Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 332

Thread: AP: VP of Venezuela Has Announced Hugo Chavez has Died

  1. #191
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: AP: VP of Venezuela Has Announced Hugo Chavez has Died

    Quote Originally Posted by Empirica View Post
    At 2:45 PM on Tuesday March 5th 2013, the world became a better place when the Communist dictator Hugo Chavez died like a sniveling coward as he begged not to die while blaming the United States for the "pelvic" cancer that was eating away at his manhood, of which I doubt there was very much_

    I'm hoping there's a very special place for him and his murderous comrades; Fidel, Che, Adolf, Vladimir and Mao_
    You do realize Hugo Chavez was a devote Catholic right?
    I dont get with the rights fetish of thinking that Chavez was some sort of tyrant dictator.


  2. #192
    Anarcho Facist
    Spriggs05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    UK
    Last Seen
    07-10-16 @ 10:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,428

    Re: AP: VP of Venezuela Has Announced Hugo Chavez has Died

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    You do realize Hugo Chavez was a devote Catholic right?
    I dont get with the rights fetish of thinking that Chavez was some sort of tyrant dictator.
    Mainly because he was a Socialist and in the eyes of the uneducated Socialist=Communist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Freedom cannot be brought by foreigners with a gun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    The idiots on this board that fully take the republican or democrat side and think their party is the harbingers of truth and justice and the other, evil scum who are ruining the country. When you realize they're both the latter, you have reached enlightenment.

  3. #193
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: AP: VP of Venezuela Has Announced Hugo Chavez has Died

    Quote Originally Posted by Spriggs05 View Post
    Mainly because he was a Socialist and in the eyes of the uneducated Socialist=Communist.
    Being a socialist does not make one a tyrant evil leader. True some socialists were tyrants but also some capitalists were tyrants. Its idiotic.


  4. #194
    Anarcho Facist
    Spriggs05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    UK
    Last Seen
    07-10-16 @ 10:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,428

    Re: AP: VP of Venezuela Has Announced Hugo Chavez has Died

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Being a socialist does not make one a tyrant evil leader. True some socialists were tyrants but also some capitalists were tyrants. Its idiotic.
    The main differance between Pinochet and Stalin? Nationality and economics. Pinochet was a tyrant evil leader as well, differance is that he was west friendly, therefore more of a "tolerable" dictatorship.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Freedom cannot be brought by foreigners with a gun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    The idiots on this board that fully take the republican or democrat side and think their party is the harbingers of truth and justice and the other, evil scum who are ruining the country. When you realize they're both the latter, you have reached enlightenment.

  5. #195
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: AP: VP of Venezuela Has Announced Hugo Chavez has Died

    Quote Originally Posted by Spriggs05 View Post
    The main differance between Pinochet and Stalin? Nationality and economics. Pinochet was a tyrant evil leader as well, differance is that he was west friendly, therefore more of a "tolerable" dictatorship.
    Exactly. Until people understand that the word socialist does not automatically mean the USSR or Stalin the quicker we can actually understand the term.


  6. #196
    Anarcho Facist
    Spriggs05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    UK
    Last Seen
    07-10-16 @ 10:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,428

    Re: AP: VP of Venezuela Has Announced Hugo Chavez has Died

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Exactly. Until people understand that the word socialist does not automatically mean the USSR or Stalin the quicker we can actually understand the term.
    Admittedly i do use the words interchangably to annoy some of my leftist friends, but i dont really mean it. Scary thing is that some do
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Freedom cannot be brought by foreigners with a gun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    The idiots on this board that fully take the republican or democrat side and think their party is the harbingers of truth and justice and the other, evil scum who are ruining the country. When you realize they're both the latter, you have reached enlightenment.

  7. #197
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,092

    Re: AP: VP of Venezuela Has Announced Hugo Chavez has Died

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    You do realize Hugo Chavez was a devote Catholic right?
    I dont get with the rights fetish of thinking that Chavez was some sort of tyrant dictator.
    The right has always needed enemies.. Chavez was just one of a long line of boogeymen.
    PeteEU

  8. #198
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,445

    Re: AP: VP of Venezuela Has Announced Hugo Chavez has Died

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Exactly. Until people understand that the word socialist does not automatically mean the USSR or Stalin the quicker we can actually understand the term.
    And if we only could understand the term, or the terminology, then we would realize that we're all socialists and anything else is evil scum.

  9. #199
    Anarcho Facist
    Spriggs05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    UK
    Last Seen
    07-10-16 @ 10:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,428

    Re: AP: VP of Venezuela Has Announced Hugo Chavez has Died

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    The right has always needed enemies.. Chavez was just one of a long line of boogeymen.
    True, but the left just has the republicans to look to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Freedom cannot be brought by foreigners with a gun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    The idiots on this board that fully take the republican or democrat side and think their party is the harbingers of truth and justice and the other, evil scum who are ruining the country. When you realize they're both the latter, you have reached enlightenment.

  10. #200
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,092

    Re: AP: VP of Venezuela Has Announced Hugo Chavez has Died

    Quote Originally Posted by Spriggs05 View Post
    True, but the left just has the republicans to look to.
    The left dont do the "hate" card nearly as much as the right.. it is the whole basis of right wing ideology.. conflict and strife. Now that aint saying that left wingers have not used the boogieman excuse to gain or maintain power... hell Chavez did it, but compared to the right it is relatively minimal.
    PeteEU

Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •