Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 332

Thread: AP: VP of Venezuela Has Announced Hugo Chavez has Died

  1. #301
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    01-22-17 @ 09:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    4,136

    Re: AP: VP of Venezuela Has Announced Hugo Chavez has Died

    Quote Originally Posted by RGacky3 View Post
    I did refute you, showing data, you're whole argument is "it's not perfect" ... Yeah, but it's better ... a lot better, thus you have a success.
    No, actually you just regurgitated data that I was explaining or using to make my points without even understanding (or at least pretending not to) either the data or the argument.

    So when you couldnt disprove me, you attempted to dumb down the debate; something which I'll have no part of.

  2. #302
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,256

    Re: AP: VP of Venezuela Has Announced Hugo Chavez has Died

    Quote Originally Posted by Empirica View Post
    Family planning and mental stability has ensured that I have no children to beat nor a reason to do so if I had!

    So have you beaten your precious little rugrats black and blue as of late TC or haven't you snapped yet today?

    And what does this have to do with the death of an evil communist dictator or our own being properly vetted?
    Your argument is circular with no end. One can play the same cards with every person in politics. You keep throwing **** at the wall praying like hell it sticks. It's a vapid tactic. Especially from someone who claims superior intellect to the very man you target. Surely you with your self proclaimed superior intelligence can do better than this?

  3. #303
    Transcend~
    Empirica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lost at Sea
    Last Seen
    11-24-17 @ 07:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,662

    Re: AP: VP of Venezuela Has Announced Hugo Chavez has Died

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Your argument is circular with no end. One can play the same cards with every person in politics. You keep throwing **** at the wall praying like hell it sticks. It's a vapid tactic. Especially from someone who claims superior intellect to the very man you target. Surely you with your self proclaimed superior intelligence can do better than this?
    You don't have to be Albert Einstein to be smarter than someone whose every accomplishment is the result of his skin color and affirmative action and is ashamed to make his school records public_
    When a crime is ignored ~ it becomes flagrant;
    When a crime is rewarded ~ it becomes epidemic:

    No Amnesty No Exception

  4. #304
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Minnesota
    Last Seen
    04-02-13 @ 08:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    407

    Re: AP: VP of Venezuela Has Announced Hugo Chavez has Died

    Quote Originally Posted by Empirica View Post
    You don't have to be Albert Einstein to be smarter than someone whose every accomplishment is the result of his skin color
    Excuse me? What does his success have to do with his skin color?

    and affirmative action and is ashamed to make his school records public_
    There is no empirical evidence for your hypothesis.

  5. #305
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: AP: VP of Venezuela Has Announced Hugo Chavez has Died

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Just got an update form the VP to my phone saying the VP of Venezuela has announced that Hugo Chavez has died.
    Articles and link to come soon.

    RIP Hugo Chavez. You were a great president and a great leader of Venezuela and did many great things for your country.
    I'm glad you're sad about a thief and killer dying.

    That bastard stole and redistributed... That mother****er should have been dead long ago.

    Chavez dumbed down his society so much that a) he needed to go to Cuba to get medical treatment and B) his people couldn't even figure out how to embalm him properly.

    Socialism is great eh?
    Last edited by Mr.Nick; 03-20-13 at 03:02 AM.

  6. #306
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: AP: VP of Venezuela Has Announced Hugo Chavez has Died

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    I'm glad you're sad about a thief and killer dying.

    That bastard stole and redistributed... That mother****er should have been dead long ago.

    Chavez dumbed down his society so much that a) he needed to go to Cuba to get medical treatment and B) his people couldn't even figure out how to embalm him properly.

    Socialism is great eh?
    50 Truths about Hugo Chavez and the Bolivarian Revolution | venezuelanalysis.com

    get back to me when you have something other than lame ass talking points.


  7. #307
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: AP: VP of Venezuela Has Announced Hugo Chavez has Died

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    50 Truths about Hugo Chavez and the Bolivarian Revolution | venezuelanalysis.com

    get back to me when you have something other than lame ass talking points.
    hahaha...

    If he was so ****ing great and effective than why the **** did he go to Cuba for medical treatment?

    Oh yeah you have nothing to say about that...

    No, stealing from one and giving to another seems rational to you - hell I bet you don't even rationalize such an act as stealing.

    That's why I pray that socialists get their nice computers and HDTV's stolen - maybe only then will the punk US socialists realize what is like to be jacked..... Yeahhhhh - no more X-Box for you.

  8. #308
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: AP: VP of Venezuela Has Announced Hugo Chavez has Died

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    hahaha...

    If he was so ****ing great and effective than why the **** did he go to Cuba for medical treatment?

    Oh yeah you have nothing to say about that...

    No, stealing from one and giving to another seems rational to you - hell I bet you don't even rationalize such an act as stealing.

    That's why I pray that socialists get their nice computers and HDTV's stolen - maybe only then will the punk US socialists realize what is like to be jacked..... Yeahhhhh - no more X-Box for you.
    Why? Because Cuba is known for their cancer medical treatment.. In case you didnt know:
    Cuba lanza la primera vacuna contra el cáncer de pulmón
    Cuba creates four anti-cancer vaccines, media ignores it | Green Left Weekly
    La Jornada: Presenta Cuba cuatro vacunas para tratamiento de cáncer


    But keep up with your fun comments!


  9. #309
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: AP: VP of Venezuela Has Announced Hugo Chavez has Died

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    If Cuba is so goddamn great then why do people make the trek here for a better life?

    How many US citizens beyond Michael Moore do you see jumping in a boat and heading to Cuba?

    Oh yeah I forgot.... crickets...

    If you think Cuba is so goddamn great then swim - don't talk - SWIM...

    You can't have the best of both worlds - commit to your socioeconomic philosophy.

  10. #310
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,838

    Re: AP: VP of Venezuela Has Announced Hugo Chavez has Died

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Just got an update form the VP to my phone saying the VP of Venezuela has announced that Hugo Chavez has died.
    Articles and link to come soon. ]
    Damn! Something else to stay up all night worrying about.

Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •