Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 231

Thread: Mass shootings toll exceeds 900 in past seven years

  1. #121
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Mass shootings toll exceeds 900 in past seven years

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    the NYC gun permit laws are idiotic and should be loosened up. Scumbags would still not be able to carry-let alone own a weapon-anyway.

    Its a testament to how bad NYC is when there are attorneys in that city who specialize in getting people permits

    NYC also does something almost no other city does throughout the USA-refuses to recognize a NYS permit
    You should direct your comment at BlackManta. He doesn't realize that NYS permits are not recognized by NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  2. #122
    Professor
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    10-08-13 @ 08:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,482

    Re: Mass shootings toll exceeds 900 in past seven years

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    Any mass shooting is tragic.
    Yet via abortion we kill 330,000 thousand babies a year. Equal to Newtown happening 46 times every day. Just think had young master Lanza done his deeds to the same children just six or seven years earlier he'd be a hero on the left as an abortionist.

  3. #123
    Sage
    Cephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,793

    Re: Mass shootings toll exceeds 900 in past seven years

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Yet that's what's being done in airports.
    Because that's a prerequisite for getting on a plane, anyone who wants to turn around can do so without being frisked. You cannot do that on a city street.
    There is nothing demonstrably true that religion can provide the world that cannot be achieved more rationally through entirely secular means.

    Blog me! YouTube me! VidMe me!

  4. #124
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,527

    Re: Mass shootings toll exceeds 900 in past seven years

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    "Gee, it won't pass", is the wrong answer. It should concern all of us that they would even try.

    WA gun bill includes police searches without warrants Hot Air
    English! Do you speak it? I said "does not mean it will pass" said nothing about "it will not pass." WTF am I freaking Gandalf the Grey now???

    No it should not concern ALL of us because it your source is "Hot Air." Hot Air? You have got to be kidding. No wonder the government page says nothing.

    Scare easy do we?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  5. #125
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,527

    Re: Mass shootings toll exceeds 900 in past seven years

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    You should direct your comment at BlackManta. He doesn't realize that NYS permits are not recognized by NYC
    That is a lie. But par for the course.

    Your dishonesty is amazing. You start off with it's the gun laws that caused a crime drop in NY and for some reason you mention Bloomberg as if he is responsible. Then I show why you are wrong on both counts and all of a sudden you are well the conceal carry laws are to restrictive as if all of a sudden you are a supporter of gun rights and the 2nd amendment.

    Your posts are comical and show you know nothing on the subjects and you start off making clueless rants, then when busted out on your liberal crap, you switch so you can try to save face.

    Funny how everyone can see this, and yet you still do it like all of us are stupid but you.
    Last edited by Black Dog; 02-22-13 at 09:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  6. #126
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denio Junction
    Last Seen
    11-13-14 @ 12:09 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,039
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Mass shootings toll exceeds 900 in past seven years

    Actually it probably was in the millions. Seriously on average about 3 million people a year are killed by tyrants and governments. Of course the vast majority of those millions are not armed.


    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    The way the media and anti-2nd amendment tards act you would think these mass shootings would be in the millions.

  7. #127
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,527

    Re: Mass shootings toll exceeds 900 in past seven years

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Elected officials don't have carte blanche to pass any law they want. That's why we have a costitution.
    You know what? You can think what you like. Maybe after you read what I said and actually prove you can understand it and other things in English, I will post something in reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  8. #128
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Mass shootings toll exceeds 900 in past seven years

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Manta View Post
    That is a lie. But par for the course.

    Your dishonesty is amazing. You start off with it's the gun laws that caused a crime drop in NY and for some reason you mention Bloomberg as if he is responsible. Then I show why you are wrong on both counts and all of a sudden you are well the conceal carry laws are to restrictive as if all of a sudden you are a supporter of gun rights and the 2nd amendment.

    Your posts are comical and show you know nothing on the subjects and you start off making clueless rants, then when busted out on your liberal crap, you switch so you can try to save face.

    Funny how everyone can see this, and yet you still do it like all of us are stupid but you.
    No, I said it was the strict gun regs in NYC combined with the stop and frisk policy. That's why you will never quote me saying that the crime drop in NYC was the result of the gun laws alone.

    And you'll also never quote me saying the the CCW laws are too restrictive either. You need to make stuff up because your arguments are worthless
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  9. #129
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,715

    Re: Mass shootings toll exceeds 900 in past seven years

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    No, I said it was the strict gun regs in NYC combined with the stop and frisk policy. That's why you will never quote me saying that the crime drop in NYC was the result of the gun laws alone.

    And you'll also never quote me saying the the CCW laws are too restrictive either. You need to make stuff up because your arguments are worthless
    so what is your opinion on NYC carry laws given you appear to reside near there (I can not recall exactly what is the lower hudson valley. I know Rye, I know Larchmont, I know Westchester and I know where the USMA is and the CIA)



  10. #130
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Mass shootings toll exceeds 900 in past seven years

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    so what is your opinion on NYC carry laws given you appear to reside near there (I can not recall exactly what is the lower hudson valley. I know Rye, I know Larchmont, I know Westchester and I know where the USMA is and the CIA)
    I've been pretty clear about my opinion. It is that combined with stop and frisk, they have contributed to a drop in gun crime.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •