Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 214

Thread: Michelle Obama surprises Oscars by presenting Best Picture award

  1. #121
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    12-30-17 @ 03:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Michelle Obama surprises Oscars by presenting Best Picture award

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    All well and good except the individuals comment wasn't a general notion that some people somewhere dislike them because they're black. It was about a specific poster on this forum feeling that way with zero evidence of that other than the fact the person dislikes Obama. I've noted numerous times on this forum, and even alluded to it in this thread, that some people absolutely are racist and dislike them due to race.
    Meh, fair enough.

    But thanks for playing.
    How original.

  2. #122
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    12-30-17 @ 03:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Michelle Obama surprises Oscars by presenting Best Picture award

    Quote Originally Posted by StringBean View Post
    The words SARAH and PALIN were screaming at me when I read this. Please re-assess your worldview--this ain't the 50s.
    I'm looking for an argument and all I see is vague platitudes. When you get an argument, get back to me.

  3. #123
    Educator

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Seen
    09-07-14 @ 04:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    1,037

    Re: Michelle Obama surprises Oscars by presenting Best Picture award

    Can anyone in here name who these racists are who attack the Obamas because of their skin color?

    Where are all these hateful bigots?

    Cause I sure know a lot of folks claim these racists exist.

    But where are they?

    Please, name names.

  4. #124
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-26-14 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,032

    Re: Michelle Obama surprises Oscars by presenting Best Picture award

    It seems only fair. I mean, Obama should, in all honesty, get the award for best performer and outstanding actor. He is the best. None of those jokes in holywood even come close to Obama and many other politicians in the art of deception and making people believe stuff. The best actors in the world are politicians after all. So it seems only fair that Michelle Obama be the one to present an award, after all, she and her husband are as much part of the showbiz and the glamour and the general attitude of holywood that they might as well be officially part of it. Even though, all the depravity and ineptitude that exists in holywood fades in comparison to that of Washington DC.

    But of course, holywood suffers from the "french court system" and it is they themselves bestowing honors on themselves, like the perfect band of rejects that they are.

  5. #125
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    12-30-17 @ 03:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Michelle Obama surprises Oscars by presenting Best Picture award

    Quote Originally Posted by StringBean View Post
    Where are all these hateful bigots?
    What makes you think racism has to be "hateful"?

  6. #126
    Educator

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Seen
    09-07-14 @ 04:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    1,037

    Re: Michelle Obama surprises Oscars by presenting Best Picture award

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    I'm looking for an argument and all I see is vague platitudes. When you get an argument, get back to me.
    Sarah Palin are two words that tear your argument to shreds.

    She is non-traditional (her daughter is an unwed teenage mother), she is outspoken in her beliefs, and she got more hate from the left than Hillary and Michelle could ever get this perverse PC world we live in.

    (Oh, and, conservatives kinda liked her. So much for that paternalistic "keep em in their place" nonsense you were ramblin about)

  7. #127
    Educator

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Seen
    09-07-14 @ 04:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    1,037

    Re: Michelle Obama surprises Oscars by presenting Best Picture award

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    What makes you think racism has to be "hateful"?
    What makes you think hatred is racism?

  8. #128
    #NeverTrump
    a351's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Space Coast
    Last Seen
    09-09-17 @ 07:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,902

    Re: Michelle Obama surprises Oscars by presenting Best Picture award

    Thread in a nutshell.


  9. #129
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-26-14 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,032

    Re: Michelle Obama surprises Oscars by presenting Best Picture award

    Quote Originally Posted by StringBean View Post
    Sarah Palin are two words that tear your argument to shreds.

    She is non-traditional (her daughter is an unwed teenage mother), she is outspoken in her beliefs, and she got more hate from the left than Hillary and Michelle could ever get this perverse PC world we live in.

    (Oh, and, conservatives kinda liked her. So much for that paternalistic "keep em in their place" nonsense you were ramblin about)
    Too bad Sarah Palin, as well the other shining star, Bachman, are complete idiots and unfit to be politicians.

    There are a lot of women republicans, I am certain that are extraordinarily intelligent, well mannered, well spoken and well informed on all topics. Hell, even on this forum you see women who identify as conservative who would be a far more superior candidate for the republican nomination than Sarah Palin or Bachman, from a quality standpoint.

  10. #130
    Professor
    madman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    So. California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    2,068

    Re: Michelle Obama surprises Oscars by presenting Best Picture award

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    Seriously... is there ANYWHERE we can get away from them?
    yeah, go live off of the grid like all the other hermit conservatives.

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •