Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 461

Thread: White House threatens Bob Woodward

  1. #451
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,324

    Re: White House threatens Bob Woodward

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Being that only you and a couple of birthers
    still cling to the notion that there was any threat from this whitehouse email so yeah... your argument has been blown to bits.
    Birther ? Lol....

    There are so many other legitimate issues to criticize your President over that his place of origin is irrelevant.

    Please direct me and others here to the post where I declared he was "born in Kenya ".

    So the best you can do in response to my earlier question is a ad hominum attack ?

    That must be what you meant when you said you and others were "blowing my post to bits ".

    I asked for proof and you called me " a birther ".....BOOM ! Lol.

    FYI the only thing that post "blows to bits " is your credibillity.

  2. #452
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: White House threatens Bob Woodward

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Birther ? Lol....

    There are so many other legitimate issues to criticize your President over that his place of origin is irrelevant.

    Please direct me and others here to the post where I declared he was "born in Kenya ".

    So the best you can do in response to my earlier question is a ad hominum attack ?

    That must be what you meant when you said you and others were "blowing my post to bits ".

    I asked for proof and you called me " a birther ".....BOOM ! Lol.

    FYI the only thing that post "blows to bits " is your credibillity.
    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob
    only you and a couple of birthers
    I didn't call you a birther. Never did. So there was no ad hom attack on you. Therefore there's no need for you to play the victim card simply because you lack reading comprehension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  3. #453
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,324

    Re: White House threatens Bob Woodward

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    I didn't call you a birther. Never did. So
    there was no ad hom attack on you. Therefore there's no need for you to play the victim card simply because you lack reading comprehension.
    First " Birther" is known to be a perjorative among your ilk, so imagined if I said " only you and a couple of morons " with no other context to make the distinction between you and the "morons".

    And my reading comprehension is exceptional. It's so evolved that I could never be fooled into following your bankrupt ideology.

  4. #454
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:30 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,569
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: White House threatens Bob Woodward

    Woodward proved the Obama White House was lying about not proposing the sequester - which the Democrats now try to blame on the Republicans. He forced the White House to concede the lie is a lie and admit the truth.

  5. #455
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,159

    Re: White House threatens Bob Woodward

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    First " Birther" is known to be a perjorative among your ilk, so imagined if I said " only you and a couple of morons " with no other context to make the distinction between you and the "morons".

    And my reading comprehension is exceptional. It's so evolved that I could never be fooled into following your bankrupt ideology.
    reading comprehension failure exposed:
    Originally Posted by poweRob:
    only you and a couple of birthers
    notice that he did NOT say
    only you and a couple of OTHER birthers
    had he done so, then your argument would have basis
    so, it appears there WAS
    context to make the distinction between you and the "morons"
    to use your own expression

    debate point to powerRob and the loser would be you
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  6. #456
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,324

    Re: White House threatens Bob Woodward

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    reading comprehension failure exposed:


    notice that he did NOT say
    had he done so, then your argument would have basis
    so, it appears there WAS to use your own expression

    debate point to powerRob and the loser would be you
    I love it when you leftist claim victory arbitrarily.

    You have yet to write anything I guess worthy of self acclaim of total victory so your piggy backing on Robs post.

    Lol...

    You leftist need to ask yourself before preceding.....WWKD..

    ( What Would Krugman Do )

  7. #457
    White trash on dope.
    d0gbreath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,876

    Re: White House threatens Bob Woodward

    Woodward also states in the article:

    "I think they're confused," Woodward said of the White House's pushback on his reporting.
    Maybe it was just advice. Trying to get him to lighten up before the majority decides that they don't like what he's saying.

    I doubt he'll be held in an undisclosed location anytime soon.

    Molehill, you've been promoted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Light View Post
    The systems that ensure freedom and liberty are breaking down and fundamentalism is growing. Nobody is righteous anymore.


  8. #458
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    04-03-13 @ 11:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    458

    Re: White House threatens Bob Woodward

    After the email was released, it's hardly a threat.

    The exchange is very friendly.

  9. #459
    Sage
    Somerville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On an island. Not that one!
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:13 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    9,841

    Re: White House threatens Bob Woodward

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    Woodward proved the Obama White House was lying about not proposing the sequester - which the Democrats now try to blame on the Republicans. He forced the White House to concede the lie is a lie and admit the truth.
    No he did not 'prove' the White House lied about the sequester. Woodward has failed in this most recent attempt to play the media.
    “And I have no doubt that every new example will succeed, as every past one has done, in shewing that religion & Govt will both exist in greater purity, the less they are mixed together.”
    ~ James Madison, letter to Edward Livingston, July 10, 1822

  10. #460
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,312

    Re: White House threatens Bob Woodward

    Quote Originally Posted by Somerville View Post
    No he did not 'prove' the White House lied about the sequester. Woodward has failed in this most recent attempt to play the media.
    ... okay ... use the word force instead of prove ... or shame ... whatever ... the WH admits it now ... good enough for the rest of us.

Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •