Page 17 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 626

Thread: Woman fired for having sex

  1. #161
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Woman fired for having sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Easily avoided by wearing a ring, using birth control, or an abortion.
    Even more easily avoided by having employees sign a contract agreeing they won't have pre-marital sex.




    This is all you making up **** I never stated nor argued. You know better.
    So now you didn't make up an excuse in response to my statement? Why did you start talking about the economy, then?
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  2. #162
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Woman fired for having sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Why do so many people have so much trouble with reading simple words and taking them to mean just what they say?
    When I did that you accused me of making a strawman.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  3. #163
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:11 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,363
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Woman fired for having sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Even more easily avoided by having employees sign a contract agreeing they won't have pre-marital sex.
    So only one solution is acceptable?

    So now you didn't make up an excuse in response to my statement? Why did you start talking about the economy, then?
    I provided possible reasons why she may have took the job despite the contract. I pointed it out as a potentially tough decision and that I could see how her reasoning may heave led her to take the job. This is not my trying to suggest that she was victimized. That was a faulty assumption on your part, taking my statements and trying to make them into something I did not say,
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #164
    Count Smackula
    rathi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    10-31-15 @ 10:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,890

    Re: Woman fired for having sex

    Quote Originally Posted by tech30528 View Post
    Did she sign saying she wouldn't and had never had sex? Because if the contract states that they agree to not have sex while employed by the school whatever he did before he was hired doesn't matter.
    Its not about the contract. The schools claim to dismissal is that they feel that premarital sex is immoral and violates their community standards. If that was truly the case, they wouldn't hire someone who had engaged in said behavior. The differing treatment between a man and women for committing the same act (literally the same act in this case) would be evidence in a discrimination case.

    Public opinion does not enter in to accreditation even if you would like it to. Fact is she entered in to an agreement and then violated it. If she had signed that she would not purchase a firearm and then did you would be all for her dismissal and would likely look for criminal charges as well. Your partisanship and sense of entitlement are duly noted.
    Wrong. It would be absolutely immoral for a school to make a employee sign a contract restricting their firearms use. Its really pathetic of you to call me a partisan hack when you make up ridiculous lies about political stances I don't actually hold.

  5. #165
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    08-19-16 @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,243

    Re: Woman fired for having sex

    Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    Well... Perhaps he'll come...
    It would be interesting if she claimed immaculate conception and then had a girl. Or twins. THAT would throw the religious community on it's ear. lol

  6. #166
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Woman fired for having sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So only one solution is acceptable?
    See, now that's a strawman.



    I provided possible reasons why she may have took the job despite the contract. I pointed it out as a potentially tough decision and that I could see how her reasoning may heave led her to take the job.
    Exaclty. You made up (because they have no basis in fact) excuses for her making a stupid decision. That kind of thing is a product of and contributes to the victim mentality, which is what I have said.

    This is not my trying to suggest that she was victimized.
    Whether or not you were trying to suggest she was victimized is immaterial. The effect of you inventing excuses for her stupidity does the suggesting, even if taht was not your intention.

    That was a faulty assumption on your part, taking my statements and trying to make them into something I did not say,
    False. I explained to you what the effects of your choice to invent excuses for her stupid decisions does. It's not an assumption, it is an observation.
    Last edited by Tucker Case; 02-27-13 at 04:50 PM.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  7. #167
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Woman fired for having sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So only one solution is acceptable?



    I provided possible reasons why she may have took the job despite the contract. I pointed it out as a potentially tough decision and that I could see how her reasoning may heave led her to take the job. This is not my trying to suggest that she was victimized. That was a faulty assumption on your part, taking my statements and trying to make them into something I did not say,
    I would argue that lots of people do things under terms that are not ideal in their view. As an example, a person may sign up for a mortgage at a higher than normal interest rate, simply because that's the only offer of a mortgage they have received and they need it now. Does that mean that if they fail to pay the mortgage, as per the terms, they have a law suit because the terms weren't fair?

    The point I make is that far too many people in America sue at the drop of a hat and usually when they've done something wrong and are suffering the consequences of their own actions. When did Americans give up on the sanctity of their personal word?

  8. #168
    Professor
    vendur's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    06-05-13 @ 08:35 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,250

    Re: Woman fired for having sex

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    This comparison is ludicrous, but don't let me stop you from throwing the race card out there. I never figured a libertarian for that.
    This place is full of "libertarians". Try not to confuse them for the real ones.

    This woman freely signed a contract and did not abide by its proscriptions, hence she suffered the consequences.

    Any real libertarian would be upset only by gloria all-scam with another phony case to parade in the media.

  9. #169
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:11 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,363
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Woman fired for having sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    See, now that's a strawman.
    No, that is doing less than you are doing. If more than one solution is acceptable, then simply banning pre-marital sex is not necessary.

    Exaclty. You made up (because they have no basis in fact) excuses for her making a stupid decision. That kind of thing is a product of and contributes to the victim mentality, which is what I have said.
    No, I did this oh so difficult thing of looking at what her reasons might have been. I did not supply a value judgement on them. I did not position her as a victim. In fact, your whole argument has had jack **** to do with what I actually said. That is a straw man: you invented a position and argued against it since you could not argue against my actual position.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #170
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Woman fired for having sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    you invented a position and argued against it since you could not argue against my actual position.
    Are you accusing Tucker of emulating Obama? I thought insulting a poster was a no-no

Page 17 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •