Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 332

Thread: AP: VP of Venezuela Has Announced Hugo Chavez has Died

  1. #291
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: AP: VP of Venezuela Has Announced Hugo Chavez has Died

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    wow! so violent of him! That was lame
    Yeah, especially with that part about being on the front line of a successful effort to defeat a brief coup against Chavez. Were you under the impression that he was like Bouncer in a bar when playing bodyguard or Unofficial union leader.

    I mean if you want to call him Brutish You can.....IMO he is just a Thug Wannabe. Meaning he just don't have what it takes to be the real thug! Maybe its the Bus Driver thingy.

  2. #292
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: AP: VP of Venezuela Has Announced Hugo Chavez has Died

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Yeah, especially with that part about being on the front line of a successful effort to defeat a brief coup against Chavez. Were you under the impression that he was like Bouncer in a bar when playing bodyguard or Unofficial union leader.

    I mean if you want to call him Brutish You can.....IMO he is just a Thug Wannabe. Meaning he just don't have what it takes to be the real thug! Maybe its the Bus Driver thingy.
    So since he is a "thug wanna be" because he was a bodyguard, he "elbowed" his way to an appateizier table, and met with Chavez in jail when he was arrested that means Capriles should get extra security? Man your attacks are lame.


  3. #293
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: AP: VP of Venezuela Has Announced Hugo Chavez has Died

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    So since he is a "thug wanna be" because he was a bodyguard, he "elbowed" his way to an appateizier table, and met with Chavez in jail when he was arrested that means Capriles should get extra security? Man your attacks are lame.
    Well that's just it.....they weren't designed to be attacks otherwise I would be talking about his azz like he like was Willie Lump Lump.

    Its real simple where I come from.....if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like one. Then It's Duck!

  4. #294
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: AP: VP of Venezuela Has Announced Hugo Chavez has Died

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Well that's just it.....they weren't designed to be attacks otherwise I would be talking about his azz like he like was Willie Lump Lump.

    Its real simple where I come from.....if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like one. Then It's Duck!
    So if your in the military then your a thug to right? C'mon man your attacks blow


  5. #295
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: AP: VP of Venezuela Has Announced Hugo Chavez has Died

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    So if your in the military then your a thug to right? C'mon man your attacks blow
    Right that's why Maduro is running around talking about How Capriles is Gay. How he has a Woman and that Capriles doesn't. Calling him out and making fun of him. All Publicly huh? Yeah whatever.....and the Chavez enemies injected him with Cancer. Right. Give me a friggin break.

  6. #296
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: AP: VP of Venezuela Has Announced Hugo Chavez has Died

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Right that's why Maduro is running around talking about How Capriles is Gay. How he has a Woman and that Capriles doesn't. Calling him out and making fun of him. All Publicly huh? Yeah whatever.....and the Chavez enemies injected him with Cancer. Right. Give me a friggin break.
    Ohhh god here we go
    Instead of talking about actual issues we wanna talk about fluff pieces carry on.


  7. #297
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: AP: VP of Venezuela Has Announced Hugo Chavez has Died

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Ohhh god here we go
    Instead of talking about actual issues we wanna talk about fluff pieces carry on.
    Yeah deflect all you want.....I called him a thug wannabe. His actions show him for what he is. Next time don't let Rabble Rouser throw you off.

  8. #298
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: AP: VP of Venezuela Has Announced Hugo Chavez has Died

    Im done debating about if Maduro is a "thug wannabe"

    Anyways back to something meaningful...

    1. Never in the history of Latin America, has a political leader had such incontestable democratic legitimacy. Since coming to power in 1999, there were 16 elections in Venezuela. Hugo Chavez won 15, the last on October 7, 2012. He defeated his rivals with a margin of 10-20 percentage points.

    2. All international bodies, from the European Union to the Organization of American States, to the Union of South American Nations and the Carter Center, were unanimous in recognizing the transparency of the vote counts.

    10. The number of doctors increased from 20 per 100,000 population in 1999 to 80 per 100,000 in 2010, or an increase of 400%.

    15. From 1999 to 2011, the poverty rate decreased from 42.8% to 26.5% and the rate of extreme poverty fell from 16.6% in 1999 to 7% in 2011.

    16. In the rankings of the Human Development Index (HDI) of the United Nations Program for Development (UNDP), Venezuela jumped from 83 in 2000 (0.656) at position 73 in 2011 (0.735), and entered into the category Nations with 'High HDI'.

    20. In 1999, 82% of the population had access to safe drinking water. Now it is 95%.

    27. Since 1999, the average calories consumed by Venezuelans increased by 50% thanks to the Food Mission that created a chain of 22,000 food stores (MERCAL, Houses Food, Red PDVAL), where products are subsidized up to 30%. Meat consumption increased by 75% since 1999.

    29. The malnutrition rate fell from 21% in 1998 to less than 3% in 2012.

    33. Since 1999, more than 50,000 cooperatives have been created in all sectors of the economy.

    34. The unemployment rate fell from 15.2% in 1998 to 6.4% in 2012, with the creation of more than 4 million jobs.

    40. Public debt fell from 45% of GDP in 1998 to 20% in 2011. Venezuela withdrew from the International Monetary Fund and World Bank, after early repayment of all its debts.

    41. In 2012, the growth rate was 5.5% in Venezuela, one of the highest in the world.

    42. GDP per capita rose from $ 4,100 in 1999 to $ 10,810 in 2011.

    50. Hugo Chavez played a key role in the peace process in Colombia. According to President Juan Manuel Santos, "if we go into a solid peace project, with clear and concrete progress, progress achieved ever before with the FARC, is also due to the dedication and commitment of Chavez and the government of Venezuela."
    50 Truths about Hugo Chavez and the Bolivarian Revolution | venezuelanalysis.com

    Chavez was one of the greatest leaders in the world.


  9. #299
    Sage
    RGacky3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Seen
    08-25-15 @ 05:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    9,570

    Re: AP: VP of Venezuela Has Announced Hugo Chavez has Died

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Hence the problem...This is what people in this country like you would like to see come here, even though you deny it....
    I think people in the US WOULD like social democracy ... and for good reason, South America has been improving leaps and bounds.

  10. #300
    Sage
    RGacky3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Seen
    08-25-15 @ 05:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    9,570

    Re: AP: VP of Venezuela Has Announced Hugo Chavez has Died

    Quote Originally Posted by ReformCollege View Post
    This is getting old. I have no interest in dealing with your vague and baseless assertions over and over again. All of the points you have made, I have already addressed and if you refuse to refute me without falling back on your ideological talking points then I'm not going to waste my time.
    I did refute you, showing data, you're whole argument is "it's not perfect" ... Yeah, but it's better ... a lot better, thus you have a success.

Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •