to risk etc all fit

    here ill revamp

    banning abortion factually forces woman to risk thier lives against there will

    this is 100% fact, as i already said, if you disagree factually prove otherwise
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #993
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanWoman76 View Post
    I've already explained to you that Pelvic Floor Disease and Hemorrhoids are totally preventable by prenatal care, so now you're claiming that saggy tits, which happens only to women who choose to breastfeed, and stretchmarks, which by the way is preventable by prenatal care, are deadly diseases? If you are asserting that the women will be so depressed about these details that they will kill themselves if they get them, you're nuts. Laser surgery to correct them costs about the same as an abortion to prevent them. Also, they'd have to be nuts. your disgusting hedonism makes you not worth them killing themselves over your opinion of them., they can just wear clothes around people like you, and go nude around people who don't find stretch marks and saggy tits to be a horror story. Any woman with complete prenatal care , out of all the list of "horrors" you cited. will only face sagging tits, noting else on the list, and not even those if she bottle feeds. by the way every time i take my clothes off in my swinger lifestyle, both the men and the bisexual in the room say that i'm beautiful and that my tits are beautiful, and i gave birth twice and breastfed two babies, and forget the test of whether i can hold a pencil under my tit, i can hold a whole pack of pencils under my tits. my tits sag and so one who has seen them has ever called them ugly. i've also never died as a result of them sagging. .
    yes im well aware of what your OPINION is

    the fact still remains that pregnancy is a factual risk of life, there is not changing this fact

    you could debate how much risk but the risk is always there and you have no right forcing anybody to risk their life against their will

    in your next post please refrain from making stuff up
    i never mentioned any of the nonsense you stated LMAO do you do that to make yourself feel right about your opinion? honest posters see right through this LOL

    fact remains, pregnancy is a risk to life PERIOD

    cant wait to read what you make up next
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #994
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,554

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Welliam Wittier View Post
    Thank you!
    Won't happen in my humble opinion. What I think will happen is the Arkansas law will be overturned...according to the decision regarding viability in Roe v. Wade.

  5. #995
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    04-12-13 @ 08:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    679

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    yes im well aware of what your OPINION is

    the fact still remains that pregnancy is a factual risk of life, there is not changing this fact

    you could debate how much risk but the risk is always there and you have no right forcing anybody to risk their life against their will

    in your next post please refrain from making stuff up
    i never mentioned any of the nonsense you stated LMAO do you do that to make yourself feel right about your opinion? honest posters see right through this LOL

    fact remains, pregnancy is a risk to life PERIOD

    cant wait to read what you make up next
    TA DA! I made up an imaginary thing called PRENATAL CARE! Which I have caused, by THE POWER OF IMAGINATION, to have the ability to prevent all risk of pregnancy being harmful or deadly to the mother! Except for the risk you named of sagging tits, which is caused by breastfeeding, not pregnancy!

  6. #996
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    07-13-14 @ 12:47 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    527

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    Won't happen in my humble opinion. What I think will happen is the Arkansas law will be overturned...according to the decision regarding viability in Roe v. Wade.
    Obviously, I don't share in your opinion.

    We all take our chances but if you think that a defeat on this bill would be the end of it, you're wrong.

    I'm that sure we will both keep fighting on.

  7. #997
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanWoman76 View Post
    TA DA! I made up an imaginary thing called PRENATAL CARE! Which I have caused, by THE POWER OF IMAGINATION, to have the ability to prevent all risk of pregnancy being harmful or deadly to the mother! Except for the risk you named of sagging tits, which is caused by breastfeeding, not pregnancy!
    prenatal care doesn't change the fact that all pregnancies are a risk of life
    i never mentioned sagging tits one time, you are factually lying again

    if you disagree simply quote me, you will fail and have been exposed as posting lies repeatedly now LOL
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #998
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,554

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Welliam Wittier View Post
    Obviously, I don't share in your opinion.

    We all take our chances but if you think that a defeat on this bill would be the end of it, you're wrong.

    I'm that sure we will both keep fighting on.
    Didn't bring up any other state than Arkansas. I'm sure it won't be the end of it. But in the end...I don't think you'll get your wish on the outcome even if it goes to the S.C.

  9. #999
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    07-13-14 @ 12:47 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    527

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    Didn't bring up any other state than Arkansas. I'm sure it won't be the end of it. But in the end...I don't think you'll get your wish on the outcome even if it goes to the S.C.
    Again, there is only one way to find that out for sure.

    You're confident about your side and I'm confident about ours.

    So, let's do this!

  10. #1000
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,554

    re: Arkansas to ban abortion at 12 weeks, earliest in nation [W:1036:1154]

    Quote Originally Posted by Welliam Wittier View Post
    Again, there is only one way to find that out for sure.

    You're confident about your side and I'm confident about ours.

    So, let's do this!
    Go teams, gooooo!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •