Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 461

Thread: White House threatens Bob Woodward

  1. #441
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: White House threatens Bob Woodward

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Ah. He's a phony conservative now. Funny.
    NOW?

    ~JOIN FEB 2013~



    snicker.

  2. #442
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,459

    Re: White House threatens Bob Woodward

    Quote Originally Posted by ARealConservative View Post
    NOW?

    ~JOIN FEB 2013~



    snicker.
    Snicker is that after voting W in twice, you all now call him a RINO.

  3. #443
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: White House threatens Bob Woodward

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Snicker is that after voting W in twice, you all now call him a RINO.
    snicker is directed at you as my post history proves I would of never voted for Bush. In fact, I imagine you are closer in ideology to Bush then I am. Obama certainly is.

  4. #444
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,459

    Re: White House threatens Bob Woodward

    Quote Originally Posted by ARealConservative View Post
    snicker is directed at you as my post history proves I would of never voted for Bush. In fact, I imagine you are closer in ideology to Bush then I am. Obama certainly is.
    So, you vote for people who have no chance of ever winning?

  5. #445
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,784

    Re: White House threatens Bob Woodward

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    I did read the E-Mail's. Again, why is it ok with you that a senior WH official raises his voice at a Objective reporter for voicing the truth ?

    I get it, you guys are in full on damage control as the effects of your idelogy sweep across the US like a plague.

    But your'e only making things worse with your mitigation and denial.

    A month ago you guys would have portrayed Woodward as a fair and competent and objective journalist.

    Now ? He's too old ? Democrats war on old people 2013.

    So what changed ? And don't blame this on pundits. Woodward went to CNN first to say it was "Madness", not Fox.
    Have you ever noticed that when your argument gets blown to bits, which they so often do, you go into far flung over-generalized off-topic talking point rants? I sure have noticed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  6. #446
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: White House threatens Bob Woodward

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Have you ever noticed that when your argument gets blown to bits, which they so often do, you go into far flung over-generalized off-topic talking point rants? I sure have noticed.
    Actually his post is right on topic whereas yours is just a personal attack.

  7. #447
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,784

    Re: White House threatens Bob Woodward

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Actually his post is right on topic whereas yours is just a personal attack.
    His first sentenced addressed the topic. The rest was an off-topic "I hate liberals" rant that had nothing to do with the emails and the phony trumped up whitehouse "threat".
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  8. #448
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,211

    Re: White House threatens Bob Woodward

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Have you ever noticed that when your argument gets blown to bits, which
    they so often do, you go into far flung over-generalized off-topic talking point rants? I sure have noticed.
    Which of my post was " blown to bits " ?

    Yours and others imagined victories do NOT count.

  9. #449
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,784

    Re: White House threatens Bob Woodward

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Which of my post was " blown to bits " ?

    Yours and others imagined victories do NOT count.
    Being that only you and a couple of birthers still cling to the notion that there was any threat from this whitehouse email so yeah... your argument has been blown to bits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  10. #450
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: White House threatens Bob Woodward

    Quote Originally Posted by ARealConservative View Post
    a person with far more knowledge of the phone call, the shouting match, and anything else that happened after feels the white house was pressuring him to cave on this story.

    you can keep throwing your moronic one liner denials into this thread all you want. you have about a 50% chance of being right.
    Funny how when someone "feels" something that makes the president look bad, all the rightwingers believe it

    But if someone "feels" that a rightwinger is racist, they start whining about how a librul is playing the race card.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •