Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 159

Thread: Exclusive: The Woodward, Sperling emails revealed[W: 84]

  1. #121
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Exclusive: The Woodward, Sperling emails revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Funny how one persons (ie Woodwards') feelings are legitimate, but when a leftie "feels" that the right is bigoted, suddenly feelings are irrelevant
    Woodward is a 'leftie'.... However this is about the pattern this thug administration takes, like, back in 2007 when Obama was running, and didn't like some of the reporting from a few of the reporters in the campaign pool, so he kicked them off the plane....Not only is Obama and his team replete with bullies, they are punks too.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  2. #122
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Exclusive: The Woodward, Sperling emails revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Woodward is a 'leftie'.... However this is about the pattern this thug administration takes, like, back in 2007 when Obama was running, and didn't like some of the reporting from a few of the reporters in the campaign pool, so he kicked them off the plane....Not only is Obama and his team replete with bullies, they are punks too.
    Wait...so Obama is a thug who threatens people because as a private citizen he did not hive some people a ride? I think the pattern is phony outrage and failed attempts to create a scandal.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #123
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,880

    Re: Exclusive: The Woodward, Sperling emails revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Wait...so Obama is a thug who threatens people because as a private citizen he did not hive some people a ride? I think the pattern is phony outrage and failed attempts to create a scandal.
    Nice try...but I don't think you'll be able to convince anyone that a Presidential candidate is a private citizen.
    TANSTAAFL

    “An armed society is a polite society.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon

  4. #124
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Exclusive: The Woodward, Sperling emails revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    Nice try...but I don't think you'll be able to convince anyone that a Presidential candidate is a private citizen.
    Well, that is one of the stupider things I have heard lately....
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #125
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Exclusive: The Woodward, Sperling emails revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Wait...so Obama is a thug who threatens people because as a private citizen he did not hive some people a ride? I think the pattern is phony outrage and failed attempts to create a scandal.
    I have neither the time, nor the inclination to go through it remedially to you red, I suspect you know full well what I was talking about, but instead are choosing to play a game here.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #126
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Exclusive: The Woodward, Sperling emails revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Well, that is one of the stupider things I have heard lately....
    Nice....Way to set the example.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #127
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Exclusive: The Woodward, Sperling emails revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    I have neither the time, nor the inclination to go through it remedially to you red, I suspect you know full well what I was talking about, but instead are choosing to play a game here.
    I realize your point has failed badly, but that is a creative excuse anyway.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #128
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Exclusive: The Woodward, Sperling emails revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I realize your point has failed badly, but that is a creative excuse anyway.
    Why don't you post something of substance instead of baiting people?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  9. #129
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Exclusive: The Woodward, Sperling emails revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Why don't you post something of substance instead of baiting people?
    I did, something you have been entirely unable to refute in fact.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #130
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Exclusive: The Woodward, Sperling emails revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I did, something you have been entirely unable to refute in fact.
    Nah, you really haven't....But you have done a wonderful job at posting attacks, and childish name calling. Good job!
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •