Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 49 of 49

Thread: Washington Post report confuses one prostitute with another in bid to debunk Menendez

  1. #41
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Washington Post report confuses one prostitute with another in bid to debunk Mene

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    The drugs, the disease, the knowledge that every, and any sleazebag, has deposited their own present for you to wallow in, whats not to like?
    Dunno... perhaps we should ask Sen. Vitter?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  2. #42
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Washington Post report confuses one prostitute with another in bid to debunk Mene

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Dunno... perhaps we should ask Sen. Vitter?
    What's Vitter got to do with anything? Oh, I see...If a demo gets busted doing something that other libs railed on a republican for, then it is excused by someone else's poor behavior, is that it? Look, this thread is about the WaPo once again running cover for a liberal in the government. I commented on another comment tongue in cheek, and now you are trying to derail the overall discussion, trying to get me to defend a republican's bad behavior...Sorry dude, I won't do that...Vitter, if guilty of accusations, is just a scummy as Menendez. And the WaPo, is little more than a demo propaganda rag at this point.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  3. #43
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Washington Post report confuses one prostitute with another in bid to debunk Mene

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    What's Vitter got to do with anything? Oh, I see...If a demo gets busted doing something that other libs railed on a republican for, then it is excused by someone else's poor behavior, is that it? Look, this thread is about the WaPo once again running cover for a liberal in the government. I commented on another comment tongue in cheek, and now you are trying to derail the overall discussion, trying to get me to defend a republican's bad behavior...Sorry dude, I won't do that...Vitter, if guilty of accusations, is just a scummy as Menendez. And the WaPo, is little more than a demo propaganda rag at this point.
    blah blah blah... humorless partisan whining blah...blah...blah...
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  4. #44
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Washington Post report confuses one prostitute with another in bid to debunk Mene


    So you are bent out of shape because the WaPo possibly on purpose, mislead, using one prostitute saying one thing, and another saying a different thing, and because people at the Daily Caller didn't just shut up about it, you're mad about it so you attack them instead of manning up and admitting that the WaPo was outed here? Good grief, how pathetic.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Washington Post report confuses one prostitute with another in bid to debunk Mene

    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    WaPo report confuses one prostitute with another in bid to debunk Menendez allegations | The Daily Caller



    Bwah ha ha! Is all I've got to say to that. Looks like the WaPo, or whoever, just grabbed some random whore off the street, so desperate were they to shield Menendez. Now all they've done is cover Menendez with more and more sleaze.

    I still say that influence peddling angle is what's important about this story.
    This is certainly a funny story, however I could care less about who politicians screw...

    What does being a lawmaker have to do with sex?

    IDK, it's just funny how people are obsessed with who is screwing who...

  6. #46
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Washington Post report confuses one prostitute with another in bid to debunk Mene

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    This is certainly a funny story, however I could care less about who politicians screw...

    What does being a lawmaker have to do with sex?

    IDK, it's just funny how people are obsessed with who is screwing who...

    Hmmm...Interesting...Maybe they should get more hookers, and screw them so they stop screwing us.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Washington Post report confuses one prostitute with another in bid to debunk Mene

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Hmmm...Interesting...Maybe they should get more hookers, and screw them so they stop screwing us.
    Thanks for making me spit a perfect gulp of beer out my mouth and nasal cavity... haha..

    Maybe we are the hookers?

  8. #48
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Washington Post report confuses one prostitute with another in bid to debunk Mene

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    So you are bent out of shape because the WaPo possibly on purpose, mislead, using one prostitute saying one thing, and another saying a different thing, and because people at the Daily Caller didn't just shut up about it, you're mad about it so you attack them instead of manning up and admitting that the WaPo was outed here? Good grief, how pathetic.
    That's what you got from my link? Holy partisan hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  9. #49
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,076

    Re: Washington Post report confuses one prostitute with another in bid to debunk Mene

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    What's the shock over? Any respectable man doesn't associate with prostitutes.
    Tell that to the dozens of Republicans in the last 10 years who've been caught with them. Both male and female.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •