Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 462

Thread: After 148 years, Mississippi finally ratifies 13th Amendment, which banned slavery

  1. #301
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: After 148 years, Mississippi finally ratifies 13th Amendment, which banned slaver

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I never knew being Black in America was so advantageous. Damn. Sounds like us poor disadvantaged white guys are really missing out on all the opportunities. /s


    DOes anyone other than me see how stupid that sounds.
    Do whites benefit from affirmative action? Can a white person scream racism and instataneously get his way? The answer is no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #302
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,474

    Re: After 148 years, Mississippi finally ratifies 13th Amendment, which banned slaver

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Is it untrue?
    I see no evidence suggesting it is.

  3. #303
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,474

    Re: After 148 years, Mississippi finally ratifies 13th Amendment, which banned slaver

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Do whites benefit from affirmative action? Can a white person scream racism and instataneously get his way? The answer is no.
    Would you trade places with a black man? For real.

  4. #304
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: After 148 years, Mississippi finally ratifies 13th Amendment, which banned slaver

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I see no evidence suggesting it is.
    Of course it is true, yet you declared the truth "lame" without any evidence.

    This is the problem with the Obama believers. He is more like a Messiah than the politician he really is.

  5. #305
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,089

    Re: After 148 years, Mississippi finally ratifies 13th Amendment, which banned slaver

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Do whites benefit from affirmative action? Can a white person scream racism and instataneously get his way? The answer is no.
    A white person in 99.9% of cases does not need affirmative action because it is that said white person who is directly or indirectly causing the problems that mean that affirmative action is needed in the first place!
    PeteEU

  6. #306
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: After 148 years, Mississippi finally ratifies 13th Amendment, which banned slaver

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Would you trade places with a black man? For real.
    All Black men are the same, are they?

  7. #307
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: After 148 years, Mississippi finally ratifies 13th Amendment, which banned slaver

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    A white person in 99.9% of cases does not need affirmative action because it is that said white person who is directly or indirectly causing the problems that mean that affirmative action is needed in the first place!
    There is no evidence of that at all.

    Where did you get that 99.9% figure? Did you just make it up??

  8. #308
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: After 148 years, Mississippi finally ratifies 13th Amendment, which banned slaver

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    A white person in 99.9% of cases does not need affirmative action because it is that said white person who is directly or indirectly causing the problems that mean that affirmative action is needed in the first place!
    You just posted that to get a rise out of me. Right?

    I know you're not seriously claiming that 99.9% of all white people caused all the problems within the black community. You're certainly not claiming that black people are so weak minded, that they are held back by imaginary obstacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #309
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,474

    Re: After 148 years, Mississippi finally ratifies 13th Amendment, which banned slaver

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Of course it is true, yet you declared the truth "lame" without any evidence.

    This is the problem with the Obama believers. He is more like a Messiah than the politician he really is.
    If it's true, then you should be able to provide a link proving his entrance into Harvard was the result of Affirmative Action. I'll wait for it, should be good.

  10. #310
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,089

    Re: After 148 years, Mississippi finally ratifies 13th Amendment, which banned slaver

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    There is no evidence of that at all.

    Where did you get that 99.9% figure? Did you just make it up??
    LOL where have you been for the last 200+ years.. no evidence? come on..
    PeteEU

Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •