Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Colorado Democrat: A Gun Wouldn't Help You If You're About to Get Raped

  1. #21
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    19,290

    Re: Colorado Democrat: A Gun Wouldn't Help You If You're About to Get Raped

    Quote Originally Posted by Diogenes View Post
    That's probably why she's making such a fuss. Henry Kissinger once observed that the reason university faculty infighting was so bitter was because there was so little at stake; the same principle seems to apply here.
    I agree completely. I hated, absolutely hated to make such a sexist remark, but your point is well made. I'll run right out and buy her a bottle of good vinegar and send it to her immediately to make up for my remark.

  2. #22
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    54,770

    Re: Colorado Democrat: A Gun Wouldn't Help You If You're About to Get Raped

    How many rapists are identified at more than 30 feet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    We have no reason not to believe him. [North Korean Dictator and Mass Murder Kim Jong-Un] has been very honest and accommodating.

  3. #23
    Sage
    Lutherf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,202

    Re: Colorado Democrat: A Gun Wouldn't Help You If You're About to Get Raped

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    How many rapists are identified at more than 30 feet?
    How many times does a woman need to be inappropriately approached at a social event by someone who just won't leave her alone and then notices that person following her home before she should feel a need to defend herself?

  4. #24
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    54,770

    Re: Colorado Democrat: A Gun Wouldn't Help You If You're About to Get Raped

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    How many times does a woman need to be inappropriately approached at a social event by someone who just won't leave her alone and then notices that person following her home before she should feel a need to defend herself?
    At what distance does she draw the gun?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    We have no reason not to believe him. [North Korean Dictator and Mass Murder Kim Jong-Un] has been very honest and accommodating.

  5. #25
    Sage
    Lutherf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,202

    Re: Colorado Democrat: A Gun Wouldn't Help You If You're About to Get Raped

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    At what distance does she draw the gun?
    If she's smart she draws as soon as she feels a realistic probability of a threat. As far as when she takes aim, it depends but putting the sights on the guy and telling him to back off is perfectly justifiable....and prudent.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •