Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 231

Thread: Mass shootings toll exceeds 900 in past seven years

  1. #191
    Sage
    Cephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,755

    Re: Mass shootings toll exceeds 900 in past seven years

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Manta View Post
    Not really, in your case it's called "clueless Texmex comment" So the stupidity of your post ranks right up there with sangha, who has yet to post anything even relevant.
    Don't be holding your breath.
    There is nothing demonstrably true that religion can provide the world that cannot be achieved more rationally through entirely secular means.

    Blog me! YouTube me! VidMe me!

  2. #192
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,502

    Re: Mass shootings toll exceeds 900 in past seven years

    Quote Originally Posted by Zariak View Post
    obviously too complicated for conservatives to understand. You say that like you support it, but then you go and support the legislators whose very goal is to cut that type of funding.
    Well that is off topic and nothing but a strawman.

    In the end it is nothing but an untrue blanket statement as you don't know what I support, nor do you speak for every conservative.

    Your comment is ignorant at best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  3. #193
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,606

    Re: Mass shootings toll exceeds 900 in past seven years

    Quote Originally Posted by oncewas View Post
    All i've heard is the government wants to take our 2nd amendment rights, and i've never seen one fact of it being true.All I hear and see in the Right crying over something that the NRA want them to believe, and keep sending the checks.Again my opinion!
    this idiotic post is either ignorant of what the anti gun left has schemed or dishonest. Sadly for you, too many of your idols such as Diane Feinstein, Chuck Schumer, and Andrew Cuomo have proven what nefarious crap the democrats intend for our gun rights.



  4. #194
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,618

    Mass shootings toll exceeds 900 in past seven years

    Quote Originally Posted by oncewas View Post
    All i've heard is the government wants to take our 2nd amendment rights, and i've never seen one fact of it being true.All I hear and see in the Right crying over something that the NRA want them to believe, and keep sending the checks.Again my opinion!
    Across the country in both state governments and at the federal level anti-gun leftists have proposed bans on semiautomatic weapons, weapons with removable magazines, weapons with anything resembling a "military style" component. That includes he majority of handguns and a large number of rifles and shotguns include something as basic as a Ruger 10/22. Additionally they are advocating for registration, licenses, fees, and forced confiscation of firearms on their list. So while they aren't (for now) banning ALL guns there can be NO DOUBT they are targeting the vast majority of them. If you don't see that as an assault on 2nd amendment rights it's only because you refuse to.

  5. #195
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,606

    Re: Mass shootings toll exceeds 900 in past seven years

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Across the country in both state governments and at the federal level anti-gun leftists have proposed bans on semiautomatic weapons, weapons with removable magazines, weapons with anything resembling a "military style" component. That includes he majority of handguns and a large number of rifles and shotguns include something as basic as a Ruger 10/22. Additionally they are advocating for registration, licenses, fees, and forced confiscation of firearms on their list. So while they aren't (for now) banning ALL guns there can be NO DOUBT they are targeting the vast majority of them. If you don't see that as an assault on 2nd amendment rights it's only because you refuse to.

    I think it is because those who support a complete ban understand they have to deny that is their goal and call those who argue that incremental steps are designed to affect a complete ban paranoid or unjustified

    and the gun haters will be claiming that until the only step remaining is a complete ban



  6. #196
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,618

    Mass shootings toll exceeds 900 in past seven years

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I think it is because those who support a complete ban understand they have to deny that is their goal and call those who argue that incremental steps are designed to affect a complete ban paranoid or unjustified

    and the gun haters will be claiming that until the only step remaining is a complete ban
    Yep...Obama shows us a picture of him with a dbl barrel shotgun. Biden comes out extolling the virtues of a dbl barrel...all the while proclaiming their "reasonable" steps to ban every semiautomatic weapon o even boot action weapons with detachable magazines. It's pretty transparent.

  7. #197
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,606

    Re: Mass shootings toll exceeds 900 in past seven years

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Yep...Obama shows us a picture of him with a dbl barrel shotgun. Biden comes out extolling the virtues of a dbl barrel...all the while proclaiming their "reasonable" steps to ban every semiautomatic weapon o even boot action weapons with detachable magazines. It's pretty transparent.
    As I noted before-seeking or following Joe Biden's advice on defensive weaponry would be like asking Bill clinton's advice on how to land a complete babe as your wife or asking hillary clinton how to achieve killer legs



  8. #198
    Educator oncewas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ky.
    Last Seen
    10-11-16 @ 09:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    797

    Re: Mass shootings toll exceeds 900 in past seven years

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Across the country in both state governments and at the federal level anti-gun leftists have proposed bans on semiautomatic weapons, weapons with removable magazines, weapons with anything resembling a "military style" component. That includes he majority of handguns and a large number of rifles and shotguns include something as basic as a Ruger 10/22. Additionally they are advocating for registration, licenses, fees, and forced confiscation of firearms on their list. So while they aren't (for now) banning ALL guns there can be NO DOUBT they are targeting the vast majority of them. If you don't see that as an assault on 2nd amendment rights it's only because you refuse to.
    The only thing I refuse to do is " think for myself! " I don't need some card carrying NRA man telling me a bunch of lies and trying to put fear in my head.I leave that to the weaker of men minds.


    It's not because John McCain doesn't care. It's because John McCain doesn't get it.
    Barack Obama
    At Democratic Party's Denver convention, August 2008.

  9. #199
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,618

    Mass shootings toll exceeds 900 in past seven years

    Quote Originally Posted by oncewas View Post
    The only thing I refuse to do is " think for myself! " I don't need some card carrying NRA man telling me a bunch of lies and trying to put fear in my head.I leave that to the weak of man minds.
    I love it when people drag the NRA into every argument as if they are the issue. So tell us then....do you acknowledge the efforts across the country attacking all semiautomatic weapons, weapons with detachable magazines, etc? And are you intelligent enough to realize that information is found on government websites by those actually PROPOSING them?

  10. #200
    Educator oncewas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ky.
    Last Seen
    10-11-16 @ 09:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    797

    Re: Mass shootings toll exceeds 900 in past seven years

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    I love it when people drag the NRA into every argument as if they are the issue. So tell us then....do you acknowledge the efforts across the country attacking all semiautomatic weapons, weapons with detachable magazines, etc? And are you intelligent enough to realize that information is found on government websites by those actually PROPOSING them?
    Personally,when I left the Marine Corps and Vietnam,i've had no use for AR-15 M-16 AK-47,semi or automatic Rifle. I do have a 40 Cal.Smith & Wesson Semiautomatic Pistol that have a 13 rounds magazine. But i'm not worry about the government taken it from me. And if they do take my magazines, it won't bother me to have 6 rounds clip mag.


    It's not because John McCain doesn't care. It's because John McCain doesn't get it.
    Barack Obama
    At Democratic Party's Denver convention, August 2008.

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •