Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 462

Thread: After 148 years, Mississippi finally ratifies 13th Amendment, which banned slavery

  1. #421
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,697

    Re: After 148 years, Mississippi finally ratifies 13th Amendment, which banned slaver

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Yea you brought them out of the cotton fields, sicked dogs on them, burned crosses in their yards and then put them in housing developments.

    Southerners are exponentially smarter than their freeze drizd brained Liberal brothers up North. WE didn't vote for a guy because the media told us to

    And 2001-2009 ? No try 1992 to 2007 and more accurately 1992 to 2000 as Clinton, Cisneros, Rains, Frank, Cuomo and Dodd fleeced the American tax payer for trillions and caused a market collapse at the same time.

    HUDs policies to force the GSEs to buy up trash loans wasn't Bush's. It was part of Clintons 1994 Home Ownership Strategy....

    You need to read up a bit if your'e going to try and blame this on Bush who from 2002 to 2007 tried to get a handle on the GSEs but to no avail.

    Democrat Congress and all.

    So try again. Obama watched the greatest bubble ever wash out 6 trillion out of the market and what did he do ?

    He passed the most destructive law ever concieved. ObamaCare. Oh and he passed stimulus which paid back his public union buddies and wasted billions on now bankrupt green emergy companies.

    He owns this mess.
    Yeah, you all gave us "W". Tells me all I need to know about who's "exponentially smarter".

    BTW, if you all are so proud of Bush, why didn't you invite him to your convention? Yeah. Oops.


    Too bad you guys can never admit when you are wrong. That to me seems half the problem, right there.

  2. #422
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,302

    Re: After 148 years, Mississippi finally ratifies 13th Amendment, which banned slaver

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    That was obvious. The bigots in the South
    squealed like stuck pigs for years when LBJ rammed that legislation through. In fact, they squealed so much, the GOP found an opportunity and implemented the "Southern Strategy".

    Thanks for making my case.
    It wouldn't be a full day if you didn't call at least one person a racist.

    But which party's policies have led to the blacks poverty and high unemployment and generational welfare ?

  3. #423
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,302

    Re: After 148 years, Mississippi finally ratifies 13th Amendment, which banned slaver

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Yeah, you all gave us "W". Tells me all I need
    to know about who's "exponentially
    smarter".

    BTW, if you all are so proud of Bush, why didn't you invite him to your convention? Yeah. Oops.


    Too bad you guys can never admit when you are wrong. That to me seems half the problem, right there.

    Lol....after 8 years of you guys calling Bush a idiot and a incompetent, what did you do ?

    You elected an ACTUAL idiot and incompetent.

    Nice

  4. #424
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: After 148 years, Mississippi finally ratifies 13th Amendment, which banned slaver

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    That was obvious. The bigots in the South squealed like stuck pigs for years when LBJ rammed that legislation through. In fact, they squealed so much, the GOP found an opportunity and implemented the "Southern Strategy".

    Thanks for making my case.
    Are you 'sainting' LBJ? Let's not forget that Johnson as a congressman voted against legislation banning lynching, and eliminating poll taxes, and for denying federal funding of segregated schools. Political expediency is a wonderful thing for demo's isn't it?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #425
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: After 148 years, Mississippi finally ratifies 13th Amendment, which banned slaver

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Are you 'sainting' LBJ? Let's not forget that Johnson as a congressman voted against legislation banning lynching, and eliminating poll taxes, and for denying federal funding of segregated schools. Political expediency is a wonderful thing for demo's isn't it?
    They seem to believe that creating hundreds of social programs is the equivalent of allowing people to be free and independent.

  6. #426
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: After 148 years, Mississippi finally ratifies 13th Amendment, which banned slaver

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    They seem to believe that creating hundreds of social programs is the equivalent of allowing people to be free and independent.
    Or locked in dependency for the purposes of securing an eternal voting block.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #427
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,697

    Re: After 148 years, Mississippi finally ratifies 13th Amendment, which banned slaver

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    It wouldn't be a full day if you didn't call at least one person a racist.

    But which party's policies have led to the blacks poverty and high unemployment and generational welfare ?
    Depends on who you ask. Most people though would point to the GOP. I think the fact that over 90% of Blacks vote against that party would be a good indicator on that.

  8. #428
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: After 148 years, Mississippi finally ratifies 13th Amendment, which banned slaver

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Depends on who you ask. Most people though would point to the GOP. I think the fact that over 90% of Blacks vote against that party would be a good indicator on that.

    ....Yeah, or it could be a solid indicator of just how vested in propaganda, and inter generational dependency the demo's have kept blacks mired in, resulting in Stockholm syndrome.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  9. #429
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: After 148 years, Mississippi finally ratifies 13th Amendment, which banned slaver

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Depends on who you ask. Most people though would point to the GOP. I think the fact that over 90% of Blacks vote against that party would be a good indicator on that.
    Why would they think that when there is no such evidence? You only need look at the Food Stamp President, and government funded advertising for people to take advantage of food stamps, to discover otherwise.

  10. #430
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,697

    Re: After 148 years, Mississippi finally ratifies 13th Amendment, which banned slaver

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Why would they think that when there is no such evidence? You only need look at the Food Stamp President, and government funded advertising for people to take advantage of food stamps, to discover otherwise.
    Ah. So all Blacks who vote D are on food stamps. Got it.

Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •