Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 49 of 49

Thread: Escort says Menendez Prostitution Claims Were Made Up

  1. #41
    Pontificator
    iliveonramen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    On a Gravy Train with Biscuit Wheels
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    9,199

    Re: Escort says Menendez Prostitution Claims Were Made Up

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    That's not the question. The FBI has no proper role in exploring minor crimes such as prostitution that occur in another country. It takes the USA as the police-of-the world over the edge. Way over.
    I believe the investigation is about a Senator receiving gifts from someone.
    “Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone.” John Maynard Keynes

  2. #42
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,304

    Re: Escort says Menendez Prostitution Claims Were Made Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    If the prosititues story is a false narrative then the evidence justifying
    a investigation goes up in smoke.
    Did you see the other thread on this subject ?

  3. #43
    Pragmatic Idealist
    upsideguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Rocky Mtn. High
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,105

    Re: Escort says Menendez Prostitution Claims Were Made Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Manta View Post
    Nice strawman. Please move along, nothing to see here.

    Excuse me while I continue to laugh.
    Keep those Michelle Bachman, Sharon Engel, Christine O'Donnnel, Ken Buck, Todd Akin, Richard Mourdack, Rick Santorum, Herman Cain (this is a long list...) candidates coming and it will be the Dems that continue to do all the laughing.

  4. #44
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,066

    Re: Escort says Menendez Prostitution Claims Were Made Up

    This story was broke by and pushed hard by the Daily Caller. A piece of crap punidtry site founded by a piece of crap falling star Tucker Carlson. And I can't wait to see what this investigation turns up as far as who is behind the funding the framing of Senator Menendez.

    If they investigate and find Menedez hired whores... he should resign.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  5. #45
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Escort says Menendez Prostitution Claims Were Made Up

    Quote Originally Posted by upsideguy View Post
    Keep those Michelle Bachman, Sharon Engel, Christine O'Donnnel, Ken Buck, Todd Akin, Richard Mourdack, Rick Santorum, Herman Cain (this is a long list...) candidates coming and it will be the Dems that continue to do all the laughing.
    They can laugh all they want, it's a free country. It makes comments like this "Into the ditch goes another manufactured crisis from the GOP. They are engineering 2 or 3 per week these days.

    They won't last long now.
    " no less comedic gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  6. #46
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Escort says Menendez Prostitution Claims Were Made Up

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    This story was broke by and pushed hard by the Daily Caller. A piece of crap punidtry site founded by a piece of crap falling star Tucker Carlson. And I can't wait to see what this investigation turns up as far as who is behind the funding the framing of Senator Menendez.

    If they investigate and find Menedez hired whores... he should resign.
    The hiring of whores in my opinion is not enough to resign over. If they were indeed underage than yes.

    What cracks me up is people trying to blame the GOP and then saying "They won't last long now." as if this somehow has anything to do with the GOP at all.

    Seriously, partisan hacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  7. #47
    Professor

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    01-04-17 @ 10:49 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,432

    Re: Escort says Menendez Prostitution Claims Were Made Up

    Quote Originally Posted by samsmart View Post
    Whatever the truth was, whatever she says doesn't matter now because she's lost any and all credibility.

    It'll take hard evidence for these accusations to be supported.
    What do you mean exactly by "hard evidence"?
    Caitlyn Strong...

  8. #48
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,066

    Re: Escort says Menendez Prostitution Claims Were Made Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Manta View Post
    The hiring of whores in my opinion is not enough to resign over. If they were indeed underage than yes.

    What cracks me up is people trying to blame the GOP and then saying "They won't last long now." as if this somehow has anything to do with the GOP at all.

    Seriously, partisan hacks.
    Personally, I think prostitution shouldn't be illegal being that it's a transaction between consenting adults... however, this guy is writing laws for the rest of us and as such we should expect him to adhere to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  9. #49
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Escort says Menendez Prostitution Claims Were Made Up

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Personally, I think prostitution shouldn't be illegal being that it's a transaction between consenting adults... however, this guy is writing laws for the rest of us and as such we should expect him to adhere to them.
    Can't disagree with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •